Dems STILL Winning!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
I guess this could be called......

"The AP has just called Arizona’s 9th district for Democrat Kyrsten Sinema over Republican Vernon Parker — giving Congress its first openly bisexual member. But almost a week after the election, five more House races have yet to be called. A few were among the country’s most expensive House races. Right now, Democrats lead in all five."

"The AP has just called Arizona’s 9th district for Democrat Kyrsten Sinema over Republican Vernon Parker — giving Congress its first openly bisexual member. But almost a week after the election, five more House races have yet to be called. A few were among the country’s most expensive House races. Right now, Democrats lead in all five."

If the Republicans don't start bargaining in good faith and run us off the cliff, this will just be a preview.

If the Republicans don't start bargaining in good faith and run us off the cliff, this will just be a preview.

Maybe they'll "get" that, after the Supreme Court has been reconfigured.....but, I wouldn't bet on it.​

Forum List

Back