2012, close or a landslide?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grampa Murked U, Aug 2, 2011.

?

landslide or close in 2012?

1. close in Obamas favor

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. landslide in Obamas favor

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. close for the gop

9 vote(s)
    19.6%
  4. landslide for the gop

23 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
    If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    A replay of ’96.

3. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    Too many don't pay close enough attention.
    They'll only see bits and pieces of his campaign promises of giving out Obama stash.

It'll be closer than I'd be comfortable with. And that's regardless of the repub challenger.

I'm hoping, with all the recently turned red states, that it will turn into a trouncing.

**crosses fingers**

4. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

5. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

I don't see it even close, unless the GOP is running Jesus.

6. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800
    I really do hope your correct. I just hope we don't nominate someone with high negatives for him to play off of.

7. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Depends on who the Republican's choose, really.

Unless the Obama really finds some way to screw the pooch like Carter did.

Carter did so very badly that Reagan was able to beat him handily. Reagan, who was seen as a senile has been 8 months before.

8. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ass..........:lol:

9. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,800

"0" because govt isn't supposed to do your bidding. Do you understand the concept of self reliance and working for what you receive? The free loaders will vote for him no doubt. All we need is for govt to STOP DOING FOR US.

Ps. Obama hasn't done jack for latinos except up the arrest rate. And he is following Bush's war plans.

10. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    How's that 9.2% UER working out for ya?
    Who isn't creating jobs?

:eusa_shhh: