2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

will this bully and victim be invited to the whitehouse for a Rootbeer summit, to talk about this and make amends!!! They could get a bunch of differant kinds of rootbeer and get the Pres and Plugs Biden and sit down for a little chat, and make nice.

will this bully and victim be invited to the whitehouse for a Rootbeer summit, to talk about this and make amends!!! They could get a bunch of differant kinds of rootbeer and get the Pres and Plugs Biden and sit down for a little chat, and make nice.

EXCELLENT Observation... :clap2:

Mr. Teacher President, Glorious Leader Obama, has Failed to Inject himself into something...

Curious.

:)

peace...

With all the publicity that this hate crime assault has received, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2 black boys get expelled from school!

Watch at that point, Jesse "Hypocrite" Jackson, Al "Hypocrite" Sharpton, The New "Worst Racist in America" Black Panther Party and the A"Protecting rights unless you are conservative and/or Christian"CLU will come out and march for the 2 black assailants as if they are the victims and that they are persecuted unjustly because of their skin color!

The ACLU Fights for Christians

Also those men are smart enough to realize that no matter how they try to spin this they won't get popular opinion on their side.

That would actually be a nice idea.

But why do you insist on making anything to do with blacks Obama's responsibility?

Mr. Teacher President, Glorious Leader Obama, has Failed to Inject himself into something...

Curious.

peace...
He doesn't want to inject himself into you, no matter how you wish it.

Curious.

peace...
He doesn't want to inject himself into you, no matter how you wish it.

Following the Lead like a good lil Lapdog... :clap2:

peace...

If you saw the movie Goodfellas you might remember the scene with a young Henry Hill when he was told everybody sooner or later has to take a beating.That day on the bus was the white kids day to take his beating. Soon when Obama passes his Health Care and Cap and Tax Bill that will be the day that America takes their beating. This is a guy that hates this country's desire to make money.Only the government has the right to have money because they know how to spend it. As to the comments about how the white kid was a wuss for not fighting back. What do you think his chances would have been if he did? The whole bus full of black kids would have jumped in.

If you saw the movie Goodfellas you might remember the scene with a young Henry Hill when he was told everybody sooner or later has to take a beating.That day on the bus was the white kids day to take his beating. Soon when Obama passes his Health Care and Cap and Tax Bill that will be the day that America takes their beating. This is a guy that hates this country's desire to make money.Only the government has the right to have money because they know how to spend it. As to the comments about how the white kid was a wuss for not fighting back. What do you think his chances would have been if he did? The whole bus full of black kids would have jumped in.

:offtopic:

Where there any other Kids, aside from Black Kids, who were Cheering on the Beatings?...

I Know that some Black Kids Stepped into Stop it, but was there other than Black Cheering it on?...

peace...

I watched it again... It appears that one arguably White Kid was Smiling about it...

But the Cheering it on Shit was from the Blacks Kids...

Does that Play a Role?...

Why haven't they been Charged?

And by Contrast, the Black Kids who did NOT and who Attempted to Stop it, should be Rewarded...

peace...

Ed Schultz on MSNBC the ED show wants the two kids that threw the beating to get a trip to the WH.....
I guess to get a pat on the back for getting Obama's America off to a flying good start?????

Ed Schultz on MSNBC the ED show wants the two kids that threw the beating to get a trip to the WH.....
I guess to get a pat on the back for getting Obama's America off to a flying good start?????

Are you Shitting me?... Ed's as Asshole, but is he Really wanting the (2) Criminals on that Video to go to the White House?...

I Need a Quote...

peace...

Ed did want the two kids to go to the WH to meet the President. He also said that it's so the President
could talk to them about what they did. Now on the surface it seems like a good idea but the liberal side of the President will explode through and what starts off as a scolding will quickly turn into a tour of the WH and a nice IPOD w/the Presidential Seal on it from the gift shop.

My objection is the white kid gets a beating and the two that did it get rewarded. Let the local authorities take care of it.

Ed did want the two kids to go to the WH to meet the President. He also said that it's so the President
could talk to them about what they did. Now on the surface it seems like a good idea but the liberal side of the President will explode through and what starts off as a scolding will quickly turn into a tour of the WH and a nice IPOD w/the Presidential Seal on it from the gift shop.

My objection is the white kid gets a beating and the two that did it get rewarded. Let the local authorities take care of it.

I wonder if the President would hi-5 them and call the Kid they Beat a "Pussy" like so many Tough Guys here @ USMB did from the Comfort of their own Parent's Basements.

peace...

Forum List

Back