2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

I wasn't on the bus, I didn't hear audio of what was said....therefore I can't comment on if it was racially motivated or not.

Either way violence against your fellow man is bad m'kay

the video looks like a simple bullying situation, kid doesnt fight back so he shows himself to be an easy mark, where's the racism? are all interactions, good or bad, between people of different races racially motivated? if this was a racial attack why werent the other white kids on the bus assaulted?

Sure Willow, because soooooo many people go to jail for getting in fist fights. :cuckoo:

they didn't get into a fist fight, it was assault and battery because he sat down. let him get away with it and he will show you what he can do to the next person.

You should watch the video again. The black kid tried to push him out of the seat and he pushed back (apparently he had enough balls for that). Then it escalated into fisticuffs, albeit one sided.

the video looks like a simple bullying situation, kid doesnt fight back so he shows himself to be an easy mark, where's the racism? are all interactions, good or bad, between people of different races racially motivated? if this was a racial attack why werent the other white kids on the bus assaulted?

Thank you.

do the crime do the time. high school is no excuse.

Please.

One-on-one.

one on one has nothing to do with it. If some dude whips your ass while you are in the parking lot of the mall a cop won't call you a pussy for not fighting back.

All I know is when I was in high school and somebody was fucking with me I was going to stand up for myself even if that meant taking an ass kicking.

You win some, you lose some. It's part of growing up. That kid was a huge pussy.

Thank you.

so we are on record now. you guys are just fine with bullying. Got it.

Please.

One-on-one.

one on one has nothing to do with it. If some dude whips your ass while you are in the parking lot of the mall a cop won't call you a pussy for not fighting back.

All I know is when I was in high school and somebody was fucking with me I was going to stand up for myself even if that meant taking an ass kicking.

You win some, you lose some. It's part of growing up. That kid was a huge pussy.

well being a girl and all, I think you should be able to take a seat on the bus without having to fight for the right. didn't black people fight for the right to sit on the bus.. and now he pushs this kid out?

Thank you.

if that is what your limited fluency in the english language takes from what i wrote then that is your problem not mine.

Thank you.

How does pointing it out for what it is make us "fine" with it? I'm pretty damn sure I made it clear I wasn't fine with it several posts ago.

Nice try.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VugdxTrlBg4]YouTube - Raw Video: Blind Woman Attacked on Bus[/ame]

she's got nothing to bitch about does she?

Jesus Willow, you're taking a page out of Ravi's playbook and I don't think you even realize it.

NOBODY is excusing the bullying here. Understand?

However, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing in the video to lead a reasonable, objective person to conclude the bullying was motivated by racial hatred. I'm sorry, but the mere fact that the bully and his victim are racially different is not sufficient evidence.

AND, the victim pussed out. That's a fact.

Jesus Willow, you're taking a page out of Ravi's playbook and I don't think you even realize it.

NOBODY is excusing the bullying here. Understand?

However, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing in the video to lead a reasonable, objective person to conclude the bullying was motivated by racial hatred. I'm sorry, but the mere fact that the bully and his victim are racially different is not sufficient evidence.

AND, the victim pussed out. That's a fact.

yep,, the victim pussed out. it's all his fault.

if that is what your limited fluency in the english language takes from what i wrote then that is your problem not mine.

it was just a simple bullying,, no problem happens all the time! sounds like you are fine with it to me.

like i said if that is what your limited fluency in the english language takes from it then that is your problem not mine.

Forum List

Back