2014 Prediction

Working middle class Americans better 'get out the vote' and rid Congress of all Republicans. Republicans offer NOTHING to working middle class folks.
The "working middle class" will vote Republican. YOUR base is the NON-working middle class, the freeloaders, and there are plenty of them. Problem is, they're lazy, so it'll take some effort to get out that vote. Better get started now.

More FoxNews idiocy

That is why you lose elections. You actually believe the rightwing echo chamber of perceived superiority.

GOP keeps House, Hillary disgraced, Obama resigns for UN post, Biden issues blanket pardon, loses 2016 election to GOP candidate.

You heard it here first!:eusa_angel:

Bobby Jindal didn't call it "The Stupid Party" for nothing!

Working middle class Americans better 'get out the vote' and rid Congress of all Republicans. Republicans offer NOTHING to working middle class folks.
The "working middle class" will vote Republican. YOUR base is the NON-working middle class, the freeloaders, and there are plenty of them. Problem is, they're lazy, so it'll take some effort to get out that vote. Better get started now.

More FoxNews idiocy

That is why you lose elections. You actually believe the rightwing echo chamber of perceived superiority.
We lose elections because of voter fraud. You know it and I know it. The question is, how long are the people gonna put up with it?

More FoxNews idiocy

We lose elections because of voter fraud. You know it and I know it. The question is, how long are the people gonna put up with it?

Replacing FoxNews idiocy with Glenn Beck idiocy does not help your case

More FoxNews idiocy

You're just a hack, parroting left wing talking points. All you care about is that your side wins, even if it requires corrupting the electoral system and trashing the Constitution to do it, and too stupid to realize you're cutting your own throat.

You think you'll eventually be rewarded for your loyalty once the opposition is eliminated but you'll end up in the bread lines with the rest of the peasants while your party elites live a life of luxury.

You're just a hack, parroting left wing talking points. All you care about is that your side wins, even if it requires corrupting the electoral system and trashing the Constitution to do it, and too stupid to realize you're cutting your own throat.

You think you'll eventually be rewarded for your loyalty once the opposition is eliminated but you'll end up in the bread lines with the rest of the peasants while your party elites live a life of luxury.

Calling me a hack does not help your case...Some facts to support your wild claims might

Nor does it change the fact that the GOP is headed for secondary party status

Calling me a hack does not help your case...Some facts to support your wild claims might

The facts in what I'm saying are in your own postings on this forum. You defend every egregious act of abuse by Obama, regardless of how offensive or criminal. I don't need to "help my case", you're a left wing hack and everyone here knows it.

The facts in what I'm saying are in your own postings on this forum. You defend every egregious act of abuse by Obama, regardless of how offensive or criminal. I don't need to "help my case", you're a left wing hack and everyone here knows it.

Left wing hack?

I've never voted a straight ticket in my life. Can you make the same claim........hack?

Q. How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

A. It depends on who you consider sane.

Most people love living off less than $1000 per month. It's a great life. Just ask all the welfare recipients how much they love their lives.

The average value of all welfare benefits is $40-50,000 per year per family. Where did you get "less than $1000 per month?" I have relatives who wouldn't think of disturbing this lifestyle by taking a job.

Q. How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

A. It depends on who you consider sane.

Most people love living off less than $1000 per month. It's a great life. Just ask all the welfare recipients how much they love their lives.

The average value of all welfare benefits is $40-50,000 per year per family. Where did you get "less than $1000 per month?" I have relatives who wouldn't think of disturbing this lifestyle by taking a job.

I'd love to see an actual source for that claim.

Work or Welfare: What Pays More? - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Work or Welfare: What Pays More? - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Doesn't support his claim. He said average value. If you look at the numbers in the article you cited, those are theoretical maximum values.

The Democrats are looking at a big primary for the 31st CA District, it almost certainly will switch from the GOP.

The GOP will probably try to oust Jim Matheson and Mike McIntyre...yet again, but that'll prove difficult when they both just vote in support of defunding Obamacare.

NY's 2nd and 19th are going to be big, same with CO's 6th.

Overall I'd give the Democrats between +8 and +10 in the house, falling short of a majority, but trimming the GOP's majority down to a hair's breath

He still never provided a source. The article he pointed to as a clear methodology flaw. It would be like me saying I sold five clay pots for 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14, respectively, and then claiming the pots sold for 14 on average.

GOP keeps House, Hillary disgraced, Obama resigns for UN post, Biden issues blanket pardon, loses 2016 election to GOP candidate.

You heard it here first!:eusa_angel:

I will remember your prediction as the 2014 mid-terms approach.

Here my prediction:

GOP keeps house, loses 9-10 seats, but maintains a majority.

Senate - GOP takes the senate, 51/49, possibly 52/48 (but unlikely), which is meaningless, as without a 60/40 Filibusterproof majority on anything over than presidential nominations, nothing is going anywhere. And should the House be foolish enough to want to bring forth articles of impeachment, those articles will die in the Senate. But I consider this impeachment scenario to be very unikely.

Hillary's polling numbers against prospective GOP contenders in 2016 stay every bit as solid as they are now. Currently, Hillary is on track to win in 2016 with 57% of the NPV.

Obama is not resigning, he is not moving over to the UN, Biden will not become President.

Feel free to also bookmark my prediction. Free cup of Java for the one who comes closest.

Game on?

1. Not much will change after the 2014 elections. Congress has a turnover rate that is less than Mubaraks of Egypt's turn over rate.

2. The debt and deficit will continue to lunge higher and higher.

3. Middle Class America will continue to disappear.

4. More scandals to come minus anything other than a hearing to be done about them.

5. Matt Lauer holds Palin down in a head lock and attempts to defecate in her mouth, but Sarah pulls out a colt 45 and blows his head off. Ratings increase for MSNBC for the first time in 40 years because of this event.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back