149 years ago today

I don't let anyone rule my thinking. You should give it a try. It's very liberating.

Your very posts prove that you have let colonialism allow you to bask in ignorance and believe it is knowledge.
Your posts prove that you are nothing more than a field slave to black American culture.
Your posts prove that some Blacks are too stupid to think for themselves even after the yoke was taken from their mind...
Your posts prove that you've been inculcated with a racial life view. I was born without one. Man up, Candy.

Well ms.twat, you prove that the whites of 400 years ago still have their foot planted squarely up your self righteous ass.
The things that bother you don't bother me. :)

I never said anything bothers me. I doubt very seriously whether you can match my standard of living, education and social standing.

All brought along by my individual effort and the support of Black people whose mind isn't as brainwashed as yours.

I'm not concerned with what you see me as. I want you to answer my question that you are trying to avoid.
You don't even know what soul food is, nor ebonics. And you want me to answer your question before you answer mine. Run along and worry about your race now.
I asked you this about 3 pages back. All you have been doing is back pedaling.
black American culture is soul food, ebonics, their original music from slave chants to jazz to rock to rap to hip hop. We are different. We just have the same skin color, not the same culture.
So what is criminal about those aspects of Black culture? Dont pretend you didnt say Black culture was the cause of crime. i will bring up the quotes if you attempt to back track.
Crime is a big part of black American culture. Particularly black on black crime. Most of it is drug driven, but there are also the common values that I mentioned involved. No authority (father) figures, emphasis on everything counter to what you fools consider "acting white," like education, gang members replacing strong families, that kind of thing. It only makes for your own downfall.
I figured you were clueless. I dont commit or condone crime and I practice Black culture. I'm an engineer and own my own business. I eat fried chicken and watermelon and dance. i listen to all kinds of Black music. I play basketball as well. I take care of all my children. What you just described is not Black culture. You have to be one of these feral racists using an alternate account because you sound just like one. If you arent you better wake up.

You don't even know what soul food is, nor ebonics. And you want me to answer your question before you answer mine. Run along and worry about your race now.
black American culture is soul food, ebonics, their original music from slave chants to jazz to rock to rap to hip hop. We are different. We just have the same skin color, not the same culture.
So what is criminal about those aspects of Black culture? Dont pretend you didnt say Black culture was the cause of crime. i will bring up the quotes if you attempt to back track.
Crime is a big part of black American culture. Particularly black on black crime. Most of it is drug driven, but there are also the common values that I mentioned involved. No authority (father) figures, emphasis on everything counter to what you fools consider "acting white," like education, gang members replacing strong families, that kind of thing. It only makes for your own downfall.
I figured you were clueless. I dont commit or condone crime and I practice Black culture. I'm an engineer and own my own business. I eat fried chicken and watermelon and dance. i listen to all kinds of Black music. I play basketball as well. I take care of all my children. What you just described is not Black culture. You have to be one of these feral racists using an alternate account because you sound just like one. If you arent you better wake up.
Told you, we have an imposter...

Told you, we have an imposter...
I just wanted to get it out there in writing.

Then you are "acting white" and not acquiescing to your culture. Good for you. Now just lose the racism and you'll be a better man for it.

Statistics say white people are by far the largest benefactors of this new system. Wait.....its always been like that.

Only because in absolute numbers because they are over 70% of the population. Percentage wise between the races is a whole different ball game.

According to Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

- 29 million people are on welfare
- 39% white: 11,661,000
- 38% black: 11,362,000

- US population: 313,544,041
- White: 72.4%: 227,005,885
- Black: 12.6%: 39,506,549

Math time!:

Whites: 11.661,000 / 227,005,885 * 100 = 5.13%
Blacks: 11,362,000 / 39,506,549 * 100 = 28.75%

That means the total percentage of all white people in America on welfare is: 5.13%

While the total percentage of all black people in America on welfare is: 28.75%

Statistics is not as much of your your friend as you thought it was, is it?

The fact of the matter is that we are all slaves to this filthy government and that fvcking 13th Amendment isn't worth the paper it is written on..
Were not talking about percents. We are talking about raw numbers. Specifically that if welfare was stopped this instant more whites would suffer than Blacks. Sorry
But the effects of the welfare system inaugurated by LBJ has effected a preponderance of black families and whites only marginally.

As LBJ said:
" - I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. - "

And there you have it. What was done to the black family structure and sense of independence was purposeful.

A strategy by Nixon to turn the south Republican to win in the electoral college or a few presidential elections was not important at all compared to the plan by LBJ and subsequent Democrats to subjugate an entire "race" of people by putting them on the liberal plantation of servitude.

Blacks were far and away more indebted to Republicans for their initial freedom and the civil rights act (as well as true integration in the military and schools) and the Dems had to get them back, partly by repeating the "Big Lie" with the full collaboration of academia and the liberal media.

Last edited:
Then you are "acting white" and not acquiescing to your culture. Good for you. Now just lose the racism and you'll be a better man for it.
No I'm acting Black. There is nothing white about what I do. If you think thats white you have more of a problem than I originally thought. its pretty clear you are nothing more than one of the local cave chimps or some wretched whore someone turned out and against Black people.

No I'm acting Black. There is nothing white about what I do. If you think thats white you have more of a problem than I originally thought. its pretty clear you are nothing more than one of the local cave chimps or some wretched whore someone turned out and against Black people.
Oh I don't think it's acting white. Your culture does.

You just said it was acting white. You evidently know nothing about my culture. My culture praises and promotes achievement.

I never said anything bothers me. I doubt very seriously whether you can match my standard of living, education and social standing.

All brought along by my individual effort and the support of Black people whose mind isn't as brainwashed as yours.
Sorry didn't see this until now. Not impressed. I retired at 42. Live on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean. Own two homes outright in SoCal. Four children, three college graduates, no outside help at all. Fourth child served three years in the ME. You'll have to do better than that. :)

You just said it was acting white. You evidently know nothing about my culture. My culture praises and promotes achievement.
lol

Forum List

Back