2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

Jesus Willow, you're taking a page out of Ravi's playbook and I don't think you even realize it.

NOBODY is excusing the bullying here. Understand?

However, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing in the video to lead a reasonable, objective person to conclude the bullying was motivated by racial hatred. I'm sorry, but the mere fact that the bully and his victim are racially different is not sufficient evidence.

AND, the victim pussed out. That's a fact.

don't mind me mani, i just get pissed when i see this needless violence and nobody is willing to straigten the kids out.. why do you think there is so much brutality in the world. and then when I think about us not being able to ruffle the hair on a terroist hair.. welll.. never mind.

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

if that is what your limited fluency in the english language takes from what i wrote then that is your problem not mine.

it was just a simple bullying,, no problem happens all the time! sounds like you are fine with it to me.

like i said if that is what your limited fluency in the english language takes from it then that is your problem not mine.

believe what you want. I've explained my position, take it or leave it. moron.

Jesus Willow, you're taking a page out of Ravi's playbook and I don't think you even realize it.

However, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing in the video to lead a reasonable, objective person to conclude the bullying was motivated by racial hatred. I'm sorry, but the mere fact that the bully and his victim are racially different is not sufficient evidence.

yep,, the victim pussed out. it's all his fault.

Yep, that's exactly what I said. :cuckoo:

Enjoy the neg rep Ravi-wannabe, you earned it. :eusa_hand:

YouTube - Raw Video: Blind Woman Attacked on Bus

she's got nothing to bitch about does she?

The only thing similar about the two situations is that they both happened on a bus.

know why? because no one believes in punishment anymore. she should have fought back.

You're just being silly and obtuse now.

That dude walked on the bus and sucker punched the lady. There was no build up or warning that it was coming. There was plenty of it in the school bus video.

Oh, yeah and the dude in the video is a grown ass man and not a juvenile.

yep,, the victim pussed out. it's all his fault.

Yep, that's exactly what I said. :cuckoo:

Enjoy the neg rep Ravi-wannabe, you earned it. :eusa_hand:

Thank You

it was just a simple bullying,, no problem happens all the time! sounds like you are fine with it to me.

like i said if that is what your limited fluency in the english language takes from it then that is your problem not mine.

believe what you want. I've explained my position, take it or leave it. moron.

how ironic the imbecile who doesnt understand simple english calling somebody else a moron.:lol::lol:

don't mind me mani, i just get pissed when i see this needless violence and nobody is willing to straigten the kids out.. why do you think there is so much brutality in the world. and then when I think about us not being able to ruffle the hair on a terroist hair.. welll.. never mind.

I think it's analogous to the 2nd amendment argument. If criminals had to worry about their victim's packing heat, they'd be less likely to victimize them. Same goes with bullies. If they have to worry about getting hit back, they might think twice about starting shit in the first place.

This is just one more piece of evidence added the mountain of evidence supporting my thesis that we are raising a generation of pussies. And someday it's gonna bite us in the ass... bigtime.

The only thing similar about the two situations is that they both happened on a bus.

know why? because no one believes in punishment anymore. she should have fought back.

You're just being silly and obtuse now.

That dude walked on the bus and sucker punched the lady. There was no build up or warning that it was coming. There was plenty of it in the school bus video.

Oh, yeah and the dude in the video is a grown ass man and not a juvenile.

so you think juveniles can do no harm! just a kid.

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

I think it's analogous to the 2nd amendment argument. If criminals had to worry about their victim's packing heat, they'd be less likely to victimize them. Same goes with bullies. If they have to worry about getting hit back, they might think twice about starting shit in the first place.

This is just one more piece of evidence added the mountain of evidence supporting my thesis that we are raising a generation of pussies. And someday it's gonna bite us in the ass... bigtime.

that's what I said at the very beginning. Kid needs a gun. he has a right to protect his life.

Please.

One-on-one.

one on one has nothing to do with it. If some dude whips your ass while you are in the parking lot of the mall a cop won't call you a pussy for not fighting back.

All I know is when I was in high school and somebody was fucking with me I was going to stand up for myself even if that meant taking an ass kicking.

You win some, you lose some. It's part of growing up. That kid was a huge pussy.

So if I come strait rob your ass tonight it's just a matter of "losing some"? or, "standing up for yourself"? bullshit. and, if this is your particular standard I hope you don't have any progeny.

that's what I said at the very beginning. Kid needs a gun. he has a right to protect his life.

No the kid's life was in danger?!

OMFG

Give me a break :rolleyes:

one on one has nothing to do with it. If some dude whips your ass while you are in the parking lot of the mall a cop won't call you a pussy for not fighting back.

All I know is when I was in high school and somebody was fucking with me I was going to stand up for myself even if that meant taking an ass kicking.

You win some, you lose some. It's part of growing up. That kid was a huge pussy.

So if I come strait rob your ass tonight it's just a matter of "losing some"? or, "standing up for yourself"? bullshit. and, if this is your particular standard I hope you don't have any progeny.

Shog if you come to straight rob my ass you best be bring some kind of weapon to keep me from getting froggy because I assure you if you don't, you may get my money but you'll be limping home.

No the kid's life was in danger?!

OMFG

Give me a break :rolleyes:

how many head blows does it take? I wouldn't get back on the bus without one.

Last edited:

Owning a gun does not cure pussitis. In fact it's more likely to enable it. And pussies with guns are the most dangerous (see columbine). If kid's weren't such pussies, it would never get to the point where they think they need to shoot up their school.

Shog if you come to straight rob my ass you best be bring some kind of weapon to keep me from getting froggy because I assure you if you don't, you may get my money but you'll be limping home.

You know Article is combat trained by the US military right buddy? He will kick your ass IMO.

I just dont see any racism...i'd like to hear some audio from the bus, that might change my mind....but seriously just becuase a black and white person get into a fist fight doesn't mean its because of their race(s).

People's interpretations are very telling.

Last edited:

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

HE WAS A FUCKING KID. good fucking grief, dude. Life is not a fucking Kenny Rogers song.

those are big words from behind the internet. Now, if me and some friends had you cornered like the kid on the bus I bet your tune would change.

:thup:

Forum List

Back