2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

I think it's analogous to the 2nd amendment argument. If criminals had to worry about their victim's packing heat, they'd be less likely to victimize them. Same goes with bullies. If they have to worry about getting hit back, they might think twice about starting shit in the first place.

This is just one more piece of evidence added the mountain of evidence supporting my thesis that we are raising a generation of pussies. And someday it's gonna bite us in the ass... bigtime.

that's what I said at the very beginning. Kid needs a gun. he has a right to protect his life.

Owning a gun does not cure pussitis. In fact it's more likely to enable it. And pussies with guns are the most dangerous (see columbine). If kid's weren't such pussies, it would never get to the point where they think they need to shoot up their school.

It may not cure the pussy but it will damn sure cure what ails the bully.

So if I come strait rob your ass tonight it's just a matter of "losing some"? or, "standing up for yourself"? bullshit. and, if this is your particular standard I hope you don't have any progeny.

Shog if you come to straight rob my ass you best be bring some kind of weapon to keep me from getting froggy because I assure you if you don't, you may get my money but you'll be limping home.

those are big words from behind the internet. Now, if me and some friends had you cornered like the kid on the bus I bet your tune would change.

:thup:

No, it wouldn't because I'm not a pussy. I've been in situations before where I was outnumbered and had to fight.

Apparently some people here has never heard of "turn in the other cheek". It doesn't make one any less of a man to not fight back. As a matter of fact, I'd argue it makes one a bigger man.

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

HE WAS A FUCKING KID. good fucking grief, dude. Life is not a fucking Kenny Rogers song.

Right, so now he has his whole life left to regret being such a pussy.

So if I come strait rob your ass tonight it's just a matter of "losing some"? or, "standing up for yourself"? bullshit. and, if this is your particular standard I hope you don't have any progeny.

Shog if you come to straight rob my ass you best be bring some kind of weapon to keep me from getting froggy because I assure you if you don't, you may get my money but you'll be limping home.

You know Article is combat trained by the US military right buddy? He will kick your ass IMO.

I just dont see any racism...i'd like to hear some audio from the bus, that might change my mind....but seriously just becuase a black and white person get into a fist fight doesn't mean its because of their race(s).

People's interpretations are very telling.

yea, I know. Everyone is rambo from behind a screen.

No, what is telling is the outright double standard at play here. some stripper cries rape and all of a sudden there is no question of racism but a white kid gets his ass whipped by thugs in training and all of a sudden it's just a little misunderstanding.

:cuckoo:

he needs a gun next time he gets on the bus.

so he can start blazing away on a crowded school bus?

He needs a school system that does not tolerate this sort of behavior.

He needs a bus driver that stops the bus and calls the cops.

He needs a police department that correctly investigate without any agenda.

He needs a jury that will find these attackers guilty.

He needs a legal system that will appropriately punish this sort of attack by sending those responsible to prison.

He needs media that reports facts without sensationalizing the issue.

he needs the parents of any child on that bus who encouraged the attacker or found it anything but repulsive to be in their kids' faces about exactly why they had grown up to be scumbags.

amen

You know Article is combat trained by the US military right buddy? He will kick your ass IMO.

I just dont see any racism...i'd like to hear some audio from the bus, that might change my mind....but seriously just becuase a black and white person get into a fist fight doesn't mean its because of their race(s).

No, what is telling is the outright double standard at play here. some stripper cries rape and all of a sudden there is no question of racism but a white kid gets his ass whipped by thugs in training and all of a sudden it's just a little misunderstanding.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I bet this will get near 24/7 coverage on FOXNews.

O'Riled up and I-Lost-My-Sanity will have a conniption tonight.

those are big words from behind the internet. Now, if me and some friends had you cornered like the kid on the bus I bet your tune would change.

No, it wouldn't because I'm not a pussy. I've been in situations before where I was outnumbered and had to fight.

oh i KNOW! I bet you shit molten lead and have an invisible force field too!

You are not superman, Clark. You may be three shades of a badass while you are sucking in your tummy in the long mirror but, just as that kid found out, you might not be equipped to react like Chuck Norris in any given Chuck Norris flick.

Yeah, what pussies we were for fighting back after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Would've been much more courageous to turn the other cheek.

HE WAS A FUCKING KID. good fucking grief, dude. Life is not a fucking Kenny Rogers song.

Right, so now he has his whole life left to regret being such a pussy.

or, being glad he didn't become another notch on a terminal crime stat.

but, of course, if a kid doesn't act like a pro wrestler he is probably a giant pussy.

You are not superman, Clark. You may be three shades of a badass while you are sucking in your tummy in the long mirror but, just as that kid found out, you might not be equipped to react like Chuck Norris in any given Chuck Norris flick.

Never claimed to be Superman. Just telling it like it is and I have no reason to lie. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevent to me.

Never claimed to be Superman. Just telling it like it is and I have no reason to lie. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevent to me.

Actually, what is irrelevant is your goofy fucking opinion regarding victims having to, apparently, rage into the hulk in order to qualify as a victim. Pretending that you are the fucking Universal Soldier is just the icing on your fail cake.

Soggy, did you even watch the video?

First, the kid is 17 and hardly looks helpless. Second, he had AMPLE opportunity to return a few blows but for some reason froze in the moment, like a deer in headlights. That's called being a pussy.

Maybe shoggie sees a bit of himself in that kid getting beat?

maybe Shoggie is just not the type to make retarded fucking rationalizations for criminal behaviour...

You might comprehend this if bullets didn't bounce off of your chest like the man of steel.

I used to deal with this bullshit on a daily basis in high school ... however it never ended this peacefully!

If you put it that way i agree with what your saying.....but if you tell me that a retired war veteran (article_15) doesn't know how to fight back i'm gonna call B.S. on you.

Actually, what is irrelevant is your goofy fucking opinion regarding victims having to, apparently, rage into the hulk in order to qualify as a victim. Pretending that you are the fucking Universal Soldier is just the icing on your fail cake.

Okay Beavis, settle down now. Clearly this incident has caused a painful memory or two from your childhood to resurface. But I assure you, neither Article nor I am claiming that being a pussy disqualifies one from being a victim. But being a victim doesn't preclude one from being a pussy either. This kid is both.

First, the kid is 17 and hardly looks helpless. Second, he had AMPLE opportunity to return a few blows but for some reason froze in the moment, like a deer in headlights. That's called being a pussy.

I don't care how tough one "looks". Crime doesn't all of a sudden stop being crime because you have some fucked up Comic Book notion of self defense. Being a pussy conveys more about you than it does that kid. Like I said earlier, HAD HE fought back then the agressor's criminal behavior would have been rationalized. As it is, there is no way to, excuse me, white wash the beating the kid took.

let your own kid come home after an ass whipping, Mani. I'd bet money, marbles and chalk your entire "go get em, Rocky!" perspective might just change a bit.

I would've returned the punches, but I have a son who suffers from aspergers syndrome that would've responded the same way as this kid. We don't know anything about the victim or the perps.

Forum List

Back