2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

Mal I summed up your whole left/media reaction as well as your own motivations behind this thread in two sentences pages ago:

Look, I agree to a degree that had the colors been reverse some would have cried racism ... that's what some people do. They seek out and find racism where it doesn't exist and exploit it for their own agenda which is exactly what you are doing.

You don't like debating me and others like me because we have the ability to see through your bull shit and call you on it. Tough.

Mal I summed up your whole left/media reaction as well as your own motivations behind this thread in two sentences pages ago:

Look, I agree to a degree that had the colors been reverse some would have cried racism ... that's what some people do. They seek out and find racism where it doesn't exist and exploit it for their own agenda which is exactly what you are doing.

You don't like debating me and others like me because we have the ability to see through your bull shit and call you on it. Tough.

That was Weaker than I Expected...

Unlike others here, you are a Disappointment... You SHOULD be Better than this.

:)

peace...

That was Weaker than I Expected...

Unlike others here, you are a Disappointment... You SHOULD be Better than this.

peace...

I find it quite succinct.

update. from the O'Reilly factor. A security guard has now been posted on the bus. The two asshole thugs have been disciplined and two asshole onlookers have been disciplined. so you neanderthal's can grab your clubs and go back to your caves.

A Guard is Needed on the Bus... Classic.

Guess this wasn't just a "Dispute" between Pupils...

peace...

that's the way I see it. Not just a simple matter of boys will be boys at all.

I've got to say...putting a security guard on the bus is asinine. Just take away the kids bus riding ability. Why spend money stupidly?

because if someone took away the darling bus riding ability the parents of the thugs would be out in the streets crying guess what?

I've got to say...putting a security guard on the bus is asinine. Just take away the kids bus riding ability. Why spend money stupidly?

because if someone took away the darling bus riding ability the parents of the thugs would be out in the streets crying guess what?
Tough. I'm sick of all the security school kids are subjected to...why make everyone suffer for the actions of a couple of dimwitted kids?

So what?

Do you really think ANYONE is going to side with the parents if they called racism?

They're punishing two black kids for assault by kicking them off the bus, (gasp) that must be racism. Come on really?

Revoking someone of bus privileges is not unheard of.

Tough. I'm sick of all the security school kids are subjected to...why make everyone suffer for the actions of a couple of dimwitted kids?

because you haven't been paying attention. As I've tried to tell you guys before. Violence among teenagers is on the uptick, it is becoming widespread and it is vicious, and they do great damage to another person, even kill sometimes. so again, it's not just a couple of dimwitted kids. Everybody here always cautions about jumping to conclucsions. Well, I think you guys have jumped to a few in this instance. Label the kid a pussy. How do you know what has gone on before? You don't. You don't know the history of the of the other kids either do you?
Remember those kids who almost killed that girl in an apartment because she said something one of them didn't like. See how the parents of those thugs tried to blame it on the victim?. Same thing happened here. We have a whole generation coming up who takes great pride in gang bang fighting and then posting it on you tube. It's not isolated incidents at all.

So what?

Do you really think ANYONE is going to side with the parents if they called racism?

They're punishing two black kids for assault by kicking them off the bus, (gasp) that must be racism. Come on really?

Revoking someone of bus privileges is not unheard of.

yes I do. just like in the last sensationalized case of the black youths who beat the shit out of an innoncent white kid. Old Jesses and Al were right down there in fron of the cameras bitching about harsh sentencing and guess what,, the kids got off.

because you haven't been paying attention. As I've tried to tell you guys before. Violence among teenagers is on the uptick, it is becoming widespread and it is vicious, and they do great damage to another person, even kill sometimes. so again, it's not just a couple of dimwitted kids. Everybody here always cautions about jumping to conclucsions. Well, I think you guys have jumped to a few in this instance. Label the kid a pussy. How do you know what has gone on before? You don't. You don't know the history of the of the other kids either do you?
Remember those kids who almost killed that girl in an apartment because she said something one of them didn't like. See how the parents of those thugs tried to blame it on the victim?. Same thing happened here. We have a whole generation coming up who takes great pride in gang bang fighting and then posting it on you tube. It's not isolated incidents at all.

Source or GTFO

Bureau of Justice Statistics Violent Crime Rate Trends
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide Trends in the United States: Offender age trends table

Don't be an ass. I didn't label him a pussy.

I don't care if you can find fifty million you tubes about kids beating the shit out of each other. They don't need to hire security guards. Kick them off the bus, kick them out of school. The guards are the biggest waste of money in the school system. A joke. The kids delight in fucking them over.

Don't be an ass. I didn't label him a pussy.

I don't care if you can find fifty million you tubes about kids beating the shit out of each other. They don't need to hire security guards. Kick them off the bus, kick them out of school. The guards are the biggest waste of money in the school system. A joke. The kids delight in fucking them over.

you are an azz. because you know I said nothing of the kind. but read back you will see where some did in fact call him a pussy and I disagree with you,, that bus needs a guard. that kind of violence should not happen to anybody, even a pussy. so it's money well spent keeping the thugs in check.

update. from the O'Reilly factor. A security guard has now been posted on the bus. The two asshole thugs have been disciplined and two asshole onlookers have been disciplined. so you neanderthal's can grab your clubs and go back to your caves.

A Guard is Needed on the Bus... Classic.

Guess this wasn't just a "Dispute" between Pupils...

peace...

that's the way I see it. Not just a simple matter of boys will be boys at all.

Nope... There's a Serious Problem there...

It will all come out in the Wash, but the Left and it's Media won't Care then...

Like when they Walked away from the Duke Story when it Blew up in their Faces.

They are Simply Dishonest by Nature.

peace...

Wow. That kid's quite the pussy.

Sounds like a man speaking from experience... I guess this sort of thing used to happen to mani a lot when he was little and I guess he finally learned to fight back... Way to go mani!!!!

With all the publicity that this hate crime assault has received, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2 black boys get expelled from school!

Watch at that point, Jesse "Hypocrite" Jackson, Al "Hypocrite" Sharpton, The New "Worst Racist in America" Black Panther Party and the A"Protecting rights unless you are conservative and/or Christian"CLU will come out and march for the 2 black assailants as if they are the victims and that they are persecuted unjustly because of their skin color!

With all the publicity that this hate crime assault has received, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2 black boys get expelled from school!

Watch at that point, Jesse "Hypocrite" Jackson, Al "Hypocrite" Sharpton, The New "Worst Racist in America" Black Panther Party and the A"Protecting rights unless you are conservative and/or Christian"CLU will come out and march for the 2 black assailants as if they are the victims and that they are persecuted unjustly because of their skin color!
No one but the race baiters thinks it is a hate crime.

So I think you are wrong.

Wow. That kid's quite the pussy.

Sounds like a man speaking from experience... I guess this sort of thing used to happen to mani a lot when he was little and I guess he finally learned to fight back... Way to go mani!!!!

The Adult "men" who are Calling this Kid a Pussy are Probably some of the Least "Manly" men on the Internet(s)...

Real "Tough" Guys call Kids who have been Criminally Assualted Twice without Provocation "Pussies" from the Safety of the Computer's in their Mommy's Basements...

Talk about Pussies.

peace...

Forum List

Back