2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

Why does an altercation on a school bus have to be grouped by one race vs another? I don't get it. It's kids being kids. The only thing that makes this a subject of race are those whom have viewed this, and lowered themselves into grouping into skin pigmentation.

It was an altercation between humans. End story.

The Police didn't Think so... At first...

Bet they got a Call from DC... ;)

:)

peace...

I understand that. But then there are those that will use things like this to foist/front a political point based on race because nothing else has worked, just as we see the Statist Democrat Liberals now resorting to.

Their arguments are weak, and tired, and getting infuriating. But let them keep this shit up? It will add to the list of the IRE building from those of us that try to move beyond the pettiness that Liberals seems to revel in.

It's frankly sickening. They seriously need to GROW UP.

That doesn't answer my question and you know it.

It doesn't Satisfy the Conclusion you came to before you got my Answer...

It Clearly Answers it, IN CONTEXT...

Outside of the Box you Attempted to put it in.

peace...

Bullshit.

The question was put forward in a more straight forward manner ... you ignored that post.

So Mal, what's it gonna be?

If they flipped colors and the left/media cried race would they be right?

Was race the reason for this assault?

Let's hear it!

:lol:

I haven't read beyond this post yet, but I'll wager a hundred that Mal pusses out like the dude on the bus and refuses to answer a simple and straightforward question because to do so would concede the battle he imagines he is waging. We have a few of those around here already. What's one more? :lol:

update. from the O'Reilly factor. A security guard has now been posted on the bus. The two asshole thugs have been disciplined and two asshole onlookers have been disciplined. so you neanderthal's can grab your clubs and go back to your caves.

Last edited:
Take race out of the equation and on second viewing, it would appear as though a jock is beating the crap out of a nerd while his jock buddies are looking on.

Polo shirts, haicuts, no bling or tatoos, and what appears to be a school or team sweatshirt.

Not exactly the attire of homeboys or gang bangers.

It's a high school kid getting bullied.

It happens every day.

Mal is looking to make it more than it is to justify his preconceived notion of how the media and people on the left would have reacted IF the colors were flipped.

I don't have to Assume... Duke is only ONE of MANY Instances where they have done it.

peace...

Name me one time when someone was accused of rape and the media's initial reaction wasn't 'they must be guilty'.

It doesn't Satisfy the Conclusion you came to before you got my Answer...

It Clearly Answers it, IN CONTEXT...

Outside of the Box you Attempted to put it in.

peace...

Bullshit.

The question was put forward in a more straight forward manner ... you ignored that post.

So Mal, what's it gonna be?

If they flipped colors and the left/media cried race would they be right?

Was race the reason for this assault?

Let's hear it!

I haven't read beyond this post yet, but I'll wager a hundred that Mal pusses out like the dude on the bus and refuses to answer a simple and straightforward question because to do so would concede the battle he imagines he is waging. We have a few of those around here already. What's one more? :lol:

Snapperhead... Read Further as not to Continue to make an Ass of yourself... ;)

peace...

^Looking for a Response like a 2-Year-Old...

Get a New Script, Mani.

So you would've taken the beating just like the pussy in the video.

Duly noted. :thup:

easy shit for you to say, it wasn't you being assaulted. Hard to fight a gang all by yourself.
In the end, he will win. In my book he already has. Those thugs would have been all over him had he fought back, and he might be dead now. Now they will face incarceration, and he will be able to stand tall saying they were the "pussies." But he won't because he is one big man. He is higher class, has hifgher standards, and is a better man than anyone on that bus. I doubt I would have been that smart and that strong.

update. from the O'Reilly factor. A security guard has now been posted on the bus. The two asshole thugs have been disciplined and two asshole onlookers have been disciplined. so you neanderthal's can grab your clubs and go back to your caves.

A Guard is Needed on the Bus... Classic.

Guess this wasn't just a "Dispute" between Pupils...

peace...

peace...

Who claimed it was a "dispute" between pupils?

It's been said over and over again that it was a kid getting bullied.

Bullshit.

Let's hear it!

peace...

Please accept my most humble apologies.

You willingly cop to being a racist and a hypocrite, that takes balls I'll give you that.

*tips cap*

peace...

Bullshit.

Let's hear it!

peace...

:eusa_whistle:

tff

peace...

Who claimed it was a "dispute" between pupils?

It's been said over and over again that it was a kid getting bullied.

Oh, I get it ... the headline to the OP ...

It only makes sense that they would place a guard on the bus.

Lord knows the whelp isn't going to stick up for himself.

It only makes sense that they would place a guard on the bus.

Lord knows the whelp isn't going to stick up for himself.

One more employed...

Stimulus is working!

toon_stimulus_working.jpg

Last edited:
That is bullying, not racism.

Kids did that when i was in school, you have to know how to handle yourself.

The punchers should be expelled from the school.

Exactly.

It was not bullying. It was a hate crime, even if it had nothing to do with race. The thugs need to be locked up for a while. I have no idea if race had anything to do with it. It doesn't change anything, it is still a hate crime.

However, just my personal take on the atmosphere in the country right not, Obama is a racist, and is intentionally raising the tensions among races. He is a terrorist, and the reason for many of the tensions in this country right now.

That kid that was beat up was stronger than any poster here who calls him a pussy. He is a better man than any of you too. In the end, he wins, the losers, well they lose.

That is bullying, not racism.

Kids did that when i was in school, you have to know how to handle yourself.

The punchers should be expelled from the school.

Exactly.

It was not bullying. It was a hate crime, even if it had nothing to do with race. The thugs need to be locked up for a while. I have no idea if race had anything to do with it. It doesn't change anything, it is still a hate crime.

However, just my personal take on the atmosphere in the country right not, Obama is a racist, and is intentionally raising the tensions among races. He is a terrorist, and the reason for many of the tensions in this country right now.

That kid that was beat up was stronger than any poster here who calls him a pussy. He is a better man than any of you too. In the end, he wins, the losers, well they lose.

Normal ................................... you .. Crazy​

I've got to say...putting a security guard on the bus is asinine. Just take away the kids bus riding ability. Why spend money stupidly?

Forum List

Back