200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

Can you please provide "credible" proof as to how many rapes were actually committed by OWSers?
What is your definition of "credible"?

Since you put it in quotes, I'm betting it's not the dictionary definition.

I didn't address you; however, I would deem "credible" those reports that can be traced to official police reports.

The OWS perpetuated a "stop snitching" code, you know that.

Can you please provide "credible" proof as to how many rapes were actually committed by OWSers?

I didn't address you; however, I would deem "credible" those reports that can be traced to official police reports.
Might be difficult to do, since they don't want the police involved:

Don’t report sexual assault? | Fellowship of the Minds

Not the Huffy Puffy Post? I'm shocked!

That's hilarious coming from a wingnut website. Thanks for the laugh...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/11/woman-raped-at-occupy-philadelphia/

loser

She was asking for it

Progressives are for women
:eusa_whistle:

Yes. They faked the video. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even if authentic, it only shows one group, Occupy Portland, trying to police themselves. After all, OWSers are humans, and they are representative of the population at large. There logically would be a proportionate number of bad apples - maybe even outsiders trying to take advantage of them.

Old daveman is in hyper attack mod tonight after I negged him for a personal attack. He's sent me several PMs and they're still coming. Seems he can't take it like a man...

deliverance.gif

Even if authentic, it only shows one group, Occupy Portland, trying to police themselves. After all, OWSers are humans, and they are representative of the population at large. There logically would be a proportionate number of bad apples - maybe even outsiders trying to take advantage of them.

Proof that they are an unbiased sample of the population?

The gist of the video wasn't to not report a sexual assault; it was that it should be a private matter where the victim's name is kept confidential. Actually, I'm a little surprised that the OWS crowd even had such a plank to it's organization. I haven't paid much attention to these people but from just reading the thread titles, I thought they were a bunch of disorganized hippie types. Turns out--at least from this video--they are pretty conscientious and aware.

If this is their "proof" of rape, I can only chuckle at their low standards of proof and their lower standard of honesty.

Forum List

Back