149 years ago today

If that is really true, black Americans are ruined.

Sure...
Not to shit on your idealistic dream because I happen to believe it's true, as well. But when 13% of the population is committing 50% of the murders (not to mention the rapes, violent assaults, armed robberies, etc), the content of character has to come into question.

Sorry to throw a little logic at your irrational rant...
whites kill other whites 87% of the time. They commit more rapes ,assaults, armed robberies than any other group in the U.S.

I still teach my children to see the individual and not the skin color.

I don't question the character of every white person as criminal because they commit more crimes combined than any other race in the country.
Play the game with someone else. Black people commit over half the overall murders in the US and are only 13% of the population. I've lived in serious American ghettos and am well aware of the culture, which I blame rather than the race.
Why would you blame the race when all you have ever lived in were ghettos? Are claiming the Polish are criminals? Thats where the word ghetto comes from.
I believe I specifically said I don't blame the race, I blame the culture.

[

No, we don't have some romanticized vision of a virulent hate group that sought to terrorize, murder, beat and undermine the U.S. Constitution of the U.S.

Thankfully, they were so savage that they could not resist cannibalizing, raping and murdering even white women, which helped people see it for what it really was.

I just told you my experience and memories of them in my county 55-60 years ago. A WWII veteran's good ole boys club that mostly spent their meetings drinking, BBQing and occasionally kicking a little ass when somebody got out of line. Community organizers just trying to keep the crime rate down. When they disbanded the crime rate soared, mostly in the Black community.

I think that Obama has done more to undermine the US Constitution, including due process, than any Klan member could ever dream of.

Obama also attended a hate church that preached hate against Whites and Jews and even the US so he can give a Klan member a run for his money on racial hatred.

You weren't one of these stupid shits that voted for Obama, were you?

Not to shit on your idealistic dream because I happen to believe it's true, as well. But when 13% of the population is committing 50% of the murders (not to mention the rapes, violent assaults, armed robberies, etc), the content of character has to come into question.
I always thought whites committed more crime historically and presently than anyone and I dont tell my kids all whites are criminals.
Maybe you'd better start telling them, if that's what you really believe.
No need. I dont want them handicapped for life and dumbed down like you.
I'm very successful. Don't get mad, now.
Actually no one is mad at your ignorance, we are more than happy to allow you to bask in it.
However, my statement on who commits the most crimes is factual and I can see why you refused to address it...

[

No, we don't have some romanticized vision of a virulent hate group that sought to terrorize, murder, beat and undermine the U.S. Constitution of the U.S.

Thankfully, they were so savage that they could not resist cannibalizing, raping and murdering even white women, which helped people see it for what it really was.

I just told you my experience and memories of them in my county 55-60 years ago. A WWII veteran's good ole boys club that mostly spent their meetings drinking, BBQing and occasionally kicking a little ass when somebody got out of line. Community organizers just trying to keep the crime rate down. When they disbanded the crime rate soared, mostly in the Black community.

I think that Obama has done more to undermine the US Constitution, including due process, than any Klan member could ever dream of.

Obama also attended a hate church that preached hate against Whites and Jews and even the US so he can give a Klan member a run for his money on racial hatred.

You weren't one of these stupid shits that voted for Obama, were you?
If you believe that the KKK was some benign boy's club, who shouldn't use the word "stupid" so brazenly.

[

If you believe that the KKK was some benign boy's club, who shouldn't use the word "stupid" so brazenly.

It doesn't sound like you have any direct knowledge of the KKK. I speak from personal knowledge, At one time the Klan was a tremendous political force in this country. They evolved into community organizers in many places in the US. They were supported by the police in many locations and for the most part were veterans trying to make sure that crime did not get out of hand.

In the early 1960s a Black man was far more safer in a Southern county controlled by the Klan than a White man would have been in the Black communities of most large American cities do don't preach that hypocritical bullshit to me.

If you believe that Obama doesn't preach racial hatred and that the Democrat Party isn't destroying this country then I think we know who the dumbshit is. Obama is doing far more damage to this country now than any KKK member, if there are any left.

Why would you vote for somebody that attended a race hating church for 20 years? A church where the candidate's "spiritual adviser" preached hate against Whites and Jews and even the USA? Don't tell me that you give a shit about racism because either you don't or you are a hypocrite.

[

It doesn't sound like you have any direct knowledge of the KKK. I speak from personal knowledge, At one time the Klan was a tremendous political force in this country. They evolved into community organizers in many places in the US. They were supported by the police in many locations and for the most part were veterans trying to make sure that crime did not get out of hand.

In the early 1960s a Black man was far more safer in a Southern county controlled by the Klan than a White man would have been in the Black communities of most large American cities do don't preach that hypocritical bullshit to me.

If you believe that Obama doesn't preach racial hatred and that the Democrat Party isn't destroying this country then I think we know who the dumbshit is. Obama is doing far more damage to this country now than any KKK member, if there are any left.

Why would you vote for somebody that attended a race hating church for 20 years? A church where the candidate's "spiritual adviser" preached hate against Whites and Jews and even the USA? Don't tell me that you give a shit about racism because either you don't or you are a hypocrite.
Again, go back about four of my posts...stop trying to make shit smell like roses.

I always thought whites committed more crime historically and presently than anyone and I dont tell my kids all whites are criminals.
Actually no one is mad at your ignorance, we are more than happy to allow you to bask in it.
However, my statement on who commits the most crimes is factual and I can see why you refused to address it...
If ALL African Americans committed crimes and a third of whites did, whites would still commit more crimes than blacks. I told you not to play that stupid game with me. Blacks commit way more murders than their proportion of the population. Now I addressed it. Go whine to someone else with your foolish child's play.

If ALL African Americans committed crimes and a third of whites did, whites would still commit more crimes than blacks. I told you not to play that stupid game with me. Blacks commit way more murders than their proportion of the population. Now I addressed it. Go whine to someone else with your foolish child's play.

No need for me to whine, if posting a simple numerical fact is whining to you, maybe you should get back on the street corner and earn your living.

whites kill other whites 87% of the time. They commit more rapes ,assaults, armed robberies than any other group in the U.S.

I don't question the character of every white person as criminal because they commit more crimes combined than any other race in the country.
Play the game with someone else. Black people commit over half the overall murders in the US and are only 13% of the population. I've lived in serious American ghettos and am well aware of the culture, which I blame rather than the race.
Why would you blame the race when all you have ever lived in were ghettos? Are claiming the Polish are criminals? Thats where the word ghetto comes from.
What culture are you speaking of?

No need for me to whine, if posting a simple numerical fact is whining to you, maybe you should get back on the street corner and earn your living.
I see by your addy you're posting from Folsom. Figures. See you in 20.

Black American.

With people as illiterate as you, it'll take you 20 to figure out where I live...smh.

[

I dont know what you are drinking today but it must be some good stuff. Thats a good one. A black man that was safe with the clown klan. :laugh:

Black American.
Whats Black American culture? I know that if you are saying this you dont really know but I would like for you to explain it.

With people as illiterate as you, it'll take you 20 to figure out where I live...smh.
I speak four languages. That's considered fairly literate in most of the world.

You? :)

Black American.
Whats Black American culture? I know that if you are saying this you dont really know but I would like for you to explain it.
I think that poster is an imposter...

Black American.
It's really a sub-culture. If I have to explain it, you can't grasp it.

It's different than say, my culture, which some call Afro-Caribbean.

Black American.
I think that poster is an imposter...
Méo gobána, Wadábu.

I speak four languages. That's considered fairly literate in most of the world.

You? :)
Well then I amend my comment...you are stupid!!!!

If you believe I live anywhere near Folsum, you need to get back on the corner.

Black American.
It's really a sub-culture. If I have to explain it, you can't grasp it.

It's different than say, my culture, which some call Afro-Caribbean.
Well I'm a Black American so I'm not asking for my benefit. I'm asking to see if you know what you are talking about so go ahead and tell me what Black American culture is.

Forum List

Back