149 years ago today

Any other irrelevant comments to prop up your stupidity???
Are you always this stupid???
I also read and write in four languages. Look up the Garifuna people, both of you apologists. Then get back to me with you rude comments. :)
I already know about the Garifuna people. You sound like a sorry example of one. So are you really the Africans that sailed over here without being slaves or are you just the descendents of slaves?
We were slaves, just like you. Except we rebelled and fought the British to a standstill for over 100 years, which is unlike you.

'Course you know all about the Garifuna people, so you already knew that. :)
Well the Garifuna people I know say 2 different things. I have been told they escaped off a slave ship and never were slaves but white people say they were slaves just like Black Americans. Sounds like the white man has you on his side.
I don't hate white people at all. We were slaves on St Vincent, rebelled, fought the British for 100 years. They said fuck it and landed us Roatan. We made our own culture. There are other black cultures here, as well. Don't be mad, be street. Bro.
I think that was my whole point. They have you trained to believe you are somehow different. They gave you a pat on the head and now you are their lap dog speaking against others of your race.. However you aren't really different as you have done nothing of note as Black African Americans have. I dont get mad. I make money and more opportunity.

Sounds like you are deflecting instead of answering my question. I'll make it easy. Name some things all Black Americans do that are specific to only Black American culture.
Name something every single person does that is specific to mankind. gtfo of here with your ignance, Nancy.
Dont get angry. Just answer my question. You are the one that said you know all about Black American culture. Take your best swing Mildred.
Sigh. Do you know what Soul Food is? Do you know what ebonics is? Do you know what black music is?

Dayum you is tupid isn't you.
What exactly does soul food have to do with the crime rate? Same for ebonics. Tell me what exactly is criminal about Black music. Be specific.
Link to where I said food and crime rate are related. I guess I'm doomed to educate your sorry behind.
You said Black American culture was to blame after denying it was not about race. I am much more intelligent than you are so bring your A game son. still waiting for those aspects of Black American culture that cause the problems you pointed out.

Sounds like you are deflecting instead of answering my question. I'll make it easy. Name some things all Black Americans do that are specific to only Black American culture.
You know that idiot can't. She has sold her soul to a colonial way of thinking that she is somehow better than other Black people.
We are are our own worst enemy.
Its amusing because as soon as they let that way of thinking get into their head white people that try to separate us sit back and laugh at the clown that they still are going to call a nigga no matter what.
The things that bother you don't bother me. It's a cultural thing, not racial. :)
What makes you think it bothers me? I just know it occurs. They dont care if you are Garifuna. To them your just another scary nigga they are going to put a bullet in.
I don't let anyone rule my thinking. You should give it a try. It's very liberating.

Your very posts prove that you have let colonialism allow you to bask in ignorance and believe it is knowledge.

I also read and write in four languages. Look up the Garifuna people, both of you apologists. Then get back to me with you rude comments. :)
I already know about the Garifuna people. You sound like a sorry example of one. So are you really the Africans that sailed over here without being slaves or are you just the descendents of slaves?
We were slaves, just like you. Except we rebelled and fought the British to a standstill for over 100 years, which is unlike you.

Well the Garifuna people I know say 2 different things. I have been told they escaped off a slave ship and never were slaves but white people say they were slaves just like Black Americans. Sounds like the white man has you on his side.
I don't hate white people at all. We were slaves on St Vincent, rebelled, fought the British for 100 years. They said fuck it and landed us Roatan. We made our own culture. There are other black cultures here, as well. Don't be mad, be street. Bro.
I think that was my whole point. They have you trained to believe you are somehow different. They gave you a pat on the head and now you are their lap dog speaking against others of your race.. However you aren't really different as you have done nothing of note as Black African Americans have. I dont get mad. I make money and more opportunity.
I see you as a racist, caring about white and black instead of heart.

I think we really are way different.

Name something every single person does that is specific to mankind. gtfo of here with your ignance, Nancy.
Dont get angry. Just answer my question. You are the one that said you know all about Black American culture. Take your best swing Mildred.
Sigh. Do you know what Soul Food is? Do you know what ebonics is? Do you know what black music is?

What exactly does soul food have to do with the crime rate? Same for ebonics. Tell me what exactly is criminal about Black music. Be specific.
Link to where I said food and crime rate are related. I guess I'm doomed to educate your sorry behind.
You said Black American culture was to blame after denying it was not about race. I am much more intelligent than you are so bring your A game son. still waiting for those aspects of Black American culture that cause the problems you pointed out.
I'm a girl, boy. Do you know the difference between race and culture?

[] Yes
[] No

I'm not concerned with what you see me as. I want you to answer my question that you are trying to avoid.

You know that idiot can't. She has sold her soul to a colonial way of thinking that she is somehow better than other Black people.
We are are our own worst enemy.
Its amusing because as soon as they let that way of thinking get into their head white people that try to separate us sit back and laugh at the clown that they still are going to call a nigga no matter what.
The things that bother you don't bother me. It's a cultural thing, not racial. :)
What makes you think it bothers me? I just know it occurs. They dont care if you are Garifuna. To them your just another scary nigga they are going to put a bullet in.
I don't let anyone rule my thinking. You should give it a try. It's very liberating.

Your very posts prove that you have let colonialism allow you to bask in ignorance and believe it is knowledge.
Your posts prove that you are nothing more than a field slave to black American culture.

I'm a girl, boy. Do you know the difference between race and culture?

[] Yes
[] No
I dont care if you are a girl I want you to answer my question instead of stalling.

Is this about who is more black? Does color count?

What an ignorant hypocrite you are.

You just joined this forum and your first posts are to malign all Black Americans and then turn around and call somebody racist.

Do you know what GTFO!!! means???

I'm not concerned with what you see me as. I want you to answer my question that you are trying to avoid.
You don't even know what soul food is, nor ebonics. And you want me to answer your question before you answer mine. Run along and worry about your race now.

Your posts prove that you are nothing more than a field slave to black American culture.
Still waiting for your definition of Black culture.

You don't even know what soul food is, nor ebonics. And you want me to answer your question before you answer mine. Run along and worry about your race now.
I asked you this about 3 pages back. All you have been doing is back pedaling.

Is this about who is more black? Does color count?
No, it's about some Blacks who believe their Blackness

What an ignorant hypocrite you are.

You just joined this forum and your first posts are to malign all Black Americans and then turn around and call somebody racist.

Do you know what GTFO!!! means???
You're the hypocrite. Crying racism about white people and demanding that I be your idea of black.

Now get the fuck out. :)

Your posts prove that some Blacks are too stupid to think for themselves even after the yoke was taken from their mind...

black American culture is soul food, ebonics, their original music from slave chants to jazz to rock to rap to hip hop. We are different. We just have the same skin color, not the same culture.

Your posts prove that some Blacks are too stupid to think for themselves even after the yoke was taken from their mind...
Your posts prove that you've been inculcated with a racial life view. I was born without one. Man up, Candy.

black American culture is soul food, ebonics, their original music from slave chants to jazz to rock to rap to hip hop. We are different. We just have the same skin color, not the same culture.
So what is criminal about those aspects of Black culture? Dont pretend you didnt say Black culture was the cause of crime. i will bring up the quotes if you attempt to back track.

Your posts prove that you've been inculcated with a racial life view. I was born without one. Man up, Candy.
Typical for someone with no history in this country. Whats funny is I have friends around the world that have never been here and they can see the racial climate in this country. Willie Lynch must be working overtime on you.

Well ms.twat, you prove that the whites of 400 years ago still have their foot planted squarely up your self righteous ass.

So what is criminal about those aspects of Black culture? Dont pretend you didnt say Black culture was the cause of crime. i will bring up the quotes if you attempt to back track.
Crime is a big part of black American culture. Particularly black on black crime. Most of it is drug driven, but there are also the common values that I mentioned involved. No authority (father) figures, emphasis on everything counter to what you fools consider "acting white," like education, gang members replacing strong families, that kind of thing. It only makes for your own downfall.

Forum List

Back