2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

I blame Sharpton, Jackson, Di Blasio, Holder and Obuma for this ASSISSINATION!!!...I also hold all you race baiters responsible, the ones that KNOW the true story, but will do anything to STIR THE POT of racial hatred, and black against blue crime!

It is now TWO cops dead!

2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

New York Post ^

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s execution-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown. “It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of the two officers, whose names were being withheld pending family notification of their deaths. The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill when they were shot point-blank in their heads by the lone gunman, who approached them on foot from the sidewalk...

Recent protests in Brooklyn had some calling for dead cops.
Now it has happened....
I'm sure some people are happy tonight.
At this point no one can say for sure the protests had nothing to do with this.

Hope you retards that hate the police are happy.

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just cause why should I care about civilians killing cops?

Because they are the only ones standing between some THUG seeing you with a fist full of money, and knowing it's NOT a certainty he can just kill you, take the money and NOT have to pay for his crime!

Police-Breathe.jpg

Fuck the Cop killers and those who abjectly hate cops.

That is my position, and those opposed to it................well..........................

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just cause why should I care about civilians killing cops?

Because they are the only ones standing between some THUG seeing you with a fist full of money, and knowing it's NOT a certainty he can just kill you, take the money and NOT have to pay for his crime!

Says who?

Says who?

You're an EASY target...you're big, muscular, young, and the PERFECT HIT for a young black thug to make his bones! ....Pint sized THUG to Bros..So Little me shot the big bastard in the back, he went down like a pile of shit!

I trust the NYPD rank and file will round up the usual suspects and mete out the "appropriate response".

Forum List

Back