17 little children. I remember do you?

Why is that the "most obvious answer"?

Who told you that was the "answer"?

So if the government says anyone are "insane cultists" you support the government liquidating them?

If they shot four federal agents and refused to give up, yeah.

I do find it hilarious that the same wingnuts who thought that it was okay to shoot Mike Brown when he had his hands up thought that they were must being too mean to the Branch Davidians after they had shot four federal agents and were using children as human shields.

Silly Negro. Rights are for White People.

LMAO... "again, you keep talking like" anything the government says are "facts".
you're either VERY well indoctrinated or very young and naive.

Nope, I'm very old and cynical.

Simply. I don't give a fuck about a bunch of assholes who let David Koresh molest their children because he claimed to be the Messiah or some such shit. I really and truly don't.

Those whacks had 44 days to walk out and give themselves up. They chose mass suicide instead.

Fuck them.

Why is that the "most obvious answer"?

Who told you that was the "answer"?

So if the government says anyone are "insane cultists" you support the government liquidating them?

If they shot four federal agents and refused to give up, yeah.

I see...did they attack the agents?

I do find it hilarious that the same wingnuts who thought that it was okay to shoot Mike Brown when he had his hands up
It's been proven that never happened.

thought that they were must being too mean to the Branch Davidians after they had shot four federal agents and were using children as human shields.

who told you they were using children as "human shields"?

Silly Negro. Rights are for White People.

What? your racism is leaking through..there were only a few black people in the "compound" in waco...

LMAO... "again, you keep talking like" anything the government says are "facts".
you're either VERY well indoctrinated or very young and naive.

Nope, I'm very old and cynical.

Simply. I don't give a fuck about a bunch of assholes who let David Koresh molest their children because he claimed to be the Messiah or some such shit. I really and truly don't.

Those whacks had 44 days to walk out and give themselves up. They chose mass suicide instead.

Fuck them.

I see...facts don't matter...just toe the govt. line and obey.

I feel bad for the children. I honestly do, as they were completely blameless. Do you want to know whom I blame for their deaths? Their stupid fucking parents. The best way to honor their deaths is not turn the actions of their moronic parents into some heroic martyrs.
Religious freedom MDK...what me and you find weird or dumb they believed in.NONE of them deserved to be murdered but after the ATF totally fucked it up with their no knock warrant police state raid they had to cover up their crimes and so burned the place to the ground.

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to ignore the law so you can rape and marry children. Should Warren Jeffs be set free? After all he was just exercising his religious freedom when he was bedding those minors? Not hardly. Having religious freedom doesn't mean you get to do whatever the fuck you want to under the guise of religious freedom.
Except for the 1 fact. NONE of that was happening. Not only that but the local sheriff had been out to the property NUMEROUS times and knew he could have gotten Koresh to come in peacefully it only turned violent when the ATF decided to play with their taxpayer paid toys and assault the property illegally. Warren Jeffs is a pervert who used religion to cover his crimes up Koresh didn't. Koresh had NOTHING to hide.

Nonsense. Those children were raped and married off to adult men in their cult. Frankly, I don't give a shit about their guns/stockpiles or their lawful, but asinine, religious beliefs. You do get use your faith as excuse to marry and fuck children. The parents are too blame for subjecting their children to a cult that already had a sketchy and violent past.

wild assertions with no proof...did you get this "information" from a govt. "report"..or a "study"?...or the media?

I got my information from a Lifetime movie. lol

Religious freedom MDK...what me and you find weird or dumb they believed in.NONE of them deserved to be murdered but after the ATF totally fucked it up with their no knock warrant police state raid they had to cover up their crimes and so burned the place to the ground.

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to ignore the law so you can rape and marry children. Should Warren Jeffs be set free? After all he was just exercising his religious freedom when he was bedding those minors? Not hardly. Having religious freedom doesn't mean you get to do whatever the fuck you want to under the guise of religious freedom.
Except for the 1 fact. NONE of that was happening. Not only that but the local sheriff had been out to the property NUMEROUS times and knew he could have gotten Koresh to come in peacefully it only turned violent when the ATF decided to play with their taxpayer paid toys and assault the property illegally. Warren Jeffs is a pervert who used religion to cover his crimes up Koresh didn't. Koresh had NOTHING to hide.

Nonsense. Those children were raped and married off to adult men in their cult. Frankly, I don't give a shit about their guns/stockpiles or their lawful, but asinine, religious beliefs. You do get use your faith as excuse to marry and fuck children. The parents are too blame for subjecting their children to a cult that already had a sketchy and violent past.

wild assertions with no proof...did you get this "information" from a govt. "report"..or a "study"?...or the media?

I got my information from a Lifetime movie. lol

another great source for facts....

Rotagilla I have learned you can't reason with most of these government propaganda agents I don't even try. MDK seems OK but the rest I just ignore especially someone that finds glee in the murder of children at the hands of the government.

Rotagilla I have learned you can't reason with most of these government propaganda agents I don't even try. MDK seems OK but the rest I just ignore especially someone that finds glee in the murder of children at the hands of the government.

Oh, I know. They aren't here for "reason"..they're here to spread propaganda.
The best you can do is expose it and embarrass them in public...shooting fish in a barrel.

I remember it. Very well. Watched as the federal government murdered 17 kids.

I watched it also and remember the very long standoff where Koresh had every opportunity to release the children. Everyone knew this would end badly for the Branch Davidian. It is sad these wack people decided to take the children with them.

I watched it also and remember the very long standoff where Koresh had every opportunity to release the children. Everyone knew this would end badly for the Branch Davidian. It is sad these wack people decided to take the children with them.

great plan..in order to "save" the children, the government had no choice but to kill them..Nice, neat solution..

great plan..in order to "save" the children, the government had no choice but to kill them..Nice, neat solution..

The standoff lasted 51 days. I think that is plenty of warning that Koresh had to release the kids. Of course he couldn't do that because they had all been sexually abused and he would have released 17 witnesses of his pedophilia.

The standoff lasted 51 days. I think that is plenty of warning that Koresh had to release the kids. Of course he couldn't do that because they had all been sexually abused and he would have released 17 witnesses of his pedophilia.

disinformation and govt propaganda......

you won't deny that the best way to "save" the children was for the government to kill all of them?

you won't deny that the best way to "save" the children was for the government to kill all of them?

Yes! Just like Iraq, just on an exponential scale!

Boy, you must have been really pissed when the U.S. government killed thousands of Iraqi kids about ten years later.

why are you trying to change the subject?

Oh. I didn't realize 'dead kids' we're just peripheral to the argument.

We aren't talking about iraq, though, are we?..why are you trying to change the subject?

Yes! Just like Iraq, just on an exponential scale!

iraq has nothing to do with waco...you aren't looking real bright and you've clumsily exposed your agenda...

On Sunday Feb 28th the FBI attempted to serve a lawful warrant and in the process the Branch Davidians murdered 4 FBI agents and wounded 16 more.

It was clear at that point that Koresh was attempting to commit suicide by cop and take all of his hostages with him.

You people that defend Koresh are disgusting. Your mindless hatred of Clinton and Reno is duly noted.

Ya Clinton was a POS. Ya Reno is/was as ugly as sin.

Let's not forget who was the cop killing committer of pedophilia and who was there just doing their lawful job.

Tragically Koresh refused to spare the children.

Nonsense. You are the liar here. I watched it in real time. You should be ashamed of your wanton lies.

On Sunday Feb 28th the FBI attempted to serve a lawful warrant and in the process the Branch Davidians murdered 4 FBI agents and wounded 16 more.

Who was charged with "murder"? Name them.

It was clear at that point that Koresh was attempting to commit suicide by cop and take all of his hostages with him.
conclusion "reached" with no evidence to support it...

You people that defend Koresh are disgusting. Your mindless hatred of Clinton and Reno is duly noted.

people that will turn troops loose to murder civilians and children deserve the reputations they have..

Ya Clinton was a POS. Ya Reno is/was as ugly as sin.

ok...

Let's not forget who was the cop killing committer of pedophilia and who was there just doing their lawful job.

Who was a "cop killing committer of pedophilia"? koresh? how many cops did he personally kill?

Tragically Koresh refused to spare the children.
tragically the gvt thinks murdering children will keep them "safe"...

Forum List

Back