17 little children. I remember do you?

Weren't they some kind of sick cult that molested children and had an arsenal of illegal weapons?

they had the weapons...the rest is psyops propaganda

I think I've read first hand accounts from the children who survived and said that they were molested . . .

mmmmhhmmm..ok....why wasn't anyone charged beforehand?
none of this "came out" until after everyone was killed....media psyops...one sure way to stop "child molesters" is to kill all the children around them..100% effective, I guess...

david
Weren't they some kind of sick cult that molested children and had an arsenal of illegal weapons?

I think I've read first hand accounts from the children who survived and said that they were molested . . .

none of this "came out" until after everyone was killed....media psyops...one sure way to stop "child molesters" is to kill all the children around them..100% effective, I guess...

Oh, come on! The guy was a sick religious freak, not so different from Warren Jeffs. "Come on girls, give old disgusting Uncle Jeffs a blow job. God commands it.":rolleyes-41:

david

Oh, come on! The guy was a sick religious freak, not so different from Warren Jeffs. "Come on girls, give old disgusting Uncle Jeffs a blow job. God commands it.":rolleyes-41:

psyops and propaganda...

should the government be allowed to kill anyone that can be classified as a "sick religious freak"?...including children?
seems like the gvt should face some child abuse charges for murdering those kids?...and they would normally...but in THIS case it's "ok" because they can pretend it was "justified".
psyops...

david

psyops and propaganda...

should the government be allowed to kill anyone that can be classified as a "sick religious freak"?...including children?
seems like the gvt should face some child abuse charges for murdering those kids?...and they would normally...but in THIS case it's "ok" because they can pretend it was "justified".
psyops...

No, I don't agree with killing them. I'm just saying, this is not a person you really want to be "sticking up" for, if you know what I mean.

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

No, I don't agree with killing them. I'm just saying, this is not a person you really want to be "sticking up" for, if you know what I mean.

It's not who I'm "sticking up" for...what's right, is right...when the gvt gets to decide who lives or dies and then gets to make up a narrative to fit their actions, it's not good....think jfk...or sandy hook, charleston, virginia shootings.....etc...psyops and propaganda

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

It's not who I'm "sticking up" for...what's right, is right...when the gvt gets to decide who lives or dies and then gets to make up a narrative to fit their actions, it's not good....think jfk...or sandy hook, charleston, virginia shootings.....etc...psyops and propaganda

Yeah well, I don't think that it happened on purpose. I think things got out of hand and that sometimes happens, as sad as it might be. Anyhow, David Koresh was not like some innocent guy either. He was a completely demented psychotic loon from everything I've read about him.

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

Yeah well, I don't think that it happened on purpose. I think things got out of hand and that sometimes happens, as sad as it might be. Anyhow, David Koresh was not like some innocent guy either. He was a completely demented psychotic loon from everything I've read about him.

My point exactly..all you know..all ANYONE knows is what is released...every media organization/network has been infiltrated for generations....most by the cia.It's what they do....nothing you "see" or hear escapes being run through the propaganda machine....the whole point of media and tv movies, etc..is to influence and steer people's opinions...

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

I take it you are against the death penalty then? Since that is the state killing people.

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

I take it you are against the death penalty then? Since that is the state killing people.

you equate the legal death penalty with the waco killings by the government?

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

No. I'm asking a question. It sounds to me like you would be pro life. "....when the gvt gets to decide who lives or dies.." The death penalty is the essence of that statement.

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

No. I'm asking a question. It sounds to me like you would be pro life. "....when the gvt gets to decide who lives or dies.." The death penalty is the essence of that statement.

Well, if you don't (as you say) equate a person being sentenced to death by the court, to the government executions at waco, what exactly is the problem?
You do see the difference, right?

I remember it. Very well. Watched as the federal government murdered 17 kids.

I remember when you cheered on the bombers who killed the 19 children at Oklahoma City.

Guess you only care who kills the children- not whether they get killed.

220px-Firefighterbabyocb.jpg

Oklahoma City Bombing.com: Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing

david

psyops and propaganda...

psyops...

My point exactly..all you know..all ANYONE knows is what is released...every media organization/network has been infiltrated for generations....most by the cia.It's what they do....nothing you "see" or hear escapes being run through the propaganda machine....the whole point of media and tv movies, etc..is to influence and steer people's opinions...

No, that is what the survivors say.

I remember when you cheered on the bombers who killed the 19 children at Oklahoma City.

Oklahoma City Bombing.com: Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing

false flag psyops...like sandy hoax and charleston and virginia shootings

What?? You are in the wrong section. This isn't the conspiracy theories section. :D

false flag psyops...like sandy hoax and charleston and virginia shootings

What?? You are in the wrong section. This isn't the conspiracy theories section. :D

all media has gvt agents inside them to monitor and steer policy. been that way since WWII at least...probably earlier.
see operation "mockingbird"

Forum List

Back