Flagwaving

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
I expect libs to rediscover this after 8 yrs of hate America Obama. Things must be going real bad when Norman Lear decides to declare his love of America.

We don't expect conservatives to understand what a straw man fallacy is, this thread being one of many examples.

After 8 years of conservatives contriving and propagating ridiculous lies, such as the president 'hates' America, most on the right will have come to the point where they don't even know what the truth is anymore.

Dem party machine,,,they are the ones who stand for office arent they.....not too hard to figure......though judging by number of libs in the street hating on America you could toss in large segment of the base

Dem party machine,,,they are the ones who stand for office arent they.....not too hard to figure......though judging by number of libs in the street hating on America you could toss in large segment of the base
I think they also stand before walking...

Dont forget alll the flag burning parties libs have hosted in the streets last several yrs.............dont think avg Joe hasnt noticed

Dont forget alll the flag burning parties libs have hosted in the streets last several yrs.............dont think avg Joe hasnt noticed
So? If you want to implore the fact that you can freely draw pictures of the Muslim God to insult, then you have to support another persons right to burn a flag to offend...You can't have it as a one way street...

I'm not trying to have it both ways....I'm saying libs are going to suddenly rediscover patriotism for the election after this 2-3 spate of flag burning because obviously its not selling if a bigwig lib sees the need to come out of nowhere to proclaim his love of America. Try reading eh and then try not twisting or adding things that werent said...in short honesty

Forum List

Back