2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

We have PROOF in St. Lucia County from Col. Allen West who despite all the HATRED slung in his direction, has FOUGHT like a true warrior and has exposed the LYING left who attempted to steal his seat through FRAUD.. He alone and his staff uncovered MASSIVE fraud.. that's just one county..

I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

The old line goes "If you don't want it bad enough to cheat, then you don't want it bad enough."

I don't advocate election theft, but it is part of the equation and must be taken into account.

When nominating a candidate, perhaps the GOP ought to consider one who will motivate people to turn out as opposed to a lite version of the Dem he is running against.

This is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated. If it is found obama won through fraud, all involved should stand in front of a firing squad. Our elections are too important to have any doubt of their validity.

Indeed. It does need to be thoroughly investigated. As I said, if Zombies have nothing to hide, why worry?! But we know the truth through the facts now coming out.. There was RAMPANT voter fraud in this election.. We had a party, the DEMOCRAT party who FORECASTED their intent to steal votes:

1)Usurping the US Constitution for votes
2) No ID laws

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that these low-life liars did just that!

I think you guys should double down on the crazy....that'll help your cause....honest....it'll work THIS time.....go full bore for 2014!

Look at all the folks Jindall is describing above in the GOP that have to go.

There was no "rampant voter fraud."

Those who publish libel must be prosecuted, convicted, and fined. Free speech does not cover deliberate libel.

19,000 - 0 is voter fraud, Jake

The Party of Tammany Hall and the Daley Machine went National

Bogo is in prison for getting caught being a Democrat

Hey...maybe all this RW butthurt is a good thing. If they think there was voting machine fraud, maybe they'll do something about it in their districts and counties. Maybe they will finally call for extensive testing on their machines, paper trails and post election manual audits of the paper trail.

Of course, their corporate masters will put a stop to it...too many of them are invested in those machines.

Hey...maybe all this RW butthurt is a good thing. If they think there was voting machine fraud, maybe they'll do something about it in their districts and counties. Maybe they will finally call for extensive testing on their machines, paper trails and post election manual audits of the paper trail.

Of course, their corporate masters will put a stop to it...too many of them are invested in those machines.

What we will do, IS DEMAND VOTER ID to vote.. :) That means you lose ..

Unlikely. All your attempts at voter suppression just got more minorities out to the polls.

Here's the real problem, though.

There were 8 million people who pulled the lever* for Obama in 2008 who didn't pull the lever for him in 2012. There were 2 million people who pulled the lever for McCain who couldn't bring themselves to pull it for Romney. Romney failed to reach those people. That was the underlying problem he had. People didn't just change their minds, they gave up.

(*- no one pulls the lever anymore. I'm just showing my age in that I'm old enough to remember voting machines with levers!)

You already did that. It didn't help. Your voter suppression efforts FAILED. You're also assuming (quite wrongly) that I oppose voter ID. I support taking the time, effort and money to put in place a sensible voter ID program that doesn't disenfranchise voters. It has to be put in place over many YEARS, not months.

I'd love to see one explanation on how requiring an ID discriminates?? Are minorities discriminated against at the DMV when getting a drivers license?? How about when they purchase alcohol or cigarettes?? DISCRIMINATION???

We all know the intent was to STEAL this election.

Sign the petition and post it, email it..

]

Well, first, it costs money and time to get a DL. If you don't have a car, you probably don't need one.

I didn't get a driver's license until I was 23. Lived in Chicago all of my life up to that point, could get anywhere I wanted to go via Public Transportation. If you are poor and don't have a job, you probably don't need one, either.

Fact is, the Bush Administration looked for cases of voter fraud for five years, and found nothing.

You guys didn't lose because of voter fraud. You lost because you nominated a Mormon Asshole who showed nothing but contempt for working folks.

Which is why he got less votes than Mccain did.

You see people, this is why I made that pledge thread.

Because now we have idiots who will spend the next four years talking about a stolen election.

Bravo to those of you who took it.

Not to mention the extremist ideology.....which I think that Conservatives should continue to embrace without shame or concern.....In fact, I think there ought to be a GOP referendum that calls for a doubling down on the hate and vitriol.

You already did that. It didn't help. Your voter suppression efforts FAILED. You're also assuming (quite wrongly) that I oppose voter ID. I support taking the time, effort and money to put in place a sensible voter ID program that doesn't disenfranchise voters. It has to be put in place over many YEARS, not months.

We have PROOF of voter fraud by you libs.. SHOW ME VOTER SUPPRESIION. LOL

Are minorities DISCRIMINATED AGAINST when they buy beer and have to show ID?????

ARE THEY?????????????????

Are minorities DISCRIMINATED AGAINST when they get a driver's license and have to show ID???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Where minorities DISCRIMINATED against at the DEMOCRAT NATIONAL CONVENTION when they had to show their ID to get in??? ROFL!!

WERE THEY??????????????

Are minorities DISCRIMINATED against when they show ID to register for college????

ARE THEY????????????

Forum List

Back