17 Sep: the American spring

Please, Obama is not the best President ever but he is head and shoulders above all the tin pot dictators and corrupt leaders you assholes have over in the ME, Obama would be your dream President.

did your high gravity pull the roof on your head! nigga pls, its very clear about who is the asshole, ofcourse the one who did vote for a president who didn't know latterly his right hand from the left hand:lol: (w.bush)

Please, Obama is not the best President ever but he is head and shoulders above all the tin pot dictators and corrupt leaders you assholes have over in the ME, Obama would be your dream President.

did your high gravity pull the roof on your head! nigga pls, its very clear about who is the asshole, ofcourse the one who did vote for a president who didn't know latterly his right hand from the left hand:lol: (w.bush)

Nigga? what are you some kind of Arab trying to be Black?:cuckoo:

Both George W. Bush and Barack Obama are heads and shoulders above all the asshole tinpot dictators in third world shit hole Muslim countries. :thup:

:eek:

A stormfronter?

:eek:

A stormfronter?

An Arab one.

OMG. That's sorta verging on apocalyptic stupidity.

You would be surprised what the Arabs and white supremecists have in common, I can tell you 2 things right off the top their racism and their mutual hatred of Jews.
The Muslim Brotherhood had underground ties with the Nazi's...Yassir Arafat fought with them in the 1940's.

Yes and several exiles from Nazi Germany went to hide in Egypt and Syria.

You would be surprised what the Arabs and white supremecists have in common, I can tell you 2 things right off the top their racism and their mutual hatred of Jews.
Actually, I pretty much knew that.

It's just weird to see it so blatant, so shameless, on a board (other than that cesspool at stormfront, et al).

If you are going to be a hateful bigot you learn to check your shame at the door.

It's just weird to see it so blatant, so shameless, on a board (other than that cesspool at stormfront, et al).

If you are going to be a hateful bigot you learn to check your shame at the door.
Too true. The most dangerous ones are those who are not so blatant.

One of the reasons I adore free speech, especially offensive speech. Cockroaches always multiply in the dark. ;)

An Arab one.

racism: the same your mentelity and us government are the biggest racism in all periods,,
the red indians, black people (which from the many my 2 brothers malik (aka malcom x) and mohammed ali), vitnam...etc. what your goverment did to these people cannot compare with any.

jews: we admire and respect the real jews, we hate zionests.

Too true. The most dangerous ones are those who are not so blatant.

One of the reasons I adore free speech, especially offensive speech. Cockroaches always multiply in the dark. ;)

:clap2:

racism: the same your mentelity and us government are the biggest racism in all periods,,
the red indians, black people (which from the many my 2 brothers malik (aka malcom x) and mohammed ali), vitnam...etc. what your goverment did to these people cannot compare with any.

Please, the atrocities commited by Islamic countries are much worse than the US, you are a brainwashed zombie, at least Americans know the US is not perfect and we admit our flaws, you guys have your heads up your asses and point fingers at other people like the Jews and blame all your problems on them.

Please, the atrocities commited by Islamic countries are much worse than the US, you are a brainwashed zombie, at least Americans know the US is not perfect and we admit our flaws, you guys have your heads up your asses and point fingers at other people like the Jews and blame all your problems on them.
Exactly. Hell, they can't even own their own sexual instincts and blame women for them. Cover them up and stone them when they are rape victims.

No surprise.

Exactly. Hell, they can't even own their own sexual instincts and blame women for them. Cover them up and stone them when they are rape victims.

No surprise.

Men get thrown in jail just for having sex with a woman without being married, women in Iran and Saudi Arabia are executed for having affairs, fuck that, those countries are all backwards third world Islamic shit holes.

No surprise.

Men get thrown in jail just for having sex with a woman without being married, women in Iran and Saudi Arabia are executed for having affairs, fuck that, those countries are all backwards third world Islamic shit holes.
I couldn't agree more. And, as of late, my experiences reenforce that 10,000 fold.

Believe me.

Forum List

Back