2016 Election Dead Pool

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Let's make our best guesses who will be the next person, either party, to "suspend" their campaign to "re-evaluate" their "options". In other words, who will be next to wake up and get out. We're at around 21 or so total candidates from the parties.

This will last a while.

I'll go with Lindsay Graham.

Lindsey_Graham.jpg

All of the above plus Jindal, Perry, Santorum and the other guy that no one remembers!

I think that the Texas Foster Brooks will likely be the first...

Hillary will probably hang in until they perp walk her sometime late next summer...

Hopefully, Trump will get clobbered in Iowa, New Hampshire, and ...umm.....who is next? South Carolina? And he'll just become background noise.....or better yet, he teaches some of the real candidates how to stand and face down the phoney outrage of the media and the left. Who knows.

Let's make our best guesses who will be the next person, either party, to "suspend" their campaign to "re-evaluate" their "options". In other words, who will be next to wake up and get out. We're at around 21 or so total candidates from the parties.

This will last a while.

Lindsey_Graham.jpg
I'm surprised Graham is still in it.

Graham can stay in as long as he wants, it's barely costing him anything and it gives him some free publicity.

Rick Perry and Rand Paul are two I expect to drop out sometime soon, since they have actual campaign networks and staff. At some point or another they'll have to face the facts that they don't have the resources to continue.

I thought Perry was already at that stage....????

Christie Cream is too obstinate to back off so soon

I'll put my money on the Huckster.
I like him, but I just don't see the money

This will last a while.

Lindsey_Graham.jpg
I'm surprised Graham is still in it.
He never really was 'in it' to begin with...

I'm guessing Cruz will be the next to drop out.

Especially since he was dissed this week by Huckabee whose staffers refused to let him up to where the media was, and by Trump, who ended up taking most of the reporters and people with him when he left halfway through the rally.

I'm guessing Cruz will be the next to drop out.

Especially since he was dissed this week by Huckabee whose staffers refused to let him up to where the media was, and by Trump, who ended up taking most of the reporters and people with him when he left halfway through the rally.
I think just the opposite.
I think attaching himself to Kim Davis may be his undoing

Forum List

Back