17 little children. I remember do you?

I remember it. Very well. Watched as the federal government murdered 17 kids.

I remember when you cheered on the bombers who killed the 19 children at Oklahoma City.

Guess you only care who kills the children- not whether they get killed.

220px-Firefighterbabyocb.jpg

Oklahoma City Bombing.com: Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing

false flag psyops...like sandy hoax and charleston and virginia shootings

What?? You are in the wrong section. This isn't the conspiracy theories section. :D

all media has gvt agents inside them to monitor and steer policy. been that way since WWII at least...probably earlier.
see operation "mockingbird"

Even if that were the case, that doesn't mean that Sandy Hook and others were hoaxes. That is just . . . silly.

I remember it. Very well. Watched as the federal government murdered 17 kids.

I remember when you cheered on the bombers who killed the 19 children at Oklahoma City.

Oklahoma City Bombing.com: Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing, Oklahoma City Bombing

What?? You are in the wrong section. This isn't the conspiracy theories section. :D

all media has gvt agents inside them to monitor and steer policy. been that way since WWII at least...probably earlier.

Even if that were the case, that doesn't mean that Sandy Hook and others were hoaxes. That is just . . . silly.

sandy hook was a hoax..the only person dead in that building was that lanza guy...no bodies..no photos..no surveillance footage...no 600 kids being "evacuated"..

grinning and giggling " grieving parents" (crisis actors) who made the talk show and political rounds..doing what?..pushing the anti gun agenda...look at the fbi data for deaths in that county that year...where are those kids?
it was all an anti gun psyop to push the public...

almost every house in sandy hook/newtown area was paid off...on christmas day 2009. on christmas DAY?....by whom? what lawyers, banks or real estate offices are open on christmas day?

I won't bother to post links...if you care, you can find this...or pm me..I'd be glad to reply.

don't believe everything you see. television isn't real.... they script and stage events for it..

sandy hook was a hoax..the only person dead in that building was that lanza guy...no bodies..no photos..no surveillance footage...no 600 kids being "evacuated"..

grinning and giggling " grieving parents" (crisis actors) who made the talk show and political rounds..doing what?..pushing the anti gun agenda...look at the fbi data for deaths in that county that year...where are those kids?

almost every house in sandy hook/newtown area was paid off...on christmas day 2009. on christmas DAY?....by whom? what lawyers, banks or real estate offices are open on christmas day?

I won't bother to post links...if you care, you can find this...or pm me..I'd be glad to reply.

don't believe everything you see. television isn't real.... they script and stage events for it..

Good grief! I think that is nuts. I'm sure people know these parents and their children. :uhoh3:

Good grief! I think that is nuts. I'm sure people know these parents and their children. :uhoh3:

chris...do just a cursory search...."sandy hook hoax" and read and watch the footage FROM THAT DAY with an open mind....forget what you were told on television and skip the obvious attention seekers on youtube....I guarantee you won't be bored...

chris...do just a cursory search...."sandy hook hoax" and read and watch the footage FROM THAT DAY with an open mind....forget what you were told on television and skip the obvious attention seekers on youtube....I guarantee you won't be bored...

Yeah- forget any respectable or rational information- and believe the Konspiracy theorists.......how could that be boring?

Ah. I'm beginning to see the problem here.

Is there an 'ignore' feature on this board?

Yeah- forget any respectable or rational information- and believe the Konspiracy theorists.......how could that be boring?

mmm hmmm...right...

psyops to push the anti gun agenda

mmm hmmm...right...

LOL....psyops to push the Konspiracy theories to encourage more Americans to buy guns.....hey look- your psyops is working!

mmm hmmm...right...

LOL....psyops to push the Konspiracy theories to encourage more Americans to buy guns.....hey look- your psyops is working!

mmm hmmm..right...whatever you say..

Weren't they some kind of sick cult that molested children and had an arsenal of illegal weapons?

they had the weapons...the rest is psyops propaganda
you just revise all kinds of history, dont you?

sure..whatever you say...I notice you can't refute any of it...

Well the children, who are all grown now, say that they were abused at the hands of this man, David Koresh, and his "henchmen." I believe them. They certainly wouldn't be the first completely whacked out religious group, nor the last. :)

Well the children, who are all grown now, say that they were abused at the hands of this man, David Koresh, and his "henchmen." I believe them. They certainly wouldn't be the first completely whacked out religious group, nor the last. :)

I guess there's probably a link somewhere.

doesn't matter...by killing almost everyone in the place all we're left with is what has been approved for release.

the government is good..they were bad...obey.

Weren't they some kind of sick cult that molested children and had an arsenal of illegal weapons?

doesn't matter...by killing almost everyone in the place all we're left with is what has been approved for release.

Yes, I posted a link about a page or so back.

Yes, I posted a link about a page or so back.

my error...Sorry.

I see..so you believe everything you see on tv and don't believe in false flags or psyops....ok..not surprising at all.

The fact you do would indicate you are kind of paranoid, to be honest.

sometimes, things realy are what they seem.

Waco was a bunch of religious nuts committing suicide. Isn't the first time that's happened, and it isn't the last.

More food for the rest of us.

I see..so you believe everything you see on tv and don't believe in false flags or psyops....ok..not surprising at all.

The fact you do would indicate you are kind of paranoid, to be honest.

sometimes, things realy are what they seem.

Waco was a bunch of religious nuts committing suicide. Isn't the first time that's happened, and it isn't the last.

More food for the rest of us.
they didn't commit suicide. where did you get that information?..oh yeah...television...and who released that information?..oh yeah..the govt....
well, they wouldn't lie...what was I thinking...

The media justified it every step of the way. The original search warrant was laughable and the feds doubled down. David Koresch could have been tapped on the shoulder in the 7-11 and the whole thing would have been straightened out in a day but that's not what the federal cops wanted. It was budget crunch time and the ATF needed a big bust. Fresh from their profound idiocy at Ruby Ridge the same maniacs went after a screwy bunch of gun collectors who acted within the law in anybody's estimation. Federal cops pulled up to the door of the Branch Dividian in a civilian car wearing camouflage clothes and brandishing firearms. Somebody fired a shot and all hell broke loose. The Feds did what the U.S. Military was forbidden to do. They used tanks to saturate buildings with CS gas which was forbidden by the Geneva Convention. The CS gas was carried by a chemical that was similar to lacquer thinner in combustibility. What did they think would happen after the feds shut off the electricity and the Dividians lit candles and cook stoves?

I don't think they necessarily committed suicide, but they were definitely a bunch of religious nut jobs!!! That doesn't mean that they deserved to die, but at the same time they didn't cooperate. They could have come out of their compound and cooperated with the law. Conservatives usually frown on such a thing. ;)

Forum List

Back