2016 Hurricane Season

So today there is trop depression rotating westard along the Fla Gulf coast.

I want whoever posted that pseudocolor graph showing the Gulf BURNING UP WITH HEAT last week --- to explain to me WHY this has yet to be even a "tropical storm". Probably never will. ALL over that burning hot water out there.

So sad the witchdoctors are in charge of writing the fictional climate predictions. So sad the natives are so naive and gullible.

I posted that graphic. I've lived in Florida now for 45 years. I'm familiar with the development of hurricanes. I never said that storms would erupt out of that hot water in the Gulf and western Atlantic. It will strengthen the storms that come off Africa and cross it. That is what always happens. The potential strength of a storm is based almost entirely on the energy of the water over which it crosses. If it experiences strong wind shear or has to, for instance, cross the mountains of Cuba or Puerto Rico, it will get knocked down. But it is warm water that causes hurricanes to strengthen. The hotter the water, the greater the potential strength of the storms coming across.

Last edited:

I want whoever posted that pseudocolor graph showing the Gulf BURNING UP WITH HEAT last week --- to explain to me WHY this has yet to be even a "tropical storm". Probably never will. ALL over that burning hot water out there.

So sad the witchdoctors are in charge of writing the fictional climate predictions. So sad the natives are so naive and gullible.
WASNT ME...
anomnight.current.gif

Don't see a whole lot of increased heat any where.. Even the arctic has turned the corner and now is gaining ice...

What a fucking surprise. Summer is over and we move towards Winter. Who would have ever expected THAT?

I posted that graphic. I've lived in Florida now for 45 years. I'm familiar with the development of hurricanes. I never said that storms would erupt out of that hot water in the Gulf and western Atlantic. It will strengthen the storms that come off Africa and cross it. That is what always happens. The potential strength of a storm is based almost entirely on the energy of the water over which it crosses. If it experiences strong wind shear or has to, for instance, cross the mountains of Cuba or Puerto Rico, it will get knocked down. But it is warm water that causes hurricanes to strengthen. The hotter the water, the greater the potential strength of the storms coming across.

None of that happens based solely on the Temp of the water.

None of it happens WITHOUT the temp of the water. If the Gulf and the Atlantic are "cool", it won't matter what wind shear or stationary highs or what blows off the west African coast, we will not get a powerful hurricane. Race cars don't perform well without gasoline.

Would you care to suggest that hurricanes DON'T grow from the thermal energy in the surface waters of the western Atlantic, the Caribbean and the Gulf? I just want to be clear what you think the role of that heat might be.

WASNT ME...
anomnight.current.gif

Don't see a whole lot of increased heat any where.. Even the arctic has turned the corner and now is gaining ice...

What a fucking surprise. Summer is over and we move towards Winter. Who would have ever expected THAT?
not you!

None of it happens WITHOUT the temp of the water. If the Gulf and the Atlantic are "cool", it won't matter what wind shear or stationary highs or what blows off the west African coast, we will not get a powerful hurricane. Race cars don't perform well without gasoline.

Would you care to suggest that hurricanes DON'T grow from the thermal energy in the surface waters of the western Atlantic, the Caribbean and the Gulf? I just want to be clear what you think the role of that heat might be.
so son, you fail to grasp that you are saying that the Atlantic and Gulf are hot. Yes?

And yet for how long now has there not been this super hurricane you refer to. Why?

Oh, well maybe the water isn't the temp you keep posting up. Eh? Maybe just maybe you're just a liar and remain in stupidville.

Tropical Storm Javier dumping all sorts of rain on Baja California and due to cause more severe rain in Arizona. (They say we'll get some of it here in Vegas)

Why don't you explain why your fudgebaking heroes claim all time record high water temps when 'cane activity in the Atlantic is at either a 20 year low or a 200 year low, and Antarctic Sea Ice has set 5 all time record highs in the past decade alone???

It's a matter "necessary vs sufficient" A concept that escapes a lot of warmers. Don't worry. Hansen got it wrong also.

So, you agree that the temperature of water in the Gulf, Caribbean and the western Atlantic control the maximum possible energy in any storm that ends up in the area. Good.

Warmer Handbook:

17) Serious questions about the lack of 'canes despite - cough cough - "warming" oceans... are to be ignored...

11 hurricanes forecast, 8 could be severe

Seems to be starting later this year. As this is a forecast for Mexico, I have no way of knowing what effect it will have on the USA.

In total, 20 storms predicted during this year's hurricane season

- See more at: 11 hurricanes forecast, 8 could be severe

not science........a bunch of Hail Mary passes based upon bogus models. They dont even believe their own bs anymore.......but gotta keep the established narrative going come hell or high water s0n!!:bye1::bye1::coffee:. Its called Realville.......thankfully, a place where a vast majority of the public resides.:up:

The science doesn't matter for dick if nobody gives a rats ass. Its like anything else in life.

The increase of heat in the deep Pacific ocean led to the relative weakness of the Atlantic hurriicanes

Once again, whether it warms, cools, floods, or droughts, it is "because of" the FRAUD.

Your reading comprehension seems a little weak. Worldwide, storm intensity is up. So there is no argument that "warmers" are blaming everything on warming. The behavior of the Pacific has always had a strong effect on the course of the Atlantic hurricane season. That has been known for decades. The extended la Nina conditions stored a great deal of heat in the deep Pacific which recently came up for some fresh air in the Great el Nino. I believe we can expect the hurricane season to begin to pick up.

Your reading comprehension seems a little weak. Worldwide, storm intensity is up. So there is no argument that "warmers" are blaming everything on warming. The behavior of the Pacific has always had a strong effect on the course of the Atlantic hurricane season. That has been known for decades. The extended la Nina conditions stored a great deal of heat in the deep Pacific which recently came up for some fresh air in the Great el Nino. I believe we can expect the hurricane season to begin to pick up.

Well.....its........about................fucking...............time!!!:blowup:

Your so full of crap....

upload_2016-8-23_20-59-43.png

Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE) | Weather Underground

Forum List

Back