200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

Coal ash spill.....

martincountynastyspill2.jpg

At least one incident on the county list wasn’t noted by the Sheriff’s Office: the discovery of an estimated 200 pounds of human feces near the county Veterans Memorial Building, just across the Water Street bridge from the camp.

The county called in a hazardous materials team to clean up the mess, and installed a security fence around the building, which is closed for renovations.

GROSS!… 200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near #Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called | The Gateway Pundit

Is this the best u got? Are you serious? If there is 200 hundred pounds of human feces it came from yours and other like you trying to minimize the OWS movement.

What? You never heard of sabatoge? The agent provocator...An agent of the oppositon who incites evil upon non-violent civil protesters.

Now that you brought this story to light. I must asked....when the S*** is test for DNA will your DNA appear?

Com...on...be honest...your story and its cites are full of S***. You breathe on your kin with that mouth.

At least one incident on the county list wasn’t noted by the Sheriff’s Office: the discovery of an estimated 200 pounds of human feces near the county Veterans Memorial Building, just across the Water Street bridge from the camp.

The county called in a hazardous materials team to clean up the mess, and installed a security fence around the building, which is closed for renovations.

GROSS!… 200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near #Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called | The Gateway Pundit

YEA but remember there are people on this board that strongly support CRAP put out by OWS because they don't know the difference between shit and shinola!

so does this one

You must be proud

A 14-year-old child was allegedly raped at Occupy Dallas.

first the extreme left was arguing they never happened
now they cling to "alleged"

Not at all...

I haven't been following the OWS like you guys on the Right who are aghast that these people are actually protesting. I have no stake in it; just reacting to what is posted on this thread alone.

If there are rapes taking place, the perps should be tried and punished. Regardless of politics. If the protests are against city ordinances, they need to be ended as peacefully as possible. Regardless of politics.

Your generalizations are a sign of your abject laziness.

Anyway, from your source:

One Occupy Dallas protestor said if the allegations are true measures should be taken to ensure everyone’s safety.

“We’ll find out what the truth is and if that’s her story, that she was having sex with older men in the park, I guess we really need to watch the age group that’s coming in here and get control of that,” protestor Rich Coffman said.

Hardly sounds like someone trying to cover for the "movement"

Sounds like wingnuts trying to frame peaceful patriotic Americans! Maybe a Limbaugh load...

Sounds like you don't live in Reality. You know where when you have large unorganized Gatherings of people with out proper Facilities. You get shit in the streets.

lol

Never happened with Tea Partiers.. they actually left it cleaner!
Plus Tea partiers paid for permits. Paid for security....
oh did I mention.. NO 2,000+ arrests!

And then there's this.....

ozone-hole-at-25-years-old_19902_600x450.jpg

The Ozine hole...Looks more like the mag field changing course. Either way it is happenign or is going to happen.

That does not midigate the peril of current events. Those who lie to maintain the status quo to no end. And others who shine the light of destiny on them.

And the great Pacific garbage patch, twice the size of Texas....

plastic1.jpg

To me, that looks like a lot of trash. For many Republicans, I suspect they see "successful capitalism" and evidence why we should get rid of the EPA.

And the great Pacific garbage patch, twice the size of Texas....

plastic1.jpg

To me, that looks like a lot of trash. For many Republicans, I suspect they see "successful capitalism" and evidence why we should get rid of the EPA.

Marine Debris Program - Marine Debris Info
http://marinedebris.noaa.gov/info/pdf/patch.pdf

you two need to go get a room.

That, and learn to research before you take something as gospel.

A video from one of the links on the picture source...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1XBsDrtj4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1XBsDrtj4[/ame]
They are in the Sargasso Sea, and state they've 'found' the Great Western Garbage Patch. Look at the ocean shots... not even REMOTELY like the image you showed Chris.

NONE of this stuff, tiny OR large... belongs in the ocean. But your implication that your picture represents the patches as a whole is drastically misleading.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back