2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

That is bullying, not racism.

Kids did that when i was in school, you have to know how to handle yourself.

The punchers should be expelled from the school.

Exactly.

It was not bullying. It was a hate crime, even if it had nothing to do with race. The thugs need to be locked up for a while. I have no idea if race had anything to do with it. It doesn't change anything, it is still a hate crime.

However, just my personal take on the atmosphere in the country right not, Obama is a racist, and is intentionally raising the tensions among races. He is a terrorist, and the reason for many of the tensions in this country right now.

That kid that was beat up was stronger than any poster here who calls him a pussy. He is a better man than any of you too. In the end, he wins, the losers, well they lose.

He Certainly didn't Help with his Ignorant Comment about that Cop and the Hysterical Professor...

Or about his Racist Cracker Grandma... The one that Raised him in a Life of Priviledge...

Typical White People.

:)

peace...

update. from the O'Reilly factor. A security guard has now been posted on the bus. The two asshole thugs have been disciplined and two asshole onlookers have been disciplined. so you neanderthal's can grab your clubs and go back to your caves.

A Guard is Needed on the Bus... Classic.

Guess this wasn't just a "Dispute" between Pupils...

peace...

Who claimed it was a "dispute" between pupils?

It's been said over and over again that it was a kid getting bullied.

People in this Thread...

And the Cops were Originally Calling this Racially Motived... And then something Changed...

It Certainly wasn't the Tapes or the Interviews that had already happened...

And of course, we only got SOME of the Tapes, didn't we...

I Wonder what was being Said in Between the Beatings?...

peace...

:lol:

I haven't read beyond this post yet, but I'll wager a hundred that Mal pusses out like the dude on the bus and refuses to answer a simple and straightforward question because to do so would concede the battle he imagines he is waging. We have a few of those around here already. What's one more? :lol:

Snapperhead... Read Further as not to Continue to make an Ass of yourself... ;)

peace...

Please accept my most humble apologies.

You willingly cop to being a racist and a hypocrite, that takes balls I'll give you that.

*tips cap*

peace...

You are a Liar and a Fool...

But then again, the Shitflinging "Flame Zone" is Named after you, so...

peace...

A Guard is Needed on the Bus... Classic.

Guess this wasn't just a "Dispute" between Pupils...

peace...

People in this Thread...

Show me.

And the Cops were Originally Calling this Racially Motived... And then something Changed...

Yeah, they came to their senses.

Nothing in the story said the kid tried to fight back. He should've grabbed a pencil or anything to make a makeshift weapon to kill his assailant. Criminal, yes, but that would have proven a point. Bullies should be willing to pay the ultimate price for acting tough.

Calm down, Sally... Murder wasn't Justified, and going to Prison because these Animals have been Raised Poorly and Fostered by a DemocRAT System that Excuses this kind of Behaviour, would be Stupid.

peace...

People in this Thread...

Show me.

On the First... Go Find it yourself, A15... I'm NOT even Close to Entertaining that TRIPE.

As for your Final... You do NOT Know what was on the rest of that Tape, and I Garundamntee you that it was a Whole LOT of Racial Taunting just like what has been going on in Denver in 14 Assualts in LoDo in August that the DPD here was Trying to Suppress.

Hopefully we will Know some day, so we can End this Dispute with ALL of the Facts.

Currently I have Cops that Backed Off of thier Original Assessment of Race Related for whatever Reason and an INCOMPLETE Video that in the Reverse would have without a Doubt been Considered a Hate Crime...

And you got your Apologist Existence.

peace...

People in this Thread...

Show me.

On the First... Go Find it yourself, A15... I'm NOT even Close to Entertaining that TRIPE.

I accept you concession that it doesn't exist.

As for your Final... You do NOT Know what was on the rest of that Tape, and I Garundamntee you that it was a Whole LOT of Racial Taunting just like what has been going on in Denver in 14 Assualts in LoDo in August that the DPD here was Trying to Suppress.

Hopefully we will Know some day, so we can End this Dispute with ALL of the Facts.

Currently I have Cops that Backed Off of thier Original Assessment of Race Related for whatever Reason and an INCOMPLETE Video that in the Reverse would have without a Doubt been Considered a Hate Crime...

So you basically all you have is wild speculation and opinion.

Glad to see nothing has changed in the past 24 hours.

i dont know about justice being served but I think the double standard is pretty obvious. If a bus full of white kids in alabama were on tape whipping the shit out of a black student we'd have seen LA in riots by now. The stark silence from the typical talking heads when it's whites on blacks is deafening.

Yep...

The Insistence on Denying this Reality is what's REALLY Concerning...

Those who are Silent are Bad enough, but the ones who I KNOW where all over the Duke Students, and are now Dismissing this and Excusing it...

Without Souls.

peace...

Show me.

And since you Intend on being a Trolling Douche, I will Discontinue Entertaining it...

Feel Free to Continue Humping my Leg...

peace...

And since you Intend on being a Trolling Douche, I will Discontinue Entertaining it...

peace...

Thanks for that.

One sure way to know that Mal is bested is when he returns to the old "humping my leg" routine.

Have a good day.

Mal's point can be summed up:

Obama is president; Obama is racist; Obama is encouraging black children to beat up white children; and finally, blacks are uppity because Obama is president.

This is similar to what Rushbo has been crowing the last several days.

I put that Word in Quotes as to Illustrate a Tone, not that any or all here had Used the Word...

But the Tone YOU Set alone leaves one Feeling that this is just a Day-to-Day thing in the School System... A "Dispute", as it were.

Here are your Words after just a Quick Look:

At no point was the assault more than a one-on-one situation and "cheering" happens at damned near every fight or physical confrontation in high school, some of y'all seem to have forgotten that.

They were seperate assaults. I mean, you posted the OP you should know that one kid assaulted him then it quieted down and a few minutes later another one did. At no time was he being attacked by both kids at the same time.

Yes, expelled.

This is high school we are talking about.

I wonder if some of the people in this thread even remember what it was like in high school?

Please.

One-on-one.

All I know is when I was in high school and somebody was fucking with me I was going to stand up for myself even if that meant taking an ass kicking.

You win some, you lose some. It's part of growing up. That kid was a huge pussy.

That dude walked on the bus and sucker punched the lady. There was no build up or warning that it was coming. There was plenty of it in the school bus video.

Oh, yeah and the dude in the video is a grown ass man and not a juvenile.

It's a high school kid getting bullied.

It happens every day.

Mal is looking to make it more than it is to justify his preconceived notion of how the media and people on the left would have reacted IF the colors were flipped.

^To that Final Quote, I would have to Remind you, that you Agreed that the Media and the Left would have "Hate Crimed" this in the Reverse...

This is why I don't Like Debating you, you Concede something, and then Later take a Tone that would Negate that Concession.

It's Tiring.

Here are a couple of other People who don't use the word "Dispute", again my Error in Writing Style, but who Clearly Dismiss this as just another Day in School:

It just looked like boys fighting to me. I don't think it was a race thing though. I think like how any fights start in school someone said something the other didn't like or he was a nurd.

Take race out of the equation and on second viewing, it would appear as though a jock is beating the crap out of a nerd while his jock buddies are looking on.

Polo shirts, haicuts, no bling or tatoos, and what appears to be a school or team sweatshirt.

Not exactly the attire of homeboys or gang bangers.

It's kids being kids.

The Point of this Thread was to Illustrate that if the Races were Reversed on that Bus, that the "Free Press", Elected DemocRATS and Race Whores like Je$$e would have Duked this Story into being a "Hate Crime".

You can Disagree with my Premise in the OP, but I KNOW that Each of you Knows for a Fact in your Souls, that this is EXACTLY what would have Happened if the Races were Reversed.

I don't Like "Hate Crimes" Laws... Not the First Time I've said it, and it won't be the Last.

I don't Think EITHER should be a "Hate Crime", but if the Standard is that "Hate Crimes" Exist, then all I ask for is some Intellectual Honesty from the Left, and some Consistency in Application.

Understand, A15?...

peace...

peace...

Thanks for that.

One sure way to know that Mal is bested is when he returns to the old "humping my leg" routine.

Have a good day.

I took the Time... Against my Better Judgement... Hopefully you don't End our Future Discussions by Dimissing that Fact.

Please, Feel Free to Read my Previous Post and NOT Dismiss it.

peace...

You are a Liar and a Fool.

Sometimes.

But not this time. It's no lie that I'm not fooled by your thinly veiled racist hypocrisy. The only unknown is whether you've mangaged to actually fool yourself or if you're being intellectually dishonest. I'll let people draw their own conclusions on that one.

Peace...

Sometimes.

But not this time. It's no lie that I'm not fooled by your thinly veiled racist hypocrisy. The only unknown is whether you've mangaged to actually fool yourself or if you're being intellectually dishonest. I'll let people draw their own conclusions on that one.

Peace...

Nope... My Observations of Denny's Beating and this Kids, as Opposed to Rodney's and the Duke Case, and COUNTLESS other Stories that were News or NOT, Depending on the Narrative, does NOT make me a Racist or a Hypocrite.

I don't Like Hate Crimes Laws for EXACTLY the Reason I have Illustrated in this OP.

If the Races were Reversed, the DEMAND for "Hate Crimes" being Applied would be Deafening, and Arguing Against it would be Racist.

Now, has anyone Found the Old "Duke" Threads from USMB?...

Cause I'd LOVE to see what some on this Thread had to say about it.

peace...

Sometimes.

Peace...

Quote altered for brevity and clarity

{Mal spewing a bunch of irrelevant shit because he once again knows he's been pwned}

How's my ass taste? :lol:

Nothing in the story said the kid tried to fight back. He should've grabbed a pencil or anything to make a makeshift weapon to kill his assailant. Criminal, yes, but that would have proven a point. Bullies should be willing to pay the ultimate price for acting tough.

Not in our "no tolerance" schools where if he had done that, he would have been expelled.

My son was once suspended for pointing a pencil at a kid, that was it, pointing a pencil in what another student called "a threatening manner". Even though the kid he pointed at didn't even see it.

Forum List

Back