200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

And the great Pacific garbage patch, twice the size of Texas....

plastic1.jpg

To me, that looks like a lot of trash. For many Republicans, I suspect they see "successful capitalism" and evidence why we should get rid of the EPA.

Marine Debris Program - Marine Debris Info
http://marinedebris.noaa.gov/info/pdf/patch.pdf

you two need to go get a room.

That, and learn to research before you take something as gospel.

If some on the Left can pretend rapes don't happen at OWS
they can force themselves to believe anything, as long as it supports their cause

or this

solyndra

gty_obama_solyndra_ll_110523_wg1.jpg

Why do you lie? It is common knowledge that Solyndra is not and was not ever part of OSW. OSW may be the affect/effect of Solyndra...but not OWS roots. However, what was and is part of OWS us the AIG credit default swaps on home loans = Gambling.

I bet that your a liar and millions disagree and I lose the world tax payer pay. I win when you lose. It is a win win for more me and lose lose for everyone one in the entire World. You praise and reward this this this this this this this this ???????

Your scrum....

Your a liar thick and through.

Showing a pic of Obama and Solyndra --- just shows that, a pic.

Big deal and what does it prove????

or this

solyndra

gty_obama_solyndra_ll_110523_wg1.jpg

Why do you lie? It is common knowledge that Solyndra is not and was not ever part of OSW. OSW may be the affect/effect of Solyndra...but not OWS roots. However, what was and is part of OWS us the AIG credit default swaps on home loans = Gambling.

I bet that your a liar and millions disagree and I lose the world tax payer pay. I win when you lose. It is a win win for more me and lose lose for everyone one in the entire World. You praise and reward this this this this this this this this ???????

Your scrum....

Your a liar thick and through.

Showing a pic of Obama and Solyndra --- just shows that, a pic.

Big deal and what does it prove????

your grammar sucks.

Are you related to bigfuckingnarcissist1775 by any chance?

Sounds like wingnuts trying to frame peaceful patriotic Americans! Maybe a Limbaugh load...
Yeah right. Typical libtard response. What it really is is 200 lbs of libtard brain material after learning the truth.

What it is is a rightwig nug bag unloading 200 pound of BS on Santa Cruz OWS.

Only Teabagger crap in public and leave their crap for the rest of us to clean up.

Keep retarding out of your do nothing elitest thinking mind that goes no where fast...but to the john, riding it all the way to the fleas bag bed you lay in every night. Hey fleas are better then bed bugs right.

At least they did something creative with it

for the Left, it is almost like their version of the "golden calf"

obama1.jpg

Last edited:
That anything economic Papa Obama promotes is a loser

That's me!! I am all that and then some, unlike u. Obama's plan has more in little tiny pinkey than you have in your whole entire life, including, but, not limited too, you body.

Obama plan and others who think similar to Obama are not losers. We would like the rest of you to know, that although we are human, we aspire to be different. We push the status quo, we demade change, we are the one who you disavowel, we are the ones you peper spay and put in jail. We demand, No we command Justice and Equality In America.

So admit the 200 pounds of S***is yours and let have a conversation. Otherwise move out of my way cause there is a REVOLUTION IN AMERICA that heads me near.

PROPAGANDA OF THE DEEDS

That anything economic Papa Obama promotes is a loser

That's me!! I am all that and then some, unlike u. Obama's plan has more in little tiny pinkey than you have in your whole entire life, including, but, not limited too, you body.

Obama plan and others who think similar to Obama are not losers. We would like the rest of you to know, that although we are human, we aspire to be different. We push the status quo, we demade change, we are the one who you disavowel, we are the ones you peper spay and put in jail. We demand, No we command Justice and Equality In America.

So admit the 200 pounds of S***is yours and let have a conversation. Otherwise move out of my way cause there is a REVOLUTION IN AMERICA that heads me near.

PROPAGANDA OF THE DEEDS
Christ man, where did you go to fuckin' school?

I've seen some some abjectly stupid people on this board, with atrocious writing skills, but you are far and away the absolute worst.

Either you're just stupid, or incredibly fucked up on your drug of choice.:cuckoo:

What I want to know is who weighed it??

He who weighed it, laid it.

RIP CONSERVATIVE: You've got one jackass on the right saying they are beholden to the Pat Act. Then you've got another JA on the right saying he doesn't know where Lybia is. Then another two JA's on the right who think water boarding is not torture. Then you have Newt who wants amensty for illegal aliens while at the same time throwing grandpa out of his house and calling OWS names.

Boy oh boy....it is the Reps who need to has an ass wooping from their mama's!

Make up your ignorant minds of what you want or don't want. Because, as of now your Party is about ready to be thown out of Congress as illigetiment and unlawful and if you don't watch it charge with obstruction of justice!!

It can happen and will happen you low lifes losers who desever the stricken from every history book. Soon you will no longer will exsist nor be remembered!

What I want to know is who weighed it??

He who weighed it, laid it.

RIP CONSERVATIVE: You've got one jackass on the right saying they are beholden to the Pat Act. Then you've got another JA on the right saying he doesn't know where Lybia is. Then another two JA's on the right who think water boarding is not torture. Then you have Newt who wants amensty for illegal aliens while at the same time throwing grandpa out of his house and calling OWS names.

Boy oh boy....it is the Reps who need to has an ass wooping from their mama's!

Make up your ignorant minds of what you want or don't want. Because, as of now your Party is about ready to be thown out of Congress as illigetiment and unlawful and if you don't watch it charge with obstruction of justice!!

It can happen and will happen you low lifes losers who desever the stricken from every history book. Soon you will no longer will exsist nor be remembered!

Yes indeed comrade

there is always Hope

Obama-got-hope-toilet.png

Forum List

Back