19 Months....And NOTHING!

'No collusion' by Trump with Russia shown in new Cohen and Manafort court filings

"Unquestionably, this is a fishing expedition..."

"There is no “smoking gun” saying there was Trump-Russia collusion to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump in the Oval Office."

"How long will this investigation go on? How wide a net will it cast? How far back in time will it go? How many more millions of dollars will it cost American taxpayers?

And finally, is the cloud the Mueller probe is casting over the Trump administration benefitting our nation, or simply weakening the president and preventing him from accomplishing the many things the American people elected him to do on our behalf?"

"...what we know on the public record, Mueller has failed to prove the Trump-Russia collusion that he was appointed to investigate 19 months ago."

The butt-hurt coup marches on....
REPORT: The man who sold the gun which Trump used to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue has been convicted.

UNINDICTED Co-CONSPIRATOR TRUMP: See? I've been totally cleared of Russian collusion! Thank you! No questions!

You are the most disingenuous poster on this board.

I don't know about that. What, with the number of regressives talking out of both sides of their mouth, he's got a LOT of competition here.

true, but winger and his sock Jake starkey set the standard for stupidity.

Considering the nature of the leftist hive mind, I often wonder if there is one person with about 50 socks, myself.

You are the most disingenuous poster on this board.

I don't know about that. What, with the number of regressives talking out of both sides of their mouth, he's got a LOT of competition here.

true, but winger and his sock Jake starkey set the standard for stupidity.

Considering the nature of the leftist hive mind, I often wonder if there is one person with about 50 socks, myself.

very likely since many of them just post the dem/lib talking points of the day. sheeple.

[

very likely since many of them just post the dem/lib talking points of the day. sheeple.

You need to understand, though, that the other drones would kick them out of the hive if they committed the ultimate sin of thinking for themselves.

Forum List

Back