19 Months....And NOTHING!

'No collusion' by Trump with Russia shown in new Cohen and Manafort court filings

"Unquestionably, this is a fishing expedition..."

"There is no “smoking gun” saying there was Trump-Russia collusion to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump in the Oval Office."

"How long will this investigation go on? How wide a net will it cast? How far back in time will it go? How many more millions of dollars will it cost American taxpayers?

And finally, is the cloud the Mueller probe is casting over the Trump administration benefitting our nation, or simply weakening the president and preventing him from accomplishing the many things the American people elected him to do on our behalf?"

"...what we know on the public record, Mueller has failed to prove the Trump-Russia collusion that he was appointed to investigate 19 months ago."

The butt-hurt coup marches on....

You say that, because you know nothing.
You have been told over and over, that Mueller does not leak. You can't prove Mueller and his team have ever leaked anything pertaining what they do or don't have. All that is out there is, who was interviews, who has been indicted and who has been found guilty of something. The rest is nothing but conjecture.
BUT, you have proven, over and over and over again, you are an extremely gullible and ignorant poster. You consistently suck down hyper-partisan talking points as facts.
Myself and all other posters know about as any people could ever know what Mueller has or doesn't have. Not much. I'm smart enough, not to claim that Trump is guilty or isn't guilty of anything. All I have ever said is, I have no clue, like everyone else does about what Mueller has or doesn't has on Trump.
And you, doesn't the little light in your head ever tell you, that you are embarrassing yourself? :2up:

'No collusion' by Trump with Russia shown in new Cohen and Manafort court filings

"There is no “smoking gun” saying there was Trump-Russia collusion to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump in the Oval Office."

"How long will this investigation go on? How wide a net will it cast? How far back in time will it go? How many more millions of dollars will it cost American taxpayers?

And finally, is the cloud the Mueller probe is casting over the Trump administration benefitting our nation, or simply weakening the president and preventing him from accomplishing the many things the American people elected him to do on our behalf?"

"...what we know on the public record, Mueller has failed to prove the Trump-Russia collusion that he was appointed to investigate 19 months ago."

Forgot Benghazi zero indictments ms cartoon snowflake?
4 years
Patience darlin. 16 indictments so far.
I suggest you read bagman , 2 Baltimore guys brought Agnew down.
Not the Feds
Maybe the same as the 2 ny guys now.
It's a Ricoh investigation

You say that, because you know nothing.
You have been told over and over, that Mueller does not leak. You can't prove Mueller and his team have ever leaked anything pertaining what they do or don't have. All that is out there is, who was interviews, who has been indicted and who has been found guilty of something. The rest is nothing but conjecture.
BUT, you have proven, over and over and over again, you are an extremely gullible and ignorant poster. You consistently suck down hyper-partisan talking points as facts.
Myself and all other posters know about as any people could ever know what Mueller has or doesn't have. Not much. I'm smart enough, not to claim that Trump is guilty or isn't guilty of anything. All I have ever said is, I have no clue, like everyone else does about what Mueller has or doesn't has on Trump.
And you, doesn't the little light in your head ever tell you, that you are embarrassing yourself? :2up:
Yup, our old white fart don cult never mention benghazi

If liberals had read the transcript, even Comey himself said there is no such thing as "collusion." So why, in praytell, did we taxpayers spend tens of millions of dollars on an investigation into it?
Because we control nothing.

Multiple indictments and convictions

Mueller has wrapped up Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and others and is getting “substantial cooperation”

Trump has reason to be worried as he attacks former key aids

You mean multiple indictments for lying to the FBI, and the convictions...for lying to the FBI and for money laundering for something manafort did years ago......10 years if I am not mistaken...

We are still waiting for the Russians to show up in any of this....
You mean besides
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Constantine Kilimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yersho
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev
and Russian companies Concord Catering, Concord Management and Consulting and Internet Research Agency?

You're right, besides those 29 indictments, no Russians.

And wait, are claiming that Kislyak, the Russian ambassador whose meetings Flynn lied about isn't actually Russian? Huh.

Mueller has wrapped up Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and others and is getting “substantial cooperation”

You mean multiple indictments for lying to the FBI, and the convictions...for lying to the FBI and for money laundering for something manafort did years ago......10 years if I am not mistaken...

You mean besides
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Constantine Kilimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yersho
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev
and Russian companies Concord Catering, Concord Management and Consulting and Internet Research Agency?

And wait, are claiming that Kislyak, the Russian ambassador whose meetings Flynn lied about isn't actually Russian? Huh.
:Nice list........now let Mueller go to Russia and bring them back for trial............I'm sure Russia will cooperate. LOL

If liberals had read the transcript, even Comey himself said there is no such thing as "collusion." So why, in praytell, did we taxpayers spend tens of millions of dollars on an investigation into it?

where were you pray tell when they were investigating Hillary 9 times in 3 years -

You mean besides
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Constantine Kilimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yersho
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev

:Nice list........now let Mueller go to Russia and bring them back for trial............I'm sure Russia will cooperate. LOL
He does not have to. Much of the evidence and testimony gathered from those indictments and investigations can be used in other cases.

You mean besides
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Constantine Kilimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yersho
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev

He does not have to. Much of the evidence and testimony gathered from those indictments and investigations can be used in other cases.

those Russians now have travel restrictions that bind them to Russia. If they get caught in another country that has extradition agreements with the US they can be arrested and sent back here. Mueller was making a statement showing other countries our government wont tolerate anyone trashing our democracy. Loyal American patriots agree with those indictments - worthless traitor Republicans not so much. They would rather kiss Trumps fat ass, and wear their KGB lapel pins.

You mean besides
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Constantine Kilimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yersho
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev

Most of them were spam bots.............whoop de fucking do..........

You mean besides
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Constantine Kilimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yersho
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev

those Russians now have travel restrictions that bind them to Russia. If they get caught in another country that has extradition agreements with the US they can be arrested and sent back here. Mueller was making a statement showing other countries our government wont tolerate anyone trashing our democracy. Loyal American patriots agree with those indictments - worthless traitor Republicans not so much. They would rather kiss Trumps fat ass, and wear their KGB lapel pins.
BS..........It was the DNC and Fusion GPS that was in bed with them via Steele......through Russian contacts for the FISA warrants...........then we could talk about Uranium 1 and influence there........or speaking engagements from the Clintons that they profited on...............

If there is no tie to Trump for the bots then you don't have a dang thing.............Unless Trump was in bed with them to hack the election there is NO RUSSIA CONNECTION........No one has shown that to date.............and I highly doubt anyone ever will..........Because it's BS.......

So now we have an open ended investigation to look for a crime.........ANY CRIME.......that they can find to have a coup against an elected President...........

It's a dang 3 ring circus............Good thing countries like Germany don't do what we are doing huh..............Under Obama they hacked Merckles phone and offices and got caught........imagine that.............

'That's Just Not Done': Merkel Comments on Spying Allegations - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

U.S. spy agency tapped German chancellery for decades: WikiLeaks | Reuters

Assange did this and why he is locked up in an embassy and can't leave..............Why Mueller is trying to get Corsi and then somehow tie it to the Russians............But Assange stole the information...............if he leaked it to the press........Corsi.......then the press have not committed a crime for reporting it because they didn't steal the information.

European intel agencies confirmed that the NSA spied on them after Wikileaks exposed them..........One thing about Wiki leaks...........the Truth Hurts doesn't it......because they reported the truth..........and no one has said to date whether or not Wiki leaks swayed the election at all..........

The title is erroneous. There have been public instances where Trump has appeared in at least some superficial 'collusion' with Russia.

And, neither you nor I have ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER what (if any) information he has on possible Trump collusion with Russia that has not yet been released.

Having said that:

1) As I have said before, this investigation is taking too long and is bad for the country. It is not right that someone can be investigated for years on end without any charges laid.
2) And Dems can save the 'Watergate took years' point. Watergate was TOTALLY different. It started from a known crime DIRECTLY related to the White House. And from the time Cox was appointed the Special Prosecutor until Nixon's resignation was less than 15 months. And there were monthly revelations of huge wrongdoing inside the White House while the investigation continued.
Timeline of the Watergate scandal - Wikipedia
This investigation is not REMOTELY on the scale of Watergate SO FAR in terms of recognized, factual evidence against the President.
3) In Woodward's book 'Fear', it hints that the Trump collusion with Russia-thing is less than the media is making it out to be. And that the main reason it is taking SO LONG is that Mueller REALLY wanted to try and get Trump to perjure himself by directly answering questions under oath.
4) I have seen NOTHING that would remotely constitute impeaching the President (so far)...including Cohen paying off those two women for Trump. Slap on the wrist's? Sure. But Impeachment? Please.
Even the new Dem dude who will run the House Judiciary Committee seemed to say as much on State Of The Union.

5) The fact that Trump works with/hires crooks IS NOT A CRIME. Trump is a slime ball, con man who generally hires slime ball, con men...of course. Again...no crime.

Trump is a horrible POTUS who is - IMO - a stupid, lying, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic manchild. But I have seen no evidence - so far - that remotely justifies impeaching him.

Either Mueller should show us EVERYTHING he has on Trump by the New Year - or I want the investigation to end.

I am NOT going to debate this with Dems who want this investigation to go on and on - because I do not much care if you agree with me on this. This is how I see it and nothing will change my mind until I see a LOT more incriminating FACTS (not hearsay) from Mueller.

I want Trump gone too, TODAY...but this investigation is taking TOO LONG. END IT.

Last edited:
Trump has done nothing worthy of this treasonous coup.

Paid off Daniels?
- Democrats created a committee whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for their sexual misconduct victim's silence....FOR DECADES.

Russians?
- Hillary took $145 million, let them steal Top Secret data, & bought a Russian-authored Dossier. Nothing Trump did comes close to that.

Not one vote was changed by the Russians.

Hillary sucked as a candidate & lost.

Last edited:

Trumps own justice department now says trump advised people to break the law. That’s a big deal

Trump is like Scarface. He wasn’t happy being a billionaire celebrity. He had to try and take over the world.

14 trump associates in contact with russia? And we now know trump directed them.

If trump wasn’t president he’d be in big trouble. Lock him up trouble.

Oh, now the trumps are saying they didn’t know russia was manipulating them. Gross negligence? Impeach this fucker

HUSH TO JUDGMENT
Trump says Stormy payments weren't campaign-related; finance expert agrees

Democrats attempted to claim 'Illegal Collusion'
- FAIL!

Democrats attempted to claim 'Obstruction'
- FAIL!

Democrats are attempting to claim Felonious Campaign Finance Law violations
- FAIL! Campaign Finance Experts Say, 'YOU GOT NOTHING - SUCK IT!'

Trump calls Michael Cohen payouts a ‘simple private transaction,’ denies they were campaign contributions

"Meanwhile, an expert campaign finance lawyer said in an interview published Monday that he is not impressed with the Department of Justice's evidence that effectively links Trump to campaign finance violations after the recent release of the Cohen sentencing memo.

Dan Backer, the lawyer, told Forbes that there appears to be no evidence to corroborate the DOJ’s apparent assertion of any illegality on Trump's part.

Backer, a veteran campaign counsel, said it is common practice for high-profile individuals and companies to take part in these kinds of payment arrangements. He said Trump is a brand, he has carried out similar payments for years and these so-called "hush-buys" will likely continue.

"Brand protection is not a campaign contribution," he told the magazine."

:p

I have a feeling Mueller's "investigation" will last as long as Trump is a president. It's just another way to restrict his actions and to deligitimize him as a president.

It's areal shame for the country because whole bunch of crooks like both Clintons, Obama, Soros and all his puppets are still running free ans influencing the life and the future of your country.
Trumps own actions have deligitimized his presidency.

Let’s see the facts and hold him accountable if necessary

accountable for what? do you scream for Hillary to be held accountable for her well know violations of law? How about Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page?

Sharpton owes millions in back income taxes, do you want him held accountable?

You are the most disingenuous poster on this board.

Forum List

Back