2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

Do you two think - oops, sorry about that, of course you don't - do you two believe it's always blacks on a white, and never whites on a black?
All races include a certain percentage of ass holes, most of the class of ass holes are as dumb as you two too.

Do you two think - oops, sorry about that, of course you don't - do you two believe it's always blacks on a white, and never whites on a black?
All races include a certain percentage of ass holes, most of the class of ass holes are as dumb as you two too.

But it's no big deal... it's only a gang of african Americans beating up a cracker. There's no racism there... :eusa_eh:

that kid is a pussy. He was begging them to beat the shit outta him. Shame on his azz.

Yea, he probably should've pulled out his 9mm and started blowing them away. I don't understand why he didn't defend himself either, but it might have made things worse. The point is that it should never have happened to begin with, and it was five or more against one kid.

But it's no big deal... it's only a gang of african Americans beating up a cracker. There's no racism there... :eusa_eh:

that kid is a pussy. He was begging them to beat the shit outta him. Shame on his azz.

YA.... I bet that little honkey was shouting ******, ******, ******.... just trying to sit down, hell the video had to be doctored...

I hope not. I hate that word. I don't care who says it. I hate it.. Just as much as I hate the C. word you guys know this thread has been covered extensively down in race relations. the presiding fillosopy is he asked for it cause he is a pussy for not fighting back.

Wow, a0007...just call them ******* yourself, quit hiding behind "so many whites."

Last edited by a moderator:

In 2002 while there was, according to the FBI UCR report, about 1 700 White on Black hate crimes, there were nearly 2 million Black on White crimes. Yet, while the statistics for hate crimes receive extensive media coverage, the statistics for interracial crimes are rarely mentionned. this is what leads to a mistaken and stereotyped vision of white Americans and the way they relate to people of other races.

US_interacial02.gif

USA - Interracial crime at a glance and Statistics

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

Blow me... We don't have an Argument if you Agree...

My only Question is, why do you Insist on Distracting and Making Mischief on a Thread you Agree with?...

I was Illustrating a Point that you Seem to Agree with, but it Takes ALL of this to come to that Conclusion?...

:)

peace...

Threads take on a life of their own.

I did my condemning then I moved onto why the kid who got assaulted acted in such a vaginal way.

I suppose I should ask you, if we reversed the skin color of the kids in the video and the left and the media were claiming that it was racially motivated, would you agree with that assessment?

First, what is with you going after the Victim of (2) Assualts?... Obviously this Kid was Outnumbered with the Attackers and those Cheering it on...

Would you have called a Black Kid in the same Situation a Pussy?...

peace...

No, first you will answer my question.

This is a two way street partna.

I answered your question now you answer mine.

Threads take on a life of their own.

I did my condemning then I moved onto why the kid who got assaulted acted in such a vaginal way.

I suppose I should ask you, if we reversed the skin color of the kids in the video and the left and the media were claiming that it was racially motivated, would you agree with that assessment?

First, what is with you going after the Victim of (2) Assualts?... Obviously this Kid was Outnumbered with the Attackers and those Cheering it on...

Would you have called a Black Kid in the same Situation a Pussy?...

peace...

No, first you will answer my question.

This is a two way street partna.

I answered your question now you answer mine.

My Answer is that I would Support a Consistent and Honest Take by the "Free Press"...

Whether or NOT I Agreed with it.

Now you Answer mine...

peace...

In 2002 while there was, according to the FBI UCR report, about 1 700 White on Black hate crimes, there were nearly 2 million Black on White crimes. Yet, while the statistics for hate crimes receive extensive media coverage, the statistics for interracial crimes are rarely mentionned. this is what leads to a mistaken and stereotyped vision of white Americans and the way they relate to people of other races.

US_interacial02.gif

Thank you Ll. You saved me the trouble of having to educate that moron.

Be sure to look for the next episode in this series in which the white kid shows up at school with a semi-automatic and starts blowing people away.

US_interacial02.gif

I'm always wiling to help a brother out.

US_interacial02.gif

I'm always wiling to help a brother out.

Victims - Hate Crime Statistics, 2007

FBI Hate Crimes statistics

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2008/arrests/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back