175 Years for Nassar! Yes!

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder
I agree. People can get over having their special place touched. To date; no one has gotten over that whole, being dead thing...

You've never had to deal with a child that was sexually abused. It's traumatic and takes years to overcome

Who the fuck is Larry Nasser?

Wasn't he the President of Egypt? :dunno:
It’s Nassar, and you seriously don’t know??
------------------------------------------------ YEP , HE IS 'EGYPTIAN' Derived somewhere in his past . I was worried for a moment when i first read his name as i first saw ' Dr. larry NASCAR'

Who the fuck is Larry Nasser?

Wasn't he the President of Egypt? :dunno:
It’s Nassar, and you seriously don’t know??
------------------------------------------------ YEP , HE IS 'EGYPTIAN' Derived somewhere in his past . I was worried for a moment when i first read his name as i first saw ' Dr. larry NASCAR'

That was my second thought actually. I thought my Dale Earnhardt glasses were playing halluciminations.

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder
I agree. People can get over having their special place touched. To date; no one has gotten over that whole, being dead thing...

Yet having their special place touched, can be traumatizing and have life long effects. Sometimes it's not so easy to just get over it

Should shoot the son of bitch

Is that what your lord' wants you to do? This is a human life.

Aww does the lil kumbaya lefty have a sad? Kill the SOB he's a waste of humanity

Weak, Wanting others to kill for you.
Was this the lords' plan for you today?
Or this is your true colors, killing is okay?
AS We are not all gods children.

FYI: God made Satan in his own image. So the Lord' Made
Nassar in his own image as well.
These lord' are into some really twisted sick shit.

Rope and/or a bullet are a lot cheaper than feeding a man and paying for an expensive babysitter for 40+ years.

Nah....a lobotomy Bobbitt style would be much more effective :badgrin:

Rope and/or a bullet are a lot cheaper than feeding a man and paying for an expensive babysitter for 40+ years.

Still have to feed him. :eusa_naughty:

Should shoot the son of bitch

Is that what your lord' wants you to do? This is a human life.

Aww does the lil kumbaya lefty have a sad? Kill the SOB he's a waste of humanity

Weak, Wanting others to kill for you.
Was this the lords' plan for you today?
Or this is your true colors, killing is okay?
AS We are not all gods children.

FYI: God made Satan in his own image. So the Lord' Made
Nassar in his own image as well.
These lord' are into some really twisted sick shit.

Sexually abuse a child and you need to die.

Suck on them apples

Still have to feed him. :eusa_naughty:

not necessarily........

yes I do have a mean streak...

Yet having their special place touched, can be traumatizing and have life long effects. Sometimes it's not so easy to just get over it
Easier to get over than being dead...

Easier to get over than being dead...
He should be dead

You've never had to deal with a child that was sexually abused. It's traumatic and takes years to overcome
Actually I have, many times, Madame Cleo... and it’s still easier to work out than an acute case of necrosis...

Forum List

Back