2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

That is why the noise pimps are being called out by the party leadership and those that really care about America.

LGS and the other pimps represent nothing but hatred, they do not represent anything about the GOP, they have no influence on future policy and position.

Their time is over.

Someone forgot to send this loony bitch the memo.

C'mon now - lets get over it!

We selected a Nice Guy to go up against a Chicago Hood.

One played Mister Nice while the other hyped his cult followers.

We were up against union thugs and fixed machines and didn't know how to play in the gutters with the other guy.

As King Barry said, "Don't get mad - get even!" We need to select pols who're are nasty as their opponents and can stand up to the nicey nices and go to it like the other side.

:confused:

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

0 votes??????????????

Romney really sucked. What can we say? Many of those precincts chalked up no votes for McCain either. The Republicans have written off large segments of the population and the results are showing at the polls. Hell, even millionaires voted for Obama! The thing is, this is just a preview of '14, if the they don't get off their butts and start bargaining in good faith. You want some voice or no voice? Your choice.

The Republicans did not even like Romney, they just wanted to vote against Obama, and many stayed home.
If LGS is going on and on about it, there must not be anything to it v

I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

I can explain to you in pretty simple terms why the numbers don't add up.

Its because millions of women, who told their husbands they were voting Romney, who told their children they were voting Romney, who even told the pollsters they were voting Romney, and who were sick of hearing Republicans say things like pregnancy from rape is a blessing and oh we need to make the economy strong so employers will put up with women employees - stepped into the voting booth and pulled the lever for Obama, knowing no one would ever know they had.

You idiots neglected the secret housewife vote.

You lose. Now quite your fucking whining.

In my opinion, the most blatant and disgusting abuse of disenfranchisement? THE MILITARY VOTE:

military voting | Election Law Blog

It's hilarious the story at the very top is about military veterans who were purged from the voter rolls in Florida. How many fucking times did I tell you idiots about that going on? How many times? And you Voter ID fuckheads were TOTALLY SILENT about it, making fun of anyone who criticized the voter purging in Florida.

Assholes. Fuck you.

I even said that it was very curious that Fox News was not blasting into the disenfranchisement of veterans, and how come there weren't fifty goddam topics about it from the UnConservative flag-pin wearing Voter ID freaks here? I know why, but do you? Because you weren't informed by your masters, that's why. They were silent about it and thus so were you.

You were hoist by your own petard.

Fuck every one of you. You don't get to whine now. Too late, you fucking piss drinking hypocrites!

Last edited:

0 votes??????????????

Did you read the source story?

Of course you didn't.

In the entire 28th Ward, Romney received only 34 votes to Obama's 5,920.

Although voter registration lists, which often contain outdated information, show 12 Republicans live in the ward's third division, The Inquirer was unable to find any of them by calling or visiting their homes.

Four of the registered Republicans no longer lived there; four others didn't answer their doors. City Board of Elections registration data say a registered Republican used to live at 25th and York Streets, but none of the neighbors across the street Friday knew him. Cathy Santos, 56, founder of the National Alliance of Women Veterans, had one theory: "We ran him out of town!" she said and laughed.

James Norris, 19, who lives down the street, is listed as a Republican in city data. But he said he's a Democrat and voted for Obama because he thinks the president will help the middle class.

Those are negro precincts. It's where all the darkies live. You know, the people the Voter ID fuckheads worked so hard to piss off. Gee, they all voted for Obama. What a shock!

Dipshit.

How quickly the music changes from just a few days ago:

it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!
:) Smile.. President-Elect Romney is having a great day!

Let's see if all of the liberals can cry in unison..1 - 2 - 3.. Boooooooooooohoooooooooo

Last edited:
In my opinion, the most blatant and disgusting abuse of disenfranchisement? THE MILITARY VOTE:

military voting | Election Law Blog

It's hilarious the story at the very top is about military veterans who were purged from the voter rolls in Florida. How many fucking times did I tell you idiots about that going on? How many times? And you Voter ID fuckheads were TOTALLY SILENT about it, making fun of anyone who criticized the voter purging in Florida.

Assholes. Fuck you.

I even said that it was very curious that Fox News was not blasting into the disenfranchisement of veterans, and how come there weren't fifty goddam topics about it from the UnConservative flag-pin wearing Voter ID freaks here? I know why, but do you? Because you weren't informed by your masters, that's why. They were silent about it and thus so were you.

You were hoist by your own petard.

Fuck every one of you. You don't get to whine now. Too late, you fucking piss drinking hypocrites!

:udaman:

it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!

Let's see if all of the liberals can cry in unison..1 - 2 - 3.. Boooooooooooohoooooooooo

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

G,

She is not even going to acknowledge you.

You deal in facts, so you are probably on her "liberal" block list.

"Liberal" being anyone who uses facts against her, regardless of affiliation (or lack thereof).

Thanks for the laffs LadyGunSlinger, it is obvious now that you have officially lost your mind!:clap2:

Btw sanrene you are missed over at city-data!:eusa_silenced:

Dear LGS: besides the petitions to secede (BTW Texas may have forfeited the right of secession after joining the union, but Section 2 of the Texas Bill of Rights could still be invoked for local resistance to federal laws deemed unconstitutional or unlawful) it would be interesting to see if the Tea Party could effectively lobby the Electoral College to change their votes to go to Romney in key states. Just an attempt sends the message NO.

The main thing I see happening is people are letting their dissent be recognized publicly. Laws cannot be implemented without consent of the governed, so if it is clear people do not consent, then lawmakers and govt officials must account for this, not assume a mandate.

At least they will find some success in sending that message through the media, where the people are the final check on govt. I see this as healthy participation in the democratic process; it is not any more or less "nutters" than the people for Gore who fought Bush. That dissent needed to be heard and taken seriously as well, so good for both sides!

Last edited:
Leftists are willing to lie, cheat, steal.. do whatever it takes and they count on Conservatives doing the opposite. Too many of our own sit back and just watch from the sidelines, knowing this is taking place.. What kind of FOOLISH SHIT is it to demand no voter ID laws??? We all know what the fuck that means and we sat back , allowing it. We can't even get a beer without fucking ID or cigarettes but we can elect to the most important office in the world, a candidate without so much as asking for proof of citizenship, registering to vote, voting more than once.. etc.. WE ALLOWED IT..

Both sides played by the same rules. Your side lost. Citing blogs isn't going to change that. I would say accept your defeat with some dignity but that ship has sailed.

Ahhh contraire.. :) Why are you so worried about it?? If there's nothing to hide why the board shitfit?? LOL

Worried about it? Hell. I would have payed to be as entertained as I was this morning watching your posts. Knock yourself out dumbass.

In fact, get Romney to head up the "investigation". Word has it he has nothing to do for the next 4 years.:eusa_clap:

This is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated. If it is found obama won through fraud, all involved should stand in front of a firing squad. Our elections are too important to have any doubt of their validity.

Firing squad?

Perhaps we could make the punishment reciprocal to where you and LGS get the same treatment. You still in?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :razz:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

LGS and West are division pimps and do not represent the GOP.

We have PROOF in St. Lucia County from Col. Allen West who despite all the HATRED slung in his direction, has FOUGHT like a true warrior and has exposed the LYING left who attempted to steal his seat through FRAUD.. He alone and his staff uncovered MASSIVE fraud.. that's just one county..

Unfortunately Jake, they do....not in numbers, but in noisemaking. The squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Moderates have to come out in force and take their party back from the nuts.

Dear Steel and Jake: Please be careful how you do this. There is equal talk of the conservatives needing to get in charge and take back the party from the moderates. So this would essentially split the party and leave it vulnerable as a target, by playing the sides against each other.

Instead, can there be organization WITHIN the GOP to make sure the moderates work together on issues or angles they serve best; and the same with the ultra-conservatives, and let each take on roles that don't compete or conflict with the other groups on the spectrum?

For example LGS may not work well as a spokesperson representing GOP positions, but as for getting petitions together, protests or voter turnout, you STILL NEED even the most extreme supporters to help bring people together and not alienate any of the support base.

Is there a way you can organize both, where everyone wins and consolidates the Party?
How can you delegate roles out so that things can be cohesive? Also, regarding women's issues, how could this also be delegated to a special commission within the GOP that consults on those issues for public policies or statements (where I recommend a mix of prochoice and prolife women, including liberals and conservatives). This way, again, you don't have unprepared people making negative statements in the media but have an agreed panel or PR dept that makes statements on sensitive topics like women's issues.

Something like that.

If you can organize something locally, by working with your party chairs and district leaders, maybe this would create a better model to help with party unity without compromising either the core platform or the diversity of membership and leaders within the same party.

Forum List

Back