16 new kills to Obama's credit.

You are trying to compare what one burnt out soldier did with the orchestrated torture and humiliation of prisoners involving hundreds of servicemen, CIA and contracted Blackwater types. Abu Ghraib DID go all the way up to the white house asshole.

You are a sack of liquid shit.

So does Fast and Furious ....

No it didn't. But heck..it was started under Bush. Wonder why Issa isn't hauling Alberto Gonzales or Micheal Mukasey into the hearings.

Lead by the commander in chief. President Obama put a new policy in place. That's why Bin Laden is dead.
...and a US border patrol agent killed in the US

You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

You're comparing a deranged, emotionally disturbed soldier with the decision by a president and his military to establish a POW prison in which abuses occurred and many say instructions for that abuse came from high ranking officers? Are you kidding??? You really are total ditz. Step away from the computer....Put your hands in the air, turn slowly and walk away.

And of course there would be NO atrocities if we'd never gone into Afghanistan in the first place.

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is the way it is.

Afghanistan was necessary. But the mission should have been a clear cut and short operation. Clear the camps, kill Bin Laden, build a school or two and dig an irrigation ditch for their troubles and leave. Should have been over and done with in a month. Which it essentially was.

If this plan, which was clearly beyond the imagination or comprehension of the Bush administration, had included a military force that was a tiny fraction of what was used, then it may have been at a level with which I'd have agreed. A military footprint the size of a few dozen SEAL boots, maybe.

Perhaps.

Not even in the same category, guy.

Seriously, what the fuck is the matter with you?

This is a tragedy. I have no idea why this soldier snapped. The more I hear about this, the more baffling it becomes. He was a SSG (E-6) Special Operations soldier who was on his fourth tour. He has a wife and two kids. This whole thing makes no sense at all.

This is a tragedy. I have no idea why this soldier snapped. The more I hear about this, the more baffling it becomes. He was a SSG (E-6) Special Operations soldier who was on his fourth tour. He has a wife and two kids. This whole thing makes no sense at all.

The hardcore rightwingers know damn well that they have to spin and cover for Bush, so here they go. Predictable.

You stupid ass. You are comparing policy that put Abu Gharib in place to a single act of insanity. You are one sick fuck if you cannot see the differance. You should get mental health immediatly.

True. Obama's kills are far worse than anything done in Abu Gharib.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what kind of freakish creature you are that you are twisted up with this much hate.

You need a twelve step program. Step one- Turn off the AM Radio.

You do understand that there's a direct link between the President authorizing "enhanced interrogation techniques" and what happened at Abu Grahib.

What's the direct link between this soldier and Obama.

You stupid ass. You are comparing policy that put Abu Gharib in place to a single act of insanity. You are one sick fuck if you cannot see the differance. You should get mental health immediatly.

They see the difference. They know the difference. They just feel ideologically obligated to point the finger elsewhere.

That's right, OBAMA got bin Ladin. Damn sight better than the last guy did. If he hadn't dropped the ball, we'd have been gone by now.

No he didn't, the intell community finally got him.

and we are still there

Lead by the commander in chief. President Obama put a new policy in place. That's why Bin Laden is dead.

No way Bush was going to have OBL killed. The Bushes and King Abdullah are buddies:

bush-saudi-hand-holding-1.jpg

The hardcore rightwingers know damn well that they have to spin and cover for Bush, so here they go. Predictable.

This isn't even "spinning" for Bush. This is kind of vulture behavior, really. Neither Bush nor Obama was responsible for what this guy did.

Forum List

Back