200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

How can you even begin comparing the Occupy movement with the Tea Party? The Occupy protesters aren't bussed into cities in air conditioned buses, paid for by FreedomWorks or the Health Insurance Lobby. They don't listen to country signers with huge LCD displays of the American Flag waving behind them. They don't pack up their picnic lunches and then get back in the bus at the end of the day...they are there around the clock. Much more conviction if you ask me...
That's because the OWS Flea Party protesters have no jobs to go to and no homes to sleep in.

So they basically have all day to sit around and hope people will feed them and give them money.

And by calling it a protest try to legitimize their pathetic slacker lifestyle. :doubt:

Last edited:
At least one incident on the county list wasn’t noted by the Sheriff’s Office: the discovery of an estimated 200 pounds of human feces near the county Veterans Memorial Building, just across the Water Street bridge from the camp.

The county called in a hazardous materials team to clean up the mess, and installed a security fence around the building, which is closed for renovations.

GROSS!… 200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near #Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called | The Gateway Pundit

I just don't believe this story. Why not stop this and talk about the issues?

At least one incident on the county list wasn’t noted by the Sheriff’s Office: the discovery of an estimated 200 pounds of human feces near the county Veterans Memorial Building, just across the Water Street bridge from the camp.

The county called in a hazardous materials team to clean up the mess, and installed a security fence around the building, which is closed for renovations.

GROSS!… 200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near #Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called | The Gateway Pundit

Issues or tissues?

It is big corporations backed by Wall Street investors that manufacturer toilet paper.

I wonder if the OWS protesters are boycotting this capitalist financed tissue? :eek:

Why pass up an opportunity to make fun of a bunch of clueless dumbfucks

Hat Tip:
Shovel 4 U- People's Cube

Last edited:
Who cares about 200 pounds of fecus. This government has been shitting on you and your constitution for decades. A hand full of wealthy people and corrupt government has just handed you your ass in a hat. LOL. We are the most ignorant country on earth. The rest of the world is right and I join in their laughter.

Forum List

Back