If No One Today Owned Slaves...

You tell nothing like it is. You are the race baiter. And whites will be a minority in less than 10 years, so if people like you don't change, you will face a harsh reality. Now since the law is not supposed to favor one group and it did, the only way to fix the damage caused is to correct the mistakes made. If you cannot, the fight will continue and as whites become the minority, arrogant idiots like you could make life extremely tough for other whites.
well it sounds as though in 10 yrs that minorities will be the majority ...and the white minority will be the largest minority group eh ? you're a racist im2 ... i've been trying to be reasonable in my posts to you but i have to admit its useless ... you hate whites ! you blame everything on whites ! and you absolutely refuse to admit that biggest problem with the black community is the vast majority of black households [around 70%] have no father in the home ! thats a fact !

Whites benefitted the most from AA. But before that whites exclusively got what you call Affirmative action from 1776 until at least 1964. So again, you lack the knowledge to try debating me on this matter.
What whites had during that period could be described as majority privilege, which is what the majority of societies still have today. Only Western societies even care about minorities to the degree that you fixate on it.

Try being a minority in most African countries or most Asian countries. The simple fact of the matter is that, despite a history of slavery and Jim Crow, America today treats minorities better than most other countries do by a longshot.

There's also Obama...

Instead of feeding me bullshit, answer the question.
You accuse me of feeding you bullshit, but you just lied about Obama.

Obama ran in 2012 when the deficit grew during part of his first term. It was a pretty substantial growth in the deficit, in fact.

As for who I voted for, fiscal conservatism counts, but it's also worth noting that Congress has more control over the budget than the president, so that's why I don't use that metric on presidents. Neither party has been as fiscally conservative as I would prefer, but the GOP has typically been better than the Democrats on that.

You accuse me of feeding you bullshit, but you just lied about Obama.

Obama ran in 2012 when the deficit grew during part of his first term. It was a pretty substantial growth in the deficit, in fact.

As for who I voted for, fiscal conservatism counts, but it's also worth noting that Congress has more control over the budget than the president, so that's why I don't use that metric on presidents. Neither party has been as fiscally conservative as I would prefer, but the GOP has typically been better than the Democrats on that.
Between FY2009 and FY2013, the Federal deficit fell by more than 50%.

Between FY2009 and FY2013, the Federal deficit fell by more than 50%.
Most of that fall happened in FY2013 which started long after the 2012 election. So, you would only have FY2009 to part of FY2012 to go by with regard to judging Obama's first term. So, from that point in time, Obama did not shrink the deficit for most of his time in office during the first term. It did decrease a lot during the second term, however.

Most of that fall happened in FY2013 which started long after the 2012 election. So, you would only have FY2009 to part of FY2012 to go by with regard to judging Obama's first term. So, from that point in time, Obama did not shrink the deficit for most of his time in office during the first term. It did decrease a lot during the second term, however.
I understand that Grifty is only quoted for 3 years, but he's the exception....

If you don’t know that open borders encourages drug smuggling and illegals wandering the streets you’re just ignorant.

I'm not for open borders. However, if you want to stop most of the illegal immigration into the US, then US foreign policy towards Latin America should change. Stop interfering and let these countries develop, free of US intervention and what you'll see is that most of those people who come across our Southern border illegally will remain in their own countries. They won't come here.

I'm not for open borders. However, if you want to stop most of the illegal immigration into the US, then US foreign policy towards Latin America should change. Stop interfering and let these countries develop, free of US intervention and what you'll see is that most of those people who come across our Southern border illegally will remain in their own countries. They won't come here.
Wasn’t Kamala supposed to do that? What happened?

Wasn’t Kamala supposed to do that? What happened?
I'm not for open borders. I would deploy the military on our border. Heck, I would even force Mexico to cooperate with the US military, to eliminate the cartels and if they don't cooperate, I would invade Mexico and clean their house. Replace their corrupt government with a more responsible one. I'm not a liberal, I'm an actual Marxist-Leninist. Communist.

You guys post volumes of racism daily. Go read your own posts.
No stupid, YOU claimed I’m a racist, so YOU show us my racist posts.

Quote them.

Failure to do so proves you are a lying sack of shit IM2

Forum List

Back