2000 Mules Wasn’t Nominated for an Oscar.

Lily Gladstone will hopefully become the first indigenous woman to win an Oscar for Killers of the Flower Moon. This was predicted by her mom when Lily was a teenager.
:hyper::hyper:

Ah the Democrat's favorite word, "debunked". In this context that typically means "denial of facts".
Deluded peole have to rig the game for themselves. In reality, all you just said was that you will not be looking at any of the debunk material in order to preserve your delusion.

The full list of nominees is above. I haven’t seen many films this year but now that things are setting back to normal at work, I may take in a few screens.
A bunch of ultra rich individuals .. fuck them .. who cares. Hollywood has lost their ability to be creative with new content. They continuously produce shit with remakes and recasting of characters.

Do you really think leftwing Hollywood is going to nominate a movie that defeats the leftwing narrative? No, they typically nominate trash.
seriously, mashmount? the leftwing narrative of guns, war, and the dominance of conservative men like wayne, eastwood, and schwarznegger?

Apparently you do...you’re commenting.
Not really .. Hollywood is lackluster on its content and what was spectacular about last years content? I follow to laugh at the lack of creativity for the diminished creativity, reruns and content that doesn't resonate with viewers ..

I’ll take my chances I think. It can’t be as bad as Cloud Atlas. WOW.
Stream when it comes out on HBO Max is my final piece of advice. The movie is really long. I saw it in theater and I felt like i was on a long plane ride.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back