DiCaprio Takes Helo to Private Jet after Eco Fundraiser

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I'll start listening when those screaming it's a crisis start acting like its a crisis.

image.png

Eco warrior wannabe Leonardo DiCaprio is back doing what he does best: Fighting for the environment while simultaneously contributing to its demise.

On Wednesday, DiCaprio hosted his annual eco fundraiser gala, which saw an impressive cast of A Listers descend on St Tropez to raise funds for various conservation projects.

'We are the last generation that has a chance to stop climate change before it is too late,' the Oscar winner told the crowd.

Keep reading…

I'll start listening when those screaming it's a crisis start acting like its a crisis.

View attachment 82668
Eco warrior wannabe Leonardo DiCaprio is back doing what he does best: Fighting for the environment while simultaneously contributing to its demise.

On Wednesday, DiCaprio hosted his annual eco fundraiser gala, which saw an impressive cast of A Listers descend on St Tropez to raise funds for various conservation projects.

'We are the last generation that has a chance to stop climate change before it is too late,' the Oscar winner told the crowd.

Keep reading…
Was he supposed to row over?

View attachment 82668

Keep reading…
He could have flown commercial instead of the gas guzzling chopper and private jet

Could he have not taken a car to the jet iinstead of a helo?
Could not walk from the helo to the jet??
3682EF2000000578-3704014-image-a-5_1469222123615.jpg

DiCaprio was then pictured minutes later talking on the phone and sucking on a vaper, as he was carted across the runway by in a buggy.

Read more: Leonardo DiCaprio takes private jet after his eco fundraiser
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

View attachment 82668

Keep reading…
Hundred flights a day going there. I'd have no issue if he flew 1st class on an A380.

View attachment 82668

Keep reading…

No, but he demands that everyone else live a paupers life while he gets to live the life of the elite. Are you too stupid to figure that out?

Forum List

Back