2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

LIBERALISM = Lies, deception, insults, hatred.. --

As we see, you must show ID in this nation for many many things and it's NEVER about discrimination.. but we all knew that.. THE LIBERAL LAND LIE of RACISM is used as a weapon.. IT'S A FACADE, propaganda to silence the other side, to mock, and to STEAL ELECTIONS.

All of those other things you mentioned? Are not Constitutional rights.

There....abut the FUCK up, you crazy woman.

I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

Applause for the signature...clock starts ticking yesterday....til 12/12/12.

If you ask any Romney volunteer making the phone calls, day in and day out.. you would see and understand why something isn't right.. I had one voter out of 10 state they had already voted and voted for Romney.. for those waiting until election day, that divide was even larger.. We had weekly conference calls ..Here in North Carolina, it DOES NOT ADD UP- Not even close.

So, what percentage of this country's voting population do you think you contacted personally?

I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

Too bad Obama didn't pump a bit more money in North Carolina. It turned out to be low hanging fruit for the Democrats.

What are those stages of grief again?

1. Shock & Denial....LGS is still there

2. Pain & Guilt...some posters have already reached this level

3. Anger & Bargaining...some are DEFINITELY at this level now

4. Depression, Reflection, and Loneliness...some have even reached this point

Too bad Obama didn't pump a bit more money in North Carolina. It turned out to be low hanging fruit for the Democrats.

Didn't need it...wasn't it the ONLY battleground state he didn't take?

Great, 12 years after we have heard and still hear of Bush stealing elections, now we are hear a few say Obama stole an election.

I'm not buying into any of it and it is time for Dems and Repubs to take off the tin foil hats.

Shut the hell up. You lost. Go ahead and start your succession. We are waiting. We are tired of your whining:mad:

Great, 12 years after we have heard and still hear of Bush stealing elections, now we are hear a few say Obama stole an election.

I'm not buying into any of it and it is time for Dems and Repubs to take off the tin foil hats.

The difference is....not that I'm excusing the Bush/Gore thing....I'm not....is this....

Bush-271 electoral votes
Gore-266 electoral votes

Bush-50,466,002 votes(47.9%)
Gore-50,999,897 votes(48.4%)

OK....compare that to......

Obama-332 electoral votes
Romney-206 electoral votes

Obama-62,085,892 votes(50.6%)
Romney-58,777,012 votes(47.9%)

Do you see the difference?

Hey...maybe all this RW butthurt is a good thing. If they think there was voting machine fraud, maybe they'll do something about it in their districts and counties. Maybe they will finally call for extensive testing on their machines, paper trails and post election manual audits of the paper trail.

Of course, their corporate masters will put a stop to it...too many of them are invested in those machines.

By your logic (or lack of it) then Romney should have won.

Not at all. If you have a good machine, you don't have to worry about testing and paper trails. If you've invested in crappy machines that flip votes, you don't want it known.

LGS and West are division pimps and do not represent the GOP.

We have PROOF in St. Lucia County from Col. Allen West who despite all the HATRED slung in his direction, has FOUGHT like a true warrior and has exposed the LYING left who attempted to steal his seat through FRAUD.. He alone and his staff uncovered MASSIVE fraud.. that's just one county..

LGS and West are division pimps and do not represent the GOP.

We have PROOF in St. Lucia County from Col. Allen West who despite all the HATRED slung in his direction, has FOUGHT like a true warrior and has exposed the LYING left who attempted to steal his seat through FRAUD.. He alone and his staff uncovered MASSIVE fraud.. that's just one county..

Unfortunately Jake, they do....not in numbers, but in noisemaking. The squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Moderates have to come out in force and take their party back from the nuts.

Sheesh..after reading over many of the links in this thread... Obama is sure looking like an illegitimate President..

That is why the noise pimps are being called out by the party leadership and those that really care about America.

LGS and the other pimps represent nothing but hatred, they do not represent anything about the GOP, they have no influence on future policy and position.

Their time is over.

Forum List

Back