2012 Presidential Poll

2012 these are your choices for President & VP

• Obama-Biden

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Romney-Petraeus

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
]

We get regular attack threads on Jindal and Christie here on the board. Jindal has been forgotten since they plugged the hole in LA, but Christie still gets regular attention here. Mostly from Dante types.

Incumbent presidents almost never face challenges. And I don't know of any challenge that succeeded.

Jindal deserves some calling out. His idea of leadership here in Lousiana is to phone home from Iowa to see if anything is on fire.

I doubt however that he's a factor in 2012. He's up for re-election in 2011, and any rumblings of a run for POTUS could make his run here a bit more challenging.

]

We get regular attack threads on Jindal and Christie here on the board. Jindal has been forgotten since they plugged the hole in LA, but Christie still gets regular attention here. Mostly from Dante types.

Incumbent presidents almost never face challenges. And I don't know of any challenge that succeeded.

Jindal deserves some calling out. His idea of leadership here in Lousiana is to phone home from Iowa to see if anything is on fire.

I doubt however that he's a factor in 2012. He's up for re-election in 2011, and any rumblings of a run for POTUS could make his run here a bit more challenging.

Jindal, like Palin, whenever the cameras are on, play the blame game, period, never offering any substantive plan. Winners know they need a plan.

None of the dopes and mopes you mentioned in your poll will even be on the 2012 Presidential ballot. To early to know who will be running for sure but I can promise you that Obama/Biden will not be.

Post bookmarked to laugh in your face next year.

Not only will Obama run, he'll almost certainly win.

The only major change I see is Biden and Clinton changing places. With the Mideast errupting all over again, and Hillary Clinton visibly exhausted physically from the job even BEFORE it errupted, Joe Biden with his own vast experience in foreign relations could step into the Secretary of State position easily. It would also just about guarantee Hillary Clinton, as Vice President, a shot at the presidency in 2016, with Biden maybe challenging her, but I doubt it.

Buggins turn gives us super lame candidates who won't win. Republicans do badly with it. Nixon in 60, Dole and McCain.
Romney has too much policy damage. He is the father of Obamacare. That kills him right there.

Huckabee is dead too. Him and his revolving door jails.

The ones with momentum are the ones the Democrats are concentrating their fire on: Christie, Jindal, Palin. Palin is the one who is getting the most traction from the Democrat ire. I personally like Christie and Jindal better, but I love watching PDS meltdowns. The fact her biggest fan is USArmyRetired is not much of an endorsement.

It will be an interesting election no matter what.

What "Democrats" have been attacking Christie or Jindal?

Lyndon Johnson 1968. He decided not to run after George McGovern got 42% to his 49% in the March 12th New Hampshire primary. Bobby Kennedy saw Johnson as vulnerable and got in the race on March 16. Johnson anounced he wouldn't accept the nomination on March 31. He said in his speech that he decided not to run in order to devote all his time to Viet Nam, but he saw the writing on the wall.

If the Tea Party calls the shots in the GOP 2012 primary then you're going to get Sarah Palin as your nominee if she runs. She's the only Tea Party approved candidate that will have enough money for the long primary haul.

So, good luck with that.

Wow, a post worse than the OP...

Statistically speaking one of those two tickets will win in 2012. I see no value in putting Stassen, Nader, or whichever candidate you don't have the guts to name as a poll choice. 3rd party candidates are not only a waste of time, they are a waste of time and money. The dems are guaranteed to nominate Obama. Of the following GOP candidates Mitt Romney is the statistical favorite.
2012 Presidential Candidates

Sorry to bust your bubble, but those are the historic facts, 3rd parties are not going to win a national election.

Forum List

Back