2014 Champion: 49ers

Halfway through the season
Where are we?

NFC is completely blown with Giants, Redskins, Falcons stinking up the joint
Seattle, 49ers and Saints look to be the teams to beat

AFC is playing close to predictions
Broncos, Bengals, Colts, Patriots looking good for the playoffs
Ravens and Texans look like busts
Chiefs are 8-0 but I still haven't seen that signature victory to get on their bandwagon

Colts vs 49ers Superbowl?Still looking pretty good

SF at 6-2 has two serious hurdles to have a chance at the NFC West championship in 2013.

The Saints in N O seem to be an impossible win for the 9ers. Then Seattle comes to SF and I believe the Hawks might very well sweep the series. Nobody has scored as much against SF in the last two meetings and held SF to so few points. Seattle will have it's O-Line back and with the addition of Percy Harvin I just don't see how SF can win even at home.

Even if the Hawks lose that game Hug,the whiners STILL will finish with a 13- 3 record since that game in new orleans is already as good as won for the saints.and the whiners are the only team left on the hawks schedule that can give them problems so the hawks would finish at 14-2 with best record in the NFC for homefield advantage.

I wouldn't be too sure about the Colts beating Denver. The Seattle game was not a fair gauge of thier strength.

Fact is with Seattle playing 4 second stringers on the O-line and TE positions the Colts should have done better. They were lucky some unusual shit happened that gave thier home field advantage even more fortunate. I can't remember the last time a Seattle FG was blocked ... I don't think one has EVER been run back for a TD. That was a first. The punt the Seahawks blocked that bounced into the endzone wasn't unusual ...Seattle practices that kinda shit every Thursday. BTW Seattle blocks FGs frequently and runs them back for scores. When the other guy does it to us it's freaky. Anyway the refs blew the call on the football recovery and full control befor the Seahawk slid through the endzone. How often do the refs blow that call? I've never seen it. What is strange is that the play got reviewed. We saw the replay a dozen times and in slow motion. The ball never moved nor did it touch the turf once in the Seahawk players control. It was a bullshit call on the field as a saftey and a chickenshit call in the booth to not overturn as a TD. These were exceptional and very Lucky situations that had nothing to do with the Colts Offense or defense. My point is that without the weird stuff the Colts would have not scored 34...more like 20 and the Seahawks more than 40. It should have been 17-0 early in the first half and a blowout after.

The Colts can't DEPEND on wacky shit going thier way when they play Denver. Denver will crush Indy. If the Colts coudn't get to Wilson more than a couple times against a scrub Seattle O-line they won't stand a chance against a healthy Denver pass protection.

true that the Hawks should have won that game.there was some home town reffing they benefitted from.well the donkesy are going to have to wait till their rematch to crush the colts like you predicted.I know you are happy you wrong there since you are a cheifs fan.Since that prediction,I have changed my mind.I think it will be my Hawks -"my second favorite team after the chargers" I think it will be the hawks and the donkeys.I dont see the colts losing any more games the rest of the year.and the donkeys have been exposed.My chargers beat the colts earlier so I see the donkeys losing in san diego to them.if that happens,both teams finish 14-2 and the colts get to host the donkeys again in the playoffs and THIS time,the colts destroy the donkeys.

You may be right about the Colts. The Texans could have been a challenge but with Cushings out Houston's Defense is a lot weaker. The Chiefs might beat the Colts but ya..they could go 14-2. If KC beats Indy the whole thing gets crazy in the AFC. I wouldn't mind a rematch on a neutral field with Indy. If the Hawks are healthy... oh and make it to the SB :lol: ... it would be a great game. Both Wilson and Luck seem to play better when they are facing an uphill battle at the end of a game. Smith just plods along and depends on the Chiefs Defense to set the table with great field position. Manning can run his offense until he gets hit then he gets flakey. If the Bronco's have home field though I would expect Manning to run away with the game. The Colt's D isn't THAT great. I think if the Chiefs get home field they will win out.

You're also forgetting to mention that who could have predicted Schaub would start playing like a rookie quarterback as well.Had he not done that,they could have been a force to be reckoned with. Remember back when i made the prediction that the colts would beat the donkeys in Indy? you didnt think it was gonna happen remember? you were toomad about them stealing that game against the Hawks to be objective at that time.lol.

Yeah your right that the chiefs might beat the colts but I just dont see that happening.your right that it could interesting though if the chiefs DO beat the colts.It really does make things in the AFC very interesting if that does happen. thats why I am hoping the colts win that game in kc because i hate Manning. I made the prediction earlier that the two teams the donkeys would lose to would be the colts and chiefs in kc.

I have to change my mind on that prediction though because as much as I would love to see the chiefs beat the donkeys in kc,i just dont see it happening.I mean how do you just barely get by the browns and the texans by just a field goal in the last two games at home no less? I just dont have faith in them now. a month ago i figured they would sweep my chargers but after my bolts beat the colts,I see my chargers beating the donkeys in california now.

Last edited:
Da Bears beat Detroit this weekend and they will be 2 game up on them. Packer have the bye week this week don't they?

Not gonna happen :)

Heya Caroljo.
hello.gif
Da Bears should win this one with Nate Burrelson going down for Detroit. I think that's what his name is. He is their 2nd Best receiver. Which means Da Bears Defense gets to focus a little more on Calvin Johnson.

I think Da Bears.....will win by 4 points.

th

Geeze....I think I forgot about this post. Hey....I think we took that one! Lol!

September 7, 2013

NFC

East: Giants
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers

WC: Seattle
WC: Redskins

AFC

East: Patriots
North: Ravens
South: Colts
West: Broncos

WC: Bengals
WC: Texans

SuperBowl: Colts vs 49ers

Texans and Redskins will do better than WC

So much for my prediction.

The Texans and the Redskins won a combined total of 5 games this year. Fuck me...LMAO

September 7, 2013

NFC

East: Giants
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers

WC: Seattle
WC: Redskins

AFC

East: Patriots
North: Ravens
South: Colts
West: Broncos

WC: Bengals
WC: Texans

SuperBowl: Colts vs 49ers

Texans and Redskins will do better than WC

So much for my prediction.

The Texans and the Redskins won a combined total of 5 games this year. Fuck me...LMAO

YOUR PREDICTION????

RWingdingers predictions are 100 yards past hilarious.. !!! :lol:

Forum List

Back