• landslide for the gop

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
UPPA U.S., "conservatives"!!

827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
825.gif

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

The "right" (republicans, tea party, classical liberals) will certainly gain the Senate...

I'll say this much - I don't like how the republicans are ignoring Ron Paul and are championing Bachmann/Romney. That shits been pissing me off lately...

Ron Paul would destroy Obama...

You can't put Ron Paul on the defensive, but you can put Bachmann and Romney on the defensive...

No one likes backtrackers that say shit then apologize for it....

Well at least the right will admit if they believe they said or did something wrong - democrats will just deny it and then attempt to justify with "hypothetical" accusations (racists, you hate the poor, the old the children.)

At any rate I'm NOT voting for Obama and I am voting for the other name on the ballot.

If we had two terms of peanut boy the Soviets would have destroyed us instead of the other way around...

Sheeeeeet.................even the talking heads on MSNBC this am were in consensus mode about Obama's chances at re-election. Indeed.......the prospects are grim s0ns!!! Specifically spoke to the fact that independents cant run fast enough away from the president and that independents support continues to decline. Almost 10 points in the last 2 months.

Meanwhile, how many economists predict the jobless rate to get below 9% by election time next year? Maybe 4 according to Mike Barnicle, a Boston lefty.

Only the hard core k00ks cant see the imminent demise. And Im laughing............watching this complete disaster manifest itself has been akin to a slow motion wet dream FTMFW!!! As in months and months!!! And its only going to get better as the jobless figures come ut every 5th of the month........because then I get to tune in to the lefty mental case talking heads on the boob like Maddow and O'DOnnell and watch the level of angst grow as the big one gets bigger and bigger in their pooper. Watching the intense anger in O'Donnel in particular is cant miss TV because you realize this guy may well end up in an institution in a year or two.

Anyway...........from the perspective of conservatives..........its all good.:D And who knew? Even I didnt think the bottom would have fallen out even before the end of the third year?

Thats a historical level of fcukkedupedness!!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies:

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

The "right" (republicans, tea party, classical liberals) will certainly gain the Senate...

I'll say this much - I don't like how the republicans are ignoring Ron Paul and are championing Bachmann/Romney. That shits been pissing me off lately...

You can't put Ron Paul on the defensive, but you can put Bachmann and Romney on the defensive...

Well at least the right will admit if they believe they said or did something wrong - democrats will just deny it and then attempt to justify with "hypothetical" accusations (racists, you hate the poor, the old the children.)

At any rate I'm NOT voting for Obama and I am voting for the other name on the ballot.

If we had two terms of peanut boy the Soviets would have destroyed us instead of the other way around...

Ron Paul is a fringe candidate who is incapable of winning a national election. He has a loyal internet following which usually can get him around ten percent of the vote. If he makes it to the primaries, he will pull about 10% of the vote and few delegates

The only credible candidates the GOP has is Romney and Perry. They are the only candidates able to appeal to the moderates. Ron Paul or Michelle Bachmann would ensure an easy Obama victory. Both Romney and Perry are capable of defeating Obama if the economy stays bad

Then business had better renew the purchasing power of the middle class, Oreo.

Why don't Obama and Harry Reid just past a law ordering business to do that?

You really don't understand do you? That is what happened with Progressivism and then the New Deal. If business breaks the economy, as it almost did in 2007, you will see regulation and enforcement against individuals that will make you weep at night.

Don't need libertarianism, at all, which would break America culturally and politically and economically. You will have a choice for Romney or Perry, certainly no from the further wacky right.

Oh, the far wacky right are the biggest CYAs in politics.

Don't need libertarianism, at all, which would break America culturally and politically and economically. You will have a choice for Romney or Perry, certainly no from the further wacky right.

Yes, Romney or Perry..........just what the country needs, more Bush and Obama.

Who else is out there that you think is capable of being elected?

"Capable of being elected" and getting the right person for the job are two entirely different things. As long as you status quo folks keep voting for people "capable of getting elected", we'll keep getting Bush and Obama redux.

"Capable of being elected" and getting the right person for the job are two entirely different things. As long as you status quo folks keep voting for people "capable of getting elected", we'll keep getting Bush and Obama redux.

So I will take that as an unenthusiastic....we ain't got nobody

You can't get elected you are dealing with fantasy candidates

No, I'm dealing with quality candidates. The problem is that the majority of American citizens can't be bothered with getting informed, thinks the country runs on auto-pilot, is too big to fail and makes their voting decisions on things like being black or having the best hair. As long as you guys keep using that criteria, the rest of us are fucked.

And was as well senile right after his presidency.
But not while in office?

what can I say? the right loves crazy people.

You can't admit you're an imbecile and then shut the fuck up.

Nonuscitizen is a certified fucking arsehole who has an UnAmerican Agenda ...... he irrefutably proved that by going on record as being happy if our jobs would be shipped overseas.

Nonuscitizen is a certified Piece of Shit and should be treated accordingly.

No, I'm dealing with quality candidates. The problem is that the majority of citizens can't be bothered with getting informed, thinks the country runs on d-pilot, is too big to fail and makes their voting decisions on things like being black or having the best hair. As long as you guys keep using that criteria, the rest of us are fucked.

Three posts and you still can't admit who you support for president......are you ashamed?

No, I'm dealing with quality candidates. The problem is that the majority of citizens can't be bothered with getting informed, thinks the country runs on d-pilot, is too big to fail and makes their voting decisions on things like being black or having the best hair. As long as you guys keep using that criteria, the rest of us are fucked.

Three posts and you still can't admit who you support for president......are you ashamed?

Do tell who the candidates are running in the 2012 election...

Well I was discussing the difference between the criteria too many citizens use in determining who is "capable of being elected" as opposed to who should be elected. But if you want names, I'm not ashamed at all. My first pick would be Gary Johnson, second would be Ron Paul and third would be Herman Cain. They are what we NEED, but that isn't wnat you and many others will uses as criteria is it? You'll vote for who the media tells you is the front runners and will give air time to.

Johnson, Paul, and Cain are unelectable, so we are back to Romney or Perry.

Rightwinger has the the right of it, and you far righties RINOs are left in the dust.

Forum List

Back