2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VII

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
hillary-clinton-400x400.jpg

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond 2016 GE Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field Part VII

At the link is the 7th installation in a series that deeply examines ALL of the Clinton-vs.-GOP polling to-date. I also reported parts IV, V and VI here in USMB in May and October of 2014, again in January 2015, right here in the elections forum..

By "all", I mean 1,537 polling matchups to-date, and it's not even election year yet.

There are too many tables and such data to port over here and I am not going to quote any of it here, so I recommend that you go to the link and read it for yourself.

In the analysis:

-how many states have been polled to date.

-exact numbers on how many polls per state, also by GOP candidate, meaning, an exact listing.

-a detailed explanation of the raw-data, with links to a large EXCEL-table, with every single poll, linked and noted. Also, a download link for that EXCEL-document for anyone who wants to see it offline. GoogleDocs doesn't always work well online. The nice thing about that is that each state has its own tab, you can tab to where you want to go to see all of the stats. Every poll is hyperlinked to its source.

-a listing of the 42 separate pollsters who have polled thus far (it was 33 just 6 months ago).

-a in-depth analysis of state-polling, with emphasis on the 7 most key-states. I bet you already know which ones those are. But also analysed are a number of RED states that might surprise you.

-a section on national polling and the entry of Donald Trump into the Republican nomination race.

-also a listing of 3, maybe four factors to be watched, with benchmarks.

-my polling wish-list

-a Facit: at the end.

Because I am not taking averages yet, there is no reason to be making predictions yet. But trends and currents can be seen.

The one thing that sticks out the most is how unbelievably stabile and consistent the data has been over the last 2.5 years.

Barring any strange or jolting happenings in the nomination race, the next analysis comes out shortly before or after the Iowa caucuses in January 2016. And as of that point in time, this series ceases and the "2016 Electoral Landscape" series begins, with averages and predictions, including predictive EV maps.

It's a long read, so bring your coffee with you.

-Stat

man you got it bad for the old girl Hillary. I bet you were one who turned on her the last time she ran and voted instead for that NOBODY community agitating thug Obama

too bad she doesn't tell you all to go to hell, but she want's THE POWER.... she could give a shit about you little peons. you saw how long her get out and mingle with the litlbe people lasted. TWO whole week if that and it was she could stand...

How sad to be a slave/subject to a Party. you don't care who runs. that's why this country IS DOOMED. Citizens who don't give a crap who they are electing. they just vote for the D

I might actually feel a little bad for stat as the Hilary campaign continues to implode...Little drip,drip, drips of information keep coming out about her, put out by the Obama administration of course. If Biden runs she may not even win the nomination

• Banned
man you got it bad for the old girl Hillary. I bet you were one who turned on her the last time she ran and voted instead for that NOBODY community agitating thug Obama

too bad she doesn't tell you all to go to hell, but she want THE POWER she could give a shit about you little peons. you saw how long her get and mingle with the litlbe people lasted. TWO whole week was she could stand...

How sad to be a slave/subject to a Party. you don't care who runs

I am so sorry that you are this incredibly stupid, Stephanie.

I mean, I am really sorry that you are this pathetic, that you cannot read, you cannot comprehend, nix, nada.

It's really sad.

I've been doing this analysis series for 2.5 years, long before I was forced to stumble upon you.

Now, go play with your tonka toys.

Thanks.

I might actually feel a little bad for stat as the Hilary campaign continues to implode...Little drip,drip, drips of information keep coming out about her, put out by the Obama administration of course. If Biden runs she may not even win the nomination

MY gawd not Biden. that man is senile. so much so he's become a joke of a man, and now just a freaking Buffoon. dear gawd save us from ALL these people running for the Democrat party

MY gawd not Biden. that man is senile. so much so he's become a joke of a man, and now just a freaking Buffoon. dear gawd save us from ALL these people running for the Democrat party

Hey, you.

Yeah, you, stupid fuck.

This thread is not about Biden.

:D

Glad I could be of help.

Now, "Let's roll!!"

I just love to see it. I don't think either will win the presidency

I bet you people have nightmares about Hillary.....

Well, hillary supports infrastructure, science, r&d and education. So you oppose her???? I am assuming that.
Hillary supports, Hillary...The Clinton's raked in $145 million and produced nothing

and they call the Republicans: the party for the rich. 145 MILLION IS obnoxious for just TWO PEOPLE to make in only Seven years.... four of those she was using her position as SOS of our country....so CORRUPTED yet there she is strutting around like she is entitled

Forum List

Back