Votes: 9 19.1%
  • landslide for the gop

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Too many don't pay close enough attention.
They'll only see bits and pieces of his campaign promises of giving out Obama stash.

It'll be closer than I'd be comfortable with. And that's regardless of the repub challenger.

I'm hoping, with all the recently turned red states, that it will turn into a trouncing.

**crosses fingers**

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

I don't see it even close, unless the GOP is running Jesus.

• Banned

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

I really do hope your correct. I just hope we don't nominate someone with high negatives for him to play off of.

Depends on who the Republican's choose, really.

Unless the Obama really finds some way to screw the pooch like Carter did.

Carter did so very badly that Reagan was able to beat him handily. Reagan, who was seen as a senile has been 8 months before.

THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ass..........:lol:

• Banned

Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

"0" because govt isn't supposed to do your bidding. Do you understand the concept of self reliance and working for what you receive? The free loaders will vote for him no doubt. All we need is for govt to STOP DOING FOR US.

Ps. Obama hasn't done jack for latinos except up the arrest rate. And he is following Bush's war plans.

THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ass..........:lol:

How's that 9.2% UER working out for ya?
Who isn't creating jobs?

:eusa_shhh:

"0" because govt isn't supposed to do your bidding. Do you understand the concept of self reliance and working for what you receive? The free loaders will vote for him no doubt. All we need is for govt to STOP DOING FOR US.

Ps. Obama hasn't done jack for latinos except up the arrest rate. And he is following Bush's war plans.

Not do my bidding? Of course they are, that is why we have a government. Self-reliance doesn't mean government doesn't do your bidding. Are you so self-reliant you didn't use banks for homes & cars? Do you have insurance for fire, theft, damage & medical, or are you so self-reliant you cover it with cash you have earned? Something tells me you are not a rugged individual.

Working for your goals in life is as old as apple pie, but to say you did it for what you receive is a lie. You benefit far more from America than you could ever give. Those free loaders built the roads you drive on. And you are in the wrong country if you think you can drive down the shoulder of the road to go get a bucket of water from a lake. You are a typical arrogant taker in the American system, a user in denial. You stole from our educational system, use our infrastructure, enjoy freedoms others died for your benefit. Then you want to act like no one gave you anything. LOL!:lol:

You really need to wake up to your "REAL" station in life.

Who isn't creating jobs?

What UER acronym are you referring to?

Please don't be stupid. Don't tell me Obama 1) Didn't create jobs, and 1) and be able to show me how the right did. OK. Just saying someone else didn't do anything, doesn't tell me what you did. IF you didn't do anything, then STFU, because people will be asking that crucial question.:lol:

Who isn't creating jobs?

Please don't be stupid. Don't tell me Obama 1) Didn't create jobs, and 1) and be able to show me how the right did. OK. Just saying someone else didn't do anything, doesn't tell me what you did. IF you didn't do anything, then STFU, because people will be asking that crucial question.:lol:

Un
Employment
Rate has done nothing but climb since Barry took the reigns.

How can republicans do anything to help spur job growth? Any bill that leaves the house gets flushed in the senate.
Your ass-hats controlled the house AND senate, spend shitloads of money and we're still worse off than we were.

Not much longer, Shitstain.
We'll get the senate back *too* and show ya'll what supply-side economics does for job growth.
:eusa_whistle:

How can we guess at something like this when we don't even know who the Rep will be.

Well we know who Obama is and what he stands for.

And that statement means, vote for anyone that isn't a Democrat, or vote the party line. I see nothing wrong with that either considering the poor choices we are handed from all the partys.

And even when we have a good candidate, like I thought Hillary & Bill would have been, we get highjacked in the primaries by non-party members to prevent the good candidate and lessen that partys ability to win.

How can we guess at something like this when we don't even know who the Rep will be.

Well we know who Obama is and what he stands for.

And that statement means, vote for anyone that isn't a Democrat, or vote the party line. I see nothing wrong with that either considering the poor choices we are handed from all the partys.

And even when we have a good candidate, like I thought Hillary & Bill would have been, we get highjacked in the primaries by non-party members to prevent the good candidate and lessen that partys ability to win.

I'm not suggesting anyone vote a party line ticket. I'm assuming that a 3rd party isn't viable. I voted for Perot and local politics I vote for whom I know the most about and agree with. Except for judges. I think its fair at this point to assume it is Obama vs gop. Clearly the gop will run on the opposite platform as Obama and that's good enough to win my vote.

Who isn't creating jobs?

Un
Employment

How can republicans do anything to help spur job growth? Any bill that leaves the house gets flushed in the senate.
Your ass-hats controlled the house AND senate, spend shitloads of money and we're still worse off than we were.

We'll get the senate back *too* and show ya'll what supply-side economics does for job growth.

So you think that Americans don't see through the right tactics? Here is a poll, but there are also others just like it indicating the right & Party of NO & Do whatever it takes is well known for it's destruction of America. They blame the right & Bush by a wide-wide margain.

"54 percent of Americans say Bush is to blame for exploding the federal deficit and swelling unemployment, whereas just 27 percent believe it is President Obama's fault."Poll: Americans blame Bush for bad economy by wide margin | The Raw Story

And the right can't show they did anything to create jobs, and plently to lay off workers. Your speaker said he didn't care if workers do get laid off,............so where does that leave you in a 5 sec. campaign sound bite?? YOU have been screwed by your own for any chance of re-election.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Here is another poll, and you can't show us that the Retards did anything in those areas.

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. July 14-17, 2011. N=1,001 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling the economy?"

Disapprove 67%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling the federal budget deficit?"

Disapprove 68%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling creating jobs?"

Disapprove 65%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling taxes?"

Disapprove 65%

Un
Employment

So you think that Americans don't see through the right tactics? Here is a poll, but there are also others just like it indicating the right & Party of NO & Do whatever it takes is well known for it's destruction of America. They blame the right & Bush by a wide-wide margain.

"54 percent of Americans say Bush is to blame for exploding the federal deficit and swelling unemployment, whereas just 27 percent believe it is President Obama's fault."Poll: Americans blame Bush for bad economy by wide margin | The Raw Story

And the right can't show they did anything to create jobs, and plently to lay off workers. Your speaker said he didn't care if workers do get laid off,............so where does that leave you in a 5 sec. campaign sound bite?? YOU have been screwed by your own for any chance of re-election.:eusa_angel:

I've got a more relevant number for election purposes.

Only 30% of independents support the president. Independents win elections most times. Obamas base isn't strong enough to overcome that number. (right now)

Forum List

Back