1948 illegal immigration

the WALL between germany and germany consisted : a 400 meters grassfield with antipersonal mines, a road, a 20meter razorwire trap, with antipersonal mines, a chainlink fence 10 meters free range for the dogs ,a chainlink fence 20 meters of antipersonal mines and finaly a 6meter high fence with razorwire and anti personal mines

let donald trump that

the DDR called it the anti imperialistic wall

What is your point OP? That walls are bad? Are borders bad? Aside from Obama's open border America, how many other countries don't have borders? None. Why do you think that is?
How many civilized countries have WALLS? I'm asking. Don't know.
at the moment the only "civilized" country i know off that has walls is North Korea

and Israel

oops forgot the Walls Europe build against illegal immigrants

greece and bulgaria built walls against turkey, mazedonia build walls against greece

and everyone else build walls too, hungary austria, slowenia kroatia yougoslivia or is it serbia ?

How the hell do you figure North Korea is "civilized?"

What is your point OP? That walls are bad? Are borders bad? Aside from Obama's open border America, how many other countries don't have borders? None. Why do you think that is?
How many civilized countries have WALLS? I'm asking. Don't know.

All of them. A better question is why are we building them in other countries to keep undesirables out, while putting out the welcome sign to flood into ours?

The wall in Germany was to keep people in, the wall in America is to keep criminals out

[/QUOTE]

How the hell do you figure North Korea is "civilized?"[/QUOTE]
north korea got writing the have arithmetics so they are civilized

they allso got cities,animal husbandry and agriculture

potery glass iron

would you say that a civilisation without electricity isn t a civilisation ?

was rome a civilisation ? was chin a civilisation was ancient egypt a civilisation ?

Forum List

Back