2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

How many elections did we have in the U S before the camera was invented?

My guess is that the founding fathers didn't require photo ID.

The Foudning Fathers didn't have welfare fraud to deal with either. Nor did the Founding Fathers envision lifetime politicians. The Founding Fathers did not have Presidents encouraging illegal immigration by overlooking the rules to garner votes either. Nor did the Founding Fathers grant amnesty to those underserving of it...and yeah that included Reagan as well. You went to Washington to serve your country for a limited term and returned home.

So FAILED argument against I.D.

They certainly did. The first congress gave American sea men free health care. You don't think that one or two of em didn't sneek in for a free blood letting? :lol:

How about those pricents in Flordia that had 140-150% voter turnout, the pricents that had 10,000 registered voters and 12,000 votes cast, lots of news story's out there that an investigation needs to look at to see if they are true.

The Florida ballot was more than one page long because of the excessive number of measures being voted on. Some were four pages long.

It is very likely the voting machine programmers did not take into account the possibility of a ballot being more than one card. So if each one of the multiple cards in each ballot was counted as one ballot by the machines, that would explain why the count was more than 100%.

Last edited:
Special Delivery for Lady Gun Slinger Special Delivery for Lady Gun Slinger

butthurt-217x300.jpg

I think you better make it a crate.

The Foudning Fathers didn't have welfare fraud to deal with either. Nor did the Founding Fathers envision lifetime politicians. The Founding Fathers did not have Presidents encouraging illegal immigration by overlooking the rules to garner votes either. Nor did the Founding Fathers grant amnesty to those underserving of it...and yeah that included Reagan as well. You went to Washington to serve your country for a limited term and returned home.

They certainly did. The first congress gave American sea men free health care. You don't think that one or two of em didn't sneek in for a free blood letting? :lol:

Buy, not give or receive for free.

PolitiFact Rhode Island | Harvard Law professor says early Congress mandated health insurance for seamen and gun ownership for most men

The Founding Fathers didn't have welfare fraud to deal with either. Nor did the Founding Fathers envision lifetime politicians. The Founding Fathers did not have Presidents encouraging illegal immigration by overlooking the rules to garner votes either. Nor did the Founding Fathers grant amnesty to those undeserving of it...and yeah that included Reagan as well. You went to Washington to serve your country for a limited term and returned home.

What the fuck does welfare fraud have to do with Voter ID?

The fact that we have had well over two centuries of voting without requiring Voter ID means the evidence proving its necessity needs to be quite substantial.

So far, not one Voter ID proponent has provided so much as a single shred.

Last edited:

The Founding Fathers didn't have welfare fraud to deal with either. Nor did the Founding Fathers envision lifetime politicians. The Founding Fathers did not have Presidents encouraging illegal immigration by overlooking the rules to garner votes either. Nor did the Founding Fathers grant amnesty to those undeserving of it...and yeah that included Reagan as well. You went to Washington to serve your country for a limited term and returned home.

The fact that we have had well over two centuries of voting without requiring Voter ID means the evidence proving its necessity needs to be quite substantial.

I was referring to fraud in genearl and the point of what the Founding fathers did or didn't have to deal with. Perhaps if you weren't so angry you would have noticed that in your haste to ferment more anger.

I was referring to fraud in genearl and the point of what the Founding fathers did or didn't have to deal with. Perhaps if you weren't so angry you would have noticed that in your haste to ferment more anger.

Welfare fraud is not evidence we need Voter ID.

Welfare fraud is not evidence we need Voter ID.

We debated this issue ad nauseum but I've yet to hear one good reason why it's so difficult to have to present I.D. Save the poor angle. They made it to the polls they can make it to the "I.D. office" so to speak.

I'll tell you why and it applies to BOTH sides of the aisle.

It's a way that enables an election can be stolen if need be. Save the "there's no fraud mantra".

If you believe that I have two tunnels to sell you in NYC. One is a bit water-logged but will be open tomorrow.

Eh.. I figure if the allegations are investigated by someone other that under Erik Holder (he's no doubt corrupt) I'd be satisfied with the results.

So far, and after reading many, many links which I honestly doubt Democrats would allow themselves to do, I am suspicious of Obama's Presidential legitimacy.

Damn, other than the national debt doubling, payoffs to Unions, corrupted legislation, extravagant vacations and an outrageous amount of golf he's hardly taken responsibility for the Presidency anyway...:lol:

We debated this issue ad nauseum but I've yet to hear one good reason why it's so difficult to have to present I.D. Save the poor angle. They made it to the polls they can make it to the "I.D. office" so to speak.

This is just so much smoke to cover up the fact you don't have a shred of evidence it is necessary.

And you are setting a benchmark to be used against you some day.

You desperately want more government interference between you and your constitutional rights. We get it.

Just don't try to force it on the rest of us for no good reason.

I'll tell you why and it applies to BOTH sides of the aisle.

It's a way that enables an election can be stolen if need be. Save the "there's no fraud mantra".

If you believe that I have two tunnels to sell you in NYC. One is a bit water-logged but will be open tomorrow.

No one has ever said there is no fraud. This is a lie made up by people like you to once again conceal the fact you have no evidence Voter ID will solve anything.

No one has ever shown a case of fraud which could only have been prevented or caught by Voter ID.

Some dead guy voted? Properly maintain voter registration rolls and you won't have that problem.

Someone voted in two places? So they had to show their ID twice. That was helpful!

Someone committed absentee ballot fraud? Gee, if only they were required to show their ID to the mailman!

Illegal aliens voting? How many, and how did they get registered to vote? Fix that!

There is nothing new added to the voting landscape which hasn't been there for the more than two centuries we have been voting without Voter ID.

Last edited:
The GOP lost the election because

women voted for Obama 55 to 45

single women voted for Obama 66 to 34

Hispanics voted for Obama 70 to 30

blacks voted for Obama 95 to 5

Asians voted even higher for Obama

The GOP can no longer compete as a party representing primarily white male middle and working class far right values.

Eh.. I figure if the allegations are investigated by someone other that under Erik Holder (he's no doubt corrupt) I'd be satisfied with the results.

So far, and after reading many, many links which I honestly doubt Democrats would allow themselves to do, I am suspicious of Obama's Presidential legitimacy.

Damn, other than the national debt doubling, payoffs to Unions, corrupted legislation, extravagant vacations and an outrageous amount of golf he's hardly taken responsibility for the Presidency anyway...:lol:

Lumpy dear, you make me so sad!!!

freakin' wacko conservatards will do ANYTHING rather than actually try to participate intelligently in the governance of our nation. Birth certificates, college records, college transcripts, surrendered law licenses, past ministers... blahblahblah.... none of this has anything to do with our country and the problems facing it...

you lost. you had a vigorous primary season and your party picked who they collectively believed was the best candidate... and he LOST.. he lost. I say it's time to move on, but even as I say that, I know that, for some of you, you will NEVER move on... you will never shift your focus from the mundane shit that has consumed you for far too long towards issues of true relevance. Sad and pathetic. If you all weren't such insufferable assholes, I might actually pity you... but, unfortunately, you all really ARE assholes, so, rather than pity, I will DELIGHT in schadenfreude. Losers. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wasn't directing my post at You directly Darlin..cheer up Sweets....:D

I wasn't directing my post at You directly Darlin..cheer up Sweets....:D

Oh, I know that, but I want you to jump on my train and get off that other one!!! I think you would make a cool democrat!! Now Lumpy, please don't tell me to get bent. :D

Thanks for the cartoons. I love cartoons!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back