17 Sep: the American spring

I have been to the Middle East and trust me the people there want to have sex do all the stuff we do here in the west, they just can't because its not available to them.
I was just thinking there should be some study done to see if sand or something prevalent in the environment of the region promotes sociopathy, but I think you may be onto something about the source of their regional pandemic of sociopathy.

Lack of sex creates a sexual tension and makes men wierd and angry, similar to how men act in our prison systems in the US, but of course this is only one side of the problem in regards to the ME.
There's always goats and asses. I know a lot of that fucked up shit goes on.

Please, Obama is not the best President ever but he is head and shoulders above all the tin pot dictators and corrupt leaders you assholes have over in the ME, Obama would be your dream President.

did your high gravity pull the roof on your head! nigga pls, its very clear about who is the asshole, ofcourse the one who did vote for a president who didn't know latterly his right hand from the left hand:lol: (w.bush)

Nigga? what are you some kind of Arab trying to be Black?:cuckoo:

Seems so!

Islamic countries for the most part are third world corrupt shit holes, and they have lines that stretch around the block at the door of the US Embassy begging for Green Cards.:lol:

bring me with evidence from torah or bible or even human snese, that endorse sexuality outside the marriage, to say that your point right. but you know you are right in 1 thing, some of us will be involved in affairs in the night and preech in the morning. but you are like pets everywhere everytime.

So? we separate religion from the state here, unlike the shit hole you live in.:lol:

yes i know that you are living in a secular masonic country, but for how long? how old are you... quick enjoy every second in your tik tak paradise (or to be fear the really shit hole:lol:).

I was just thinking there should be some study done to see if sand or something prevalent in the environment of the region promotes sociopathy, but I think you may be onto something about the source of their regional pandemic of sociopathy.

Lack of sex creates a sexual tension and makes men wierd and angry, similar to how men act in our prison systems in the US, but of course this is only one side of the problem in regards to the ME.

In Kuwait people used to rape chickens at the poultry shops, and no I am not lying.

bring me with evidence from torah or bible or even human snese, that endorse sexuality outside the marriage, to say that your point right. but you know you are right in 1 thing, some of us will be involved in affairs in the night and preech in the morning. but you are like pets everywhere everytime.

So? we separate religion from the state here, unlike the shit hole you live in.:lol:

yes i know that you are living in a secular masonic country, but for how long? how old are you... quick enjoy every second in your tik tak paradise (or to be fear the really shit hole:lol:).

You are trying to lie and say you went to Harvard and than you type this rubbish? you are doing really badly here.:lol:

In Kuwait people used to rape chickens at the poultry shops, and no I am not lying.
I believe you.

I just wish I had had this information about eight months ago.

Bleech. Nothing is safe.

I believe you.

I just wish I had had this information about eight months ago.

Bleech. Nothing is safe.

They just need to let men and women fornicate, men act really wierd and creepy when they are denied sex and don't get laid.

You are trying to lie and say you went to Harvard and than you type this rubbish? you are doing really badly here.:lol:
Was he trying to threaten?

Sure looks like an attempt, as best I can decipher, that is.

I have to laugh at how he cannot help his inherent sociopathic nature, even after we talked about it.

Serious stupid.

I have to laugh at how he cannot help his inherent sociopathic nature, even after we talked about it.

Serious stupid.

It seems like you are correct it seems like he was attempting a veiled threat, doesn't surprise me thats what ignorant bigots do when they are getting pummeled and embarassed. Harvard grad my ass.:lol:

Please, Obama is not the best President ever but he is head and shoulders above all the tin pot dictators and corrupt leaders you assholes have over in the ME, Obama would be your dream President.

did your high gravity pull the roof on your head! nigga pls, its very clear about who is the asshole, ofcourse the one who did vote for a president who didn't know latterly his right hand from the left hand:lol: (w.bush)
:eek:

A stormfronter?

Very stormfront like .:eusa_think:

know i'm sure i'm speaking to an ass, because its your same shit repeating. i meant no need to hold a degree from any where to communicate with an ass. you drunk ass.

know i'm sure i'm speaking to an ass, because its your same shit repeating. i meant no need to hold a degree from any where to communicate with an ass. you drunk ass.

LOL so you admit to lying about going to Harvard, and you sound jealous about me drinking, they must not allow alcohol in whatever shit hole country you live in.:lol:

Serious stupid.

It seems like you are correct it seems like he was attempting a veiled threat, doesn't surprise me thats what ignorant bigots do when they are getting pummeled and embarassed. Harvard grad my ass.:lol:
As if having a Harvard Sheepskin is of any prestige anyway? It's elitist horseshit anyway.

Serious stupid.

As if having a Harvard Sheepskin is of any prestige anyway? It's elitist horseshit anyway.

Of course but even Harvard has intellectual standards that have to be met, and there is no way this horses ass abu saleh is anywhere near those standards.:lol:

Of course but even Harvard has intellectual standards that have to be met, and there is no way this horses ass abu saleh is anywhere near those standards.:lol:
True... :)

If you are sure you are speaking to an ass, shouldn't you try flirting a bit more with him?

If you are sure you are speaking to an ass, shouldn't you try flirting a bit more with him?

abu saleh is jealous that he can't drink in the Islamic run shit hole he lives in.:lol:

LOL so you admit to lying about going to Harvard, and you sound jealous about me drinking, they must not allow alcohol in whatever shit hole country you live in.:lol:
And what of thier freedom of speech...Oh wait...:eusa_whistle:

abu saleh is jealous that he can't drink in the Islamic run shit hole he lives in.:lol:
So, he's not gonna buy the 'ass' of his dreams a drinkie-poo any time soon, I guess.

Forum List

Back