149 years ago today

If ALL African Americans committed crimes and a third of whites did, whites would still commit more crimes than blacks. I told you not to play that stupid game with me. Blacks commit way more murders than their proportion of the population. Now I addressed it. Go whine to someone else with your foolish child's play.

No need for me to whine, if posting a simple numerical fact is whining to you, maybe you should get back on the street corner and earn your living.
I see by your addy you're posting from Folsom. Figures. See you in 20.

With people as illiterate as you, it'll take you 20 to figure out where I live...smh.
I speak four languages. That's considered fairly literate in most of the world.

You? :)
Well then I amend my comment...you are stupid!!!!

If you believe I live anywhere near Folsum, you need to get back on the corner.
I'm not so stupid that I can't spell Folsom.

Are you always this boring?

I believe I specifically said I don't blame the race, I blame the culture.
What culture are you speaking of?
Black American.
Whats Black American culture? I know that if you are saying this you dont really know but I would like for you to explain it.
It's really a sub-culture. If I have to explain it, you can't grasp it.

It's different than say, my culture, which some call Afro-Caribbean.
Well I'm a Black American so I'm not asking for my benefit. I'm asking to see if you know what you are talking about so go ahead and tell me what Black American culture is.
Culture is many things. Clothing, food, music, language, common interests, etc. We have many cultures here. All with distinct aspects I just named.

I believe I specifically said I don't blame the race, I blame the culture.
Black American.
Whats Black American culture? I know that if you are saying this you dont really know but I would like for you to explain it.
I think that poster is an imposter...
Méo gobána, Wadábu.
Any other irrelevant comments to prop up your stupidity???
No need for me to whine, if posting a simple numerical fact is whining to you, maybe you should get back on the street corner and earn your living.

With people as illiterate as you, it'll take you 20 to figure out where I live...smh.

Are you always this stupid???

Black American.

Well I'm a Black American so I'm not asking for my benefit. I'm asking to see if you know what you are talking about so go ahead and tell me what Black American culture is.
Culture is many things. Clothing, food, music, language, common interests, etc. We have many cultures here. All with distinct aspects I just named.
Sounds like you are deflecting instead of answering my question. I'll make it easy. Name some things all Black Americans do that are specific to only Black American culture.

Black American.
Méo gobána, Wadábu.

I also read and write in four languages. Look up the Garifuna people, both of you apologists. Then get back to me with you rude comments. :)

Black American.

Sounds like you are deflecting instead of answering my question. I'll make it easy. Name some things all Black Americans do that are specific to only Black American culture.
Name something every single person does that is specific to mankind. gtfo of here with your ignance, Nancy.

Black American.

You know that idiot can't. She has sold her soul to a colonial way of thinking that she is somehow better than other Black people.
We are are our own worst enemy.

Black American.
Méo gobána, Wadábu.

I also read and write in four languages. Look up the Garifuna people, both of you apologists. Then get back to me with you rude comments. :)
I already know about the Garifuna people. You sound like a sorry example of one. So are you really the Africans that sailed over here without being slaves or are you just the descendents of slaves?

Name something every single person does that is specific to mankind. gtfo of here with your ignance, Nancy.
Dont get angry. Just answer my question. You are the one that said you know all about Black American culture. Take your best swing Mildred.

You know that idiot can't. She has sold her soul to a colonial way of thinking that she is somehow better than other Black people.
Its amusing because as soon as they let that way of thinking get into their head white people that try to separate us sit back and laugh at the clown that they still are going to call a nigga no matter what.

Méo gobána, Wadábu.

I already know about the Garifuna people. You sound like a sorry example of one. So are you really the Africans that sailed over here without being slaves or are you just the descendents of slaves?
We were slaves, just like you. Except we rebelled and fought the British to a standstill for over 100 years, which is unlike you.

'Course you know all about the Garifuna people, so you already knew that. :)

Dont get angry. Just answer my question. You are the one that said you know all about Black American culture. Take your best swing Mildred.
Sigh. Do you know what Soul Food is? Do you know what ebonics is? Do you know what black music is?

Dayum you is tupid isn't you.

Its amusing because as soon as they let that way of thinking get into their head white people that try to separate us sit back and laugh at the clown that they still are going to call a nigga no matter what.
The things that bother you don't bother me. It's a cultural thing, not racial. :)

Méo gobána, Wadábu.

We were slaves, just like you. Except we rebelled and fought the British to a standstill for over 100 years, which is unlike you.

Well the Garifuna people I know say 2 different things. I have been told they escaped off a slave ship and never were slaves but white people say they were slaves just like Black Americans. Sounds like the white man has you on his side.

Sigh. Do you know what Soul Food is? Do you know what ebonics is? Do you know what black music is?

What exactly does soul food have to do with the crime rate? Same for ebonics. Tell me what exactly is criminal about Black music. Be specific.

The things that bother you don't bother me. It's a cultural thing, not racial. :)
What makes you think it bothers me? I just know it occurs. They dont care if you are Garifuna. To them your just another scary nigga they are going to put a bullet in.

What exactly does soul food have to do with the crime rate? Same for ebonics. Tell me what exactly is criminal about Black music. Be specific.

It's funny, she's that type the Whites never had to rape, she believed the propaganda.

Méo gobána, Wadábu.

Well the Garifuna people I know say 2 different things. I have been told they escaped off a slave ship and never were slaves but white people say they were slaves just like Black Americans. Sounds like the white man has you on his side.
I don't hate white people at all. We were slaves on St Vincent, rebelled, fought the British for 100 years. They said fuck it and landed us Roatan. We made our own culture. There are other black cultures here, as well. Don't be mad, be street. Bro.

Link to where I said food and crime rate are related. I guess I'm doomed to educate your sorry behind.

What makes you think it bothers me? I just know it occurs. They dont care if you are Garifuna. To them your just another scary nigga they are going to put a bullet in.
I don't let anyone rule my thinking. You should give it a try. It's very liberating.

Forum List

Back