2015 Is Warmest Year On Record, NOAA and NASA Say

Commence the pants shitting over 10 months out of 4,500,000,000 years.

Yep, I'm sensing a trend.

:lmao:

Sure it is.

All you have to do is add in the imaginary "warming" absorbed by the oceans and then not update any past number to make them consistent.

All right. By Executive Order, everyone must install light dimmers in their houses until this crisis is over.

All right. By Executive Order, everyone must install light dimmers in their houses until this crisis is over.

Already have them in most rooms..... and I thought of that all by myself!!!

As well as motion detectors that turn lights off after a certain amount of time.

Those shitty light bulbs you assholes make us use already put off shitty light. Now we get to dim them?
Would not put it past your ilk

I use them in certain applications.... certainly not anything decorative though. They look retarded.

Whoa bro, 10 months out of 6,000 years. Don't be blinded by satanic science.

6,000 years? What on Earth are you talking about?
Your claim that earth is 4,500,000,000 years old is according to "science." Don't let yourself be seduced by "science."

I'm not sure what you are driving at.... but I'm just saying that a year out of 4.5 billion is hardly worth freaking out over.

Those shitty light bulbs you assholes make us use already put off shitty light. Now we get to dim them?
Would not put it past your ilk
You don't like the greenish tinge CFLs add to your complexion?

Your claim that earth is 4,500,000,000 years old is according to "science." Don't let yourself be seduced by "science."

I'm not sure what you are driving at.... but I'm just saying that a year out of 4.5 billion is hardly worth freaking out over.
I'm saying never trust science or scientists. Isn't that the point of the denier movement?

I'm saying never trust science or scientists. Isn't that the point of the denier movement?

There is no "denier" movement except in the pointy little heads of some. When you base something on models that have admittedly been fudged, any normal person would say "hey, wait a minute".

It doesn't mean we want polluted air, water or any other such nonsense.

Forum List

Back