Votes: 3 6.4%
  • close for the gop

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • landslide for the gop

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
So I will take that as an unenthusiastic....we ain't got nobody

You can't get elected you are dealing with fantasy candidates

No, I'm dealing with quality candidates. The problem is that the majority of citizens can't be bothered with getting informed, thinks the country runs on d-pilot, is too big to fail and makes their voting decisions on things like being black or having the best hair. As long as you guys keep using that criteria, the rest of us are fucked.

Three posts and you still can't admit who you support for president......are you ashamed?

Must be. Or - you know. There's nobody.

Newt was talking to Gretta on Fox tonight. He is clearly abandoning Tea Party nonsense, finally. He understands he does not have a chance at nomination, so he does not have to pander to the far right facist RINOs anymore.

He is saying "job jobs jobss", and the dems are going to say "where were you you you".

The ensuing debate is going to be fun.

And may the rest of the party follow, and - oh, that's enough for me. That right there is a thought to make me sleep with a smile on my face.

Why is that enough for you? You were doing so good too. You were up to two whole self thought out sentences. Why quit when your making progress?

Newt was talking to Gretta on Fox tonight. He is clearly abandoning Tea Party nonsense, finally. He understands he does not have a chance at nomination, so he does not have to pander to the far right facist RINOs anymore.

He is saying "job jobs jobss", and the dems are going to say "where were you you you".

Not really, Jake the Fake.

We are heading into a double dip recession. Now way Obama gets re-elected with that, so we might as well nominate a real conservative rather than another sorry RINO "Me, Too!" Country Club republican who hires Illegals to do his yard work on his mansions.

That would be your boy Romney.

Johnson, Paul, and Cain are unelectable, so we are back to Romney or Perry.

Rightwinger has the the right of it, and you far righties RINOs are left in the dust.

So your suggestion is to vote for the electable person so that your party wins regardless of whether or not that person is the right person for the job? No thanks. That sounds like the way TDM decides who she will vote for. I would rather the party go to hell in a hand basket than to just vote for the guy... er or gal, that the party tells me to vote for simply because he... er she, is a "winner".

Of course, as far as I am concerned the parties are basically one in the same these days and the only thing that really separates them are 13 letters of the alphabet. Both parties are nothing more than arms of the politically elite rich crowd who want nothing more than to gain more power over my life. Screw both parties.

Immie

Last edited:

We are heading into a double dip recession. Now way Obama gets re-elected with that, so we might as well nominate a real conservative rather than another sorry RINO "Me, Too!" Country Club republican who hires Illegals to do his yard work on his mansions.

You RINOS of the far extremist fascist right would be turned out the door by Reagan. Your power has crashed this week and won't come back.

We need a winner. Romney/Perry.

You RINOS of the far extremist fascist right would be turned out the door by Reagan. Your power has crashed this week and won't come back.

You keep defining the right as the rhino's.

Your wrong. The MODERATES PRETENDING to hold the rights values are the rhinos.

Johnson, Paul, and Cain are unelectable, so we are back to Romney or Perry.

Rightwinger has the the right of it, and you far righties RINOs are left in the dust.

But they wouldn't be if fake conservatives like you would pull their heads out of their asses and vote conservative.

No, I'm dealing with quality candidates. The problem is that the majority of citizens can't be bothered with getting informed, thinks the country runs on d-pilot, is too big to fail and makes their voting decisions on things like being black or having the best hair. As long as you guys keep using that criteria, the rest of us are fucked.

Three posts and you still can't admit who you support for president......are you ashamed?

Must be. Or - you know. There's nobody.

You really need to read the responses before commenting to keep from looking foolish.

You keep defining the right as the rhino's.

Your wrong. The MODERATES PRETENDING to hold the rights values are the rhinos.

Which is........Jake! Jake is a liberal Democrat trying to come across as a conservative Republican (a true RINO) and the only person he fools is himself......but that isn't hard to do.

RINO UPDATE: Romney Signs Pro-Straight Marriage Pledge w Tea Party Supporter Bachmann

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R., Minn.) and former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum have signed a pledge from the National Organization for Marriage to oppose gay marriage at several levels of the federal government.

But former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who has sought to burnish his credentials as an evangelical Christian, declined to sign it, possibly putting him at odds with the social conservatives he is trying to court in Iowa. The National Organization for Marriage is running a four-day Iowa bus tour leading up to the Aug. 13 straw poll in Ames.

RINO UPDATE: Romney Signs Pro-Straight Marriage Pledge w Tea Party Supporter Bachmann

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R., Minn.) and former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum have signed a pledge from the National Organization for Marriage to oppose gay marriage at several levels of the federal government.

But former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who has sought to burnish his credentials as an evangelical Christian, declined to sign it, possibly putting him at odds with the social conservatives he is trying to court in Iowa. The National Organization for Marriage is running a four-day Iowa bus tour leading up to the Aug. 13 straw poll in Ames.

That actually might be a reason to consider Pawlenty.

Considering... considering... considering...

okay, I considered him, but have come up with the conclusion that he is still a Republican meaning he is still part of the political establishment and in the long run he will do what the party tells him to do.

Consideration complete. Moving on to another candidate who is not part of the establishment but with little to no hope of finding one.

Immie

Forum List

Back