2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

I am probably be called racist for bringing this up like Drudge and Ingram. Hannity will report on this tonight as well. But don't kill the messenger, I am just posting a story.

A Belleville West High School student was beaten aboard a bus on the way to school Monday, and a police spokesman said the beating could be racially motivated.

The 17-year-old victim was white and the teen assailants were black. Police released a video of the beating, which shows the victim being punched repeatedly while other students on the bus gather to watch, some cheering. It doesn't appear that the victim did anything to provoke an attack and tried only to defend himself. Police said it all unfolded in a five-minute span.

Drudge Report - top left column.
STL Today

This is what Obamas presidency has caused along with the liberal left but Drudge Report finally puts what is considered taboo on its front page. A white is now a victim of black racial aggression and its OK to make it a top Headline now. After all the latest immature antics of African Americans in the news lately from Kayne West to Serena Williams it is time to turn the tide on reporting that blacks are not immune from the MSM censorship of the crimes they commit and are not reported. This is a right step to show that blacks also commit crimes that are racially motivated instead of just reporting that of whites committing hate crimes. I just heard Laura Ingram was talking about this story moments ago on the radio about this awful beating of this white kid and the African Americans are calling in saying she is racist and making the black race look bad.

Follow up question: Am I a racist for bringing this up?
no, you're a pain in the ass for not looking to see if someone else had posted it.
threads merged-del

Ame®icano;1519849 said:
I am probably be called racist for bringing this up like Drudge and Ingram. Hannity will report on this tonight as well. But don't kill the messenger, I am just posting a story.

A Belleville West High School student was beaten aboard a bus on the way to school Monday, and a police spokesman said the beating could be racially motivated.

The 17-year-old victim was white and the teen assailants were black. Police released a video of the beating, which shows the victim being punched repeatedly while other students on the bus gather to watch, some cheering. It doesn't appear that the victim did anything to provoke an attack and tried only to defend himself. Police said it all unfolded in a five-minute span.

Drudge Report - top left column.
STL Today

This is what Obamas presidency has caused along with the liberal left but Drudge Report finally puts what is considered taboo on its front page. A white is now a victim of black racial aggression and its OK to make it a top Headline now. After all the latest immature antics of African Americans in the news lately from Kayne West to Serena Williams it is time to turn the tide on reporting that blacks are not immune from the MSM censorship of the crimes they commit and are not reported. This is a right step to show that blacks also commit crimes that are racially motivated instead of just reporting that of whites committing hate crimes. I just heard Laura Ingram was talking about this story moments ago on the radio about this awful beating of this white kid and the African Americans are calling in saying she is racist and making the black race look bad.

Follow up question: Am I a racist for bringing this up?
no, you're a pain in the ass for not looking to see if someone else had posted it.
threads merged-del

It's NOT just there...

It's in Denver in LoDo... Packs of them have been Attacking People in the Normally Peacefull Entertainment District...

14 Attacks in ONE Month in LoDo...

Google it...

Better yet, I will Bump my Thread.

:)

peace...

At no point was the assault more than a one-on-one situation and "cheering" happens at damned near every fight or physical confrontation in high school, some of y'all seem to have forgotten that.

That said:

- both kids who did the assaulting need to be expelled

- the bus driver needs to be fired for not doing shit about the situation other than sit on his fat ass and tell the kids to "sit down"

- the kid was definitely a pussy for not fighting back

At no point was the assault more than a one-on-one situation

What the FUCK?...

Seriously, don't Stretch so Hard and then Counter yourself in the Same Post. :clap2:

peace...

They were seperate assaults. I mean, you posted the OP you should know that one kid assaulted him then it quieted down and a few minutes later another one did. At no time was he being attacked by both kids at the same time.

On the other hand,

Maybe the kid was a loud-mouth, redneck asshole who deserved a good ass kicking.

Just sayin . . .

At no point was the assault more than a one-on-one situation and "cheering" happens at damned near every fight or physical confrontation in high school, some of y'all seem to have forgotten that.

That said:

- the bus driver needs to be fired for not doing shit about the situation other than sit on his fat ass and tell the kids to "sit down"

expelled? The should go to jail. All the white kid did is sit down and the jackazz in the other seat kept pushing him out. then he started beating him.

yep the bus driver should be fired and every kid who sat there and cheered should walk their asses to school for a year. give them time to think about mob mentality.

That said:

expelled? The should go to jail. All the white kid did is sit down and the jackazz in the other seat kept pushing him out. then he started beating him.

yep the bus driver should be fired and every kid who sat there and cheered should walk their asses to school for a year. give them time to think about mob mentality.

Yes, expelled.

This is high school we are talking about.

At no point was the assault more than a one-on-one situation

What the FUCK?...

Seriously, don't Stretch so Hard and then Counter yourself in the Same Post. :clap2:

peace...

They were seperate assaults. I mean, you posted the OP you should know that one kid assaulted him then it quieted down and a few minutes later another one did. At no time was he being attacked by both kids at the same time.

And if he wasn't such a pussy and fought back the first time, I'd wager the second one wouldn't have happened.

What the FUCK?...

peace...

And if he wasn't such a pussy and fought back the first time, I'd wager the second one wouldn't have happened.

I wonder if some of the people in this thread even remember what it was like in high school?

That said:

Yes, expelled.

do the crime do the time. high school is no excuse.

Yes, expelled.

do the crime do the time. high school is no excuse.

Please.

One-on-one.

I wonder if some of the people in this thread even remember what it was like in high school?

I do. Bullying is serious business. No kid should have to suffer it because kids are just being kids.. Kids do murder now a days younger than high school murder.

Sure Willow, because soooooo many people go to jail for getting in fist fights. :cuckoo:

they didn't get into a fist fight, it was assault and battery because he sat down. let him get away with it and he will show you what he can do to the next person.

Forum List

Back