2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

im having hard time finding if the killer was black or white. will obama speak out?

This is what happens when we have weak pathetic leadership in this nation.. Period!

Oh, yes, this is certainly all Obama's fault!! Impeach him!!!

Of course it is dickhead... you allow the THUGS to riot, you invite them to the White House, you have Sharpton as you ambassador of Civil Rights, and you make statements such as 'The police acted stupidly" and you're damn straight, he's a BIG part of the problem!

2u6kcd4.jpg

I blame Sharpton, Jackson, Di Blasio, Holder and Obuma for this ASSISSINATION!!!...I also hold all you race baiters responsible, the ones that KNOW the true story, but will do anything to STIR THE POT of racial hatred, and black against blue crime!

It is now TWO cops dead!

2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

New York Post ^

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s execution-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown. “It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of the two officers, whose names were being withheld pending family notification of their deaths. The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill when they were shot point-blank in their heads by the lone gunman, who approached them on foot from the sidewalk...

I blame the jack ass who shot the policemen. Do you blame the parents of a murderer? Sure sharpton does not help with his baiting but come on, blaming those not responsible is saying the murderer is not capable of making his or her own choices. Unfortunately 2 policemen lost their lives, my heart goes out to their families.

I blame Sharpton, Jackson, Di Blasio, Holder and Obuma for this ASSISSINATION!!!...I also hold all you race baiters responsible, the ones that KNOW the true story, but will do anything to STIR THE POT of racial hatred, and black against blue crime!

It is now TWO cops dead!

2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

New York Post ^

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s execution-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown. “It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of the two officers, whose names were being withheld pending family notification of their deaths. The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill when they were shot point-blank in their heads by the lone gunman, who approached them on foot from the sidewalk...

I blame the jack ass who shot the policemen. Do you blame the parents of a murderer? Sure sharpton does not help with his baiting but come on, blaming those not responsible is saying the murderer is not capable of making his or her own choices. Unfortunately 2 policemen lost their lives, my heart goes out to their families.

Look up the word EMPOWER, THAT is what the above subversives have done to THUGS and have sent race relations back over 50 years!

There are 35,000 active duty police officers in the NYPD probably twice that in retired. The police should recognize that this is a war and start trying to win rather than roll over and die for liberal amusement.

There are 35,000 active duty police officers in the NYPD probably twice that in retired. The police should recognize that this is a war and start trying to win rather than roll over and die for liberal amusement.

I'm pretty sure they've been winning for a long time since almost none of them ever get prosecuted for the crimes they commit against the public rather frequently.

Forum List

Back