What Will be at the Top of Democratic House Agenda

What will be at the top of Democratic House Agenda?

• Impeach Trump

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Repealing tax cuts

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Restore Obamacare penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gun control legislation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dream Act

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Expand Medicare

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Outside of committee assignment and rules changes to screw Republicans: “What will the Democrats lead issue be on their legislative agenda.” I think they will set in place apparatus to impeach Trump.

Outside of committee assignment and rules changes to screw Republicans: “What will the Democrats lead issue be on their legislative agenda.” I think they will set in place apparatus to impeach Trump.

Telling Russia's prison bitch, Trump, and his joke of White House filled with Wall Street kiss-butts and war-mongering neocons, their conservative agenda is over.

Nancy is back in charge! Could be title of a 1980’s sit-com.

What Will be at the Top of Democratic House Agenda?

It won't matter much. They can destroy some things, but they can't create. The Senate will block them at every turn, and the childish nonsense they have planned will drive even more people of sound mind from their clutches.

The primary enemy of America right now is media. Media creates the false reality accepted by a huge number of citizens. If the Republicans cannot figure a way to combat their disinformation construct, this divisive pattern will continue to repeat until someone lights a match.

What Will be at the Top of Democratic House Agenda?

It won't matter much. They can destroy some things, but they can't create. The Senate will block them at every turn, and the childish nonsense they have planned will drive even more people of sound mind from their clutches.

The primary enemy of America right now is media. Media creates the false reality accepted by a huge number of citizens. If the Republicans cannot figure a way to combat their disinformation construct, this divisive pattern will continue to repeat until someone lights a match.
True. The two houses of Congress will represent the two America’s that we live in...we are red states and blue states regardless of what Barry Sotoro says.

There are a few items on which bi-partisan support can be garnered. Infrastructure spending, at the top of that short list.

Expect Pelosi to discourage the Left-wing Whackjobs from an impeachment campaign, although various committees will be heat-seeking with a number of pointless, slanderous "investigations."

Nothing of significance will be accomplished in the next two years.

Telling Russia's prison bitch, Trump, and his joke of White House filled with Wall Street kiss-butts and war-mongering neocons, their conservative agenda is over.
Trump hasn't started any wars. Try again.

None of the above. What will be on the Democrats agenda is protecting the integrity of US elections, which means:

1. Ensuring that all legal citizens' voting rights are not impugned by having their names improperly stricken from voters lists without notification and verification;

2. Ensure that states are not reducing the hours and numbers of polling places in poor neighbourhoods, or otherwise making it difficult for poor voters to get to the polls;

3. End gerrymandering.

Impeach..........obstruct ...........and hide illegals...........oh and build a choo choo...........

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed! along with generating revenue instead of losing revenue on border policy.

Nothing good for America.

No spending cuts.

No attempt to fix the deficit.

None of the above. What will be on the Democrats agenda is protecting the integrity of US elections, which means:

1. Ensuring that all legal citizens' voting rights are not impugned by having their names improperly stricken from voters lists without notification and verification;

What constitutes improperly stricken?

2. Ensure that states are not reducing the hours and numbers of polling places in poor neighbourhoods, or otherwise making it difficult for poor voters to get to the polls;

Save for hardship cases, all voting should take place on election day. It is the duty of the citizens to get their asses to the polls within the hours given, not the State's to get them there. There should be no early voting, no extensions and no provisional ballots. The State's only duty in this matter is to provide enough polling locations and ballots to accommodate the population.

3. End gerrymandering.

Good luck with that, from either side.

Your British spelling makes me chuckle.

Trump hasn't started any wars. Try again.

He promised to end all the stupid GOP Globo-policing in the ME, and has done the exact opposite of that.

Medicare sounds like a good fit based on the attention they gave healthcare leading up to last month's election. I gave the Dream Act consideration which was a good inclusion on the list. I'd put free college education a very-very distant 3rd.

Forum List

Back