16 new kills to Obama's credit.

No. Seal team 6 did.

But Obama gave the order.

OH so it's seal team 6 got it? And the left has never given obama credit for getting bin ladin?

First of all, I don't speak for "the left" any more than you speak for "the right".

I speak for myself.

Also, I've never seen anyone on "the left" claim that Obama personally went and killed Osama.
Also, I've never seen anyone on "the left" claim that Obama personally went and killed Osama.

You never seen no one from the left on this board that has wrote obama got bin ladin?

OH so it's seal team 6 got it? And the left has never given obama credit for getting bin ladin?

First of all, I don't speak for "the left" any more than you speak for "the right".

I speak for myself.

You never seen no one from the left on this board that has wrote obama got bin ladin?

I've seen people say that rhetorically. And rhetorically, it's true. He gave the command.

I've never seen anyone on "the left" claiming that literally.

I speak for myself.

I've seen people say that rhetorically. And rhetorically, it's true. He gave the command.

Well it's rhetorically? Rhetorically didn't obama give the order for those American troops to be there? You've never seen Chris post that or Rdean?

Well it's rhetorically? Rhetorically didn't obama give the order for those American troops to be there? You've never seen Chris post that or Rdean?

Feel free to link to a post where Chris or rdean claimed that Obama literally killed Osama bin Laden himself.

I Remember the good ol' days when Obama moaned about Bush's army 'air raiding and killing civilians.'

This guy makes dubya seem like Gandhi.

You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

You are trying to compare what one burnt out soldier did with the orchestrated torture and humiliation of prisoners involving hundreds of servicemen, CIA and contracted Blackwater types. Abu Ghraib DID go all the way up to the white house asshole.

You are a sack of liquid shit.

So does Fast and Furious ....

Yeah, how DARE Obama stick us and our military in that unwinnable disaster, that shit hole of a 17th-century civilization. THEN Obama stuck us, get this, in ANOTHER war that killed THOUSANDS of American troops on a LIE. Obama should not only be IMPEACHED for these horrific and historic disasters, he should be PROSECUTED. But NOT before he is FORCED to visit EACH AND EVERY young American military family whose lives were DESTROYED by HIS DECISIONS to take us into these wars.

Right?

Last edited:
At least this time he wasn't blowing away American citizens without trial!

U.S. Sergeant Is Said to Kill 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/w...ans-killed-american-soldier-held.html?_r=1&hp

Just like we can credit Bush for having Pat Tillman killed by "friendly fire"?

Yes. Just like you blamed Bush for causing Katrina.

Obama begged to be HMFIC. Obama brags about his kills.

He just got him some new ones!

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

You are trying to compare what one burnt out soldier did with the orchestrated torture and humiliation of prisoners involving hundreds of servicemen, CIA and contracted Blackwater types. Abu Ghraib DID go all the way up to the white house asshole.

You are a sack of liquid shit.

So does Fast and Furious ....

No it didn't. But heck..it was started under Bush. Wonder why Issa isn't hauling Alberto Gonzales or Micheal Mukasey into the hearings.

And of course there would be NO atrocities if we'd never gone into Afghanistan in the first place.

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is the way it is.

Afghanistan was necessary. But the mission should have been a clear cut and short operation. Clear the camps, kill Bin Laden, build a school or two and dig an irrigation ditch for their troubles and leave. Should have been over and done with in a month. Which it essentially was.

Forum List

Back